Fourteen

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take this. It will helps you to endure your headache." Jennie took the medecine and gulped the glass of water that her manager gave.

 

The idol sighed and placed her hands above her head, eyes are tightly close as she tried to remember what she did last night.

 

"Don't worry, you didn't do something." Irene said as she saw the younger girl's frustated face. "Everything's fine."

 

Jennie nods and gave her a smile.

 

"Good to hear....gosh! Im so drunk last night!" Jennie may not know what she did but she still remember that she's not in a good condition last night, the shots that Baekhyun ordered for her is very strong.

 

Jennie laid herself down to her bed again to sleep.

 

"Aish....you're so cute"

 

Jennie didn't felt her headache anymore when she remember about something....someone.

 

"Irene! Who brought me here?" Jennie asked with her knitted brows.

 

"Huh? What are you saying?" Irene asked while folding Jennie's clothes

 

"Oh c'mon! Don't act like you don't have any idea who's the ing person brought me here." Jennie slipped in her feet on her slippers and walked towards the older brunette. "Lisa, Baekhyun and Jongdae are drunk so it's impossible that—"

 

"I fetch you! Okay? After I drive Seulgi home, I went back to club to fetch you" Irene explained and walked out of the room, leaving the dumbfounded Jennie.

 

'So it's just my dream?'

 

"If it's just a dream....then why do.....why do I smell your favorite perfume on my shirt?" Jennie mumbled as she clenched her shirt and sniff it

 

_____

 

"That Jennie will be the reason of my death, gosh!" Irene exclaimed and stomped her foot. She quickly drifted her attention to her phone when she heard it ringing.

 

"Hello? Who's this? Where did you got my number?" The manager asked with her serious and cold tone

 

"Relax. T-This is me, Jisoo" 

 

Irene sighed and relief when she heard the familiar name.

 

"Gosh! You scared me. I thought you're a stalker." Jisoo laughed on the other line making Irene smile

 

"Im sorry for that"

 

"So why did you call me, Ms. CEO?" Irene asked with her teasing tone

 

"Stop calling me like that." Jisoo rolled her eyes even though she knew that Irene wouldn't see it.

 

Flashback

 

“! How can I forgot Jennie there?!” Irene asked herself as she grabbed her bag and key from her bed.

 

After driving Seulgi home, she decided to go home too to took a nap, completely forgetting that the idol was still there on the club. But after an hour, she remembered Jennie making her woke up. And now there she is, making her movement as fast as she can.

 

When she opened the door, there is a unfamiliar woman standing infront of their house.

 

“Who are you?” She asked as she secretly held the baseball bat beside the door

 

“Im Kim Jisoo! Im the CEO of BKM films and the team leader.” 

 

Irene quickly nods and helped the CEO from carrying Jennie.

 

“Gosh! She’s so heavy!” The oldest brunette groaned

 

She and Jisoo walked inside the house so they could put Jennie on the sofa.

 

“Thanks for driving her home Ms. Kim.” Irene said and bowed “Oh! Do you want something? Water? Coffee? Tea?”

 

Jisoo smiled and shook her head

 

“You don’t have to make anything for me.” The CEO covers with hand as she chuckle “And please, just call me Jisoo.”

 

“Ok. Thanks again Jisoo, Im so worthless and stupid Manager!” Irene pulled her hair in frustration making Jisoo laugh more

 

“It’s alright. Atleast there’s nothing bad happened to Jennie.” Jisoo said as she steal a glance on the drunken Idol

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Uhm....Jisoo? Please, don’t tell this to Jeongyeon. Im sure she will scold me when she heard that I forgot Jennie.”

 

Jisoo gave her a thumbs up and nods

 

“I will but you have to make a promise to me too.” This time, Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter