Thirty-seven

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is that girl?" Jennie asked, she and Jisoo went to Jisoo's car for their own privacy. 

 

"I don't know her" Jisoo told the truth, she just met Sunmi awhile ago.

 

"Is she one of Seulgi's girls collection?" The younger asked. Somehow , Jisoo didn't liked the tone of her girlfriend. She looked at Jennie while her eyebrows are furrowed.

 

"I told you I don't know what's going on between them too." Despite of being mad, she still remained her tone as normal.

 

"Jisoo, I swear Im gonna kill your friend if she's cheating on Irene. Oh my gosh!"

 

"Cheating? They're not on a relationship so—OUCH!! Sorry! Im just stating fact!" Jisoo winced in pain when Jennie pinched her tummy 

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and frustatedly rubs her palm against her face, she look so stress And that is enough reason for Jisoo to vanish her madness.

 

"Jen....I know you don't like Seulgi but I swear, she really changed herself for Irene. Please, trust her." Jisoo said while her head is saying something like if Seulgi cheated on Irene, she will make her back to Japan. For her sake and for Irene's.

 

Jisoo pulled Jennie by her waist and buried her face into the idol's collar

 

"I thought you're jealous again" Jisoo whispered making Jennie chuckle, her girlfriend's breathe tickles her.

 

"I'll get jealous if you personally knows that girl" Jennie replied as she wrapped her arms around Jisoo's torso

 

"Let Seulgi handle that, I know she's already freaking out" Jisoo smiled and imagined her bestfriend's face right now

 

_____

 

"H-Hi Sunmi" Seulgi nervously said, the three of them went to the crew's food truck and get their meals

 

"You look nervous Seul" Sunmi smiled and held the editor's hand, Seulgi flinched at the skinship. "Don't be, it's just me. When you kissed me back then you look confident, where's that Seulgi now?"

 

Seulgi felt the dryness of so she grabbed her soda and gulped it in one shot. When she was about to throw it on the trashcan, she saw Irene with her crossed arms and looking at her...more like a glare.

 

Sunmi take a glance to Irene, she felt uncomfortable with the Manager's presence.

 

"Uhm....miss?" Irene looked at her "Can you please leave us alone? Me and Seulgi are tal—"

 

"Why would I? Is there anything you two wants to do that Im not allowed to see?" Irene coldly ask making Sunmi scared. "Don't mind me, just continue your conversation" Irene said before munching her chip

 

"So yeah, I just wanted to say that you look so cool with that Shirt...y-you're so handsome" Sunmi smiled and placed her hands on her cheeks, she's blushing making Seulgi smirked. The chief editor really loves seeing girls with their redden cheeks but that smirk quickly fades away when Irene stepped on her right foot.

 

"W-well...ah...thanks" Seulgi managed to say those words while wincing in pain, she saw the ambulance driver running towards them 

 

"Sunmi, we have to go now" The driver said and walked away, Sunmi pouts as she faced Seulgi. At that moment Irene was really holding herself from punching the nurse's face, her patience is getting shorter and shorter.

 

"Ah yeah..sure. You may go now" Seulgi politely said and flashed her eyesmile, that's the reason why she didn't saw Sunmi leaning closer and kissed her cheek

 

"Bye Seulgi!" And with that, the nurse completely gone.

 

The cold wind made Seulgi shiver, she chuckled weakly while staring at Irene who's holding her broken chopstick.

 

"Irene..."

 

The manager placed her plate on the table, she smiled sweetly while waking towards Seulgi. It is the kind of smile that you will wish to disappear immediately.

 

Why?

 

'Cause it's scary

 

Irene grabbed Seulgi's cheeks and stared at the editor's eyes.

 

"Thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter