Twenty-seven

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since they've finished the 'SOLO' filming of Jennie and today is the D-Day. 

 

"The vlive is starting, let's all watch it" Jeongyeon said as she opened the app and placed the phone infront of them.

 

"Do you feel nervous how the people will react to the music video and the song itself?" Baekhyun nervously asked, he's thinking about his career. What makes him worried is that people might bash Jennie if his song isn't good and the music video was bad.

 

"Don't be nervous, we did our best to make this project good so don't listen to others. You shouldn't be affected to them, they didn't film and edit that video. They just watched so they don't have any rights to complain." Lisa sarcastically said as she munched the Pringles that she took from Seulgi

 

"Guys, be quiet. We're watching" Jisoo sternly said and glared at her teammates.

 

After an hour, the vlive broadcast has ended so Jeongyeon called his secretary and staffs to upload the Music Video. In just 1 second, it gains a lot of Views, likes and comments. In just a frw moments, the album got out of stock because a people brought too much.

 

Jennie entered her Boss' office, she saw the team watching the Music Video with smiles on their faces. She looked over Jisoo who's just staring at the album on her hand. 

 

"Let me sign it for you" Jennie said as she snatched the good from Jisoo's hand. Jeongyeon lend her marker to her, Jennie placed the album on the table and signed it. "Done!"

 

"Thanks" Jisoo chuckled and joined the team from watching

 

"Goodjob Jennie" Jeongyeon was about to gave Jennie a warm hug but the idol stopped her and offer a handshake instead. The CEO rolled her eyes and accept her idol's offer.

 

"After the music shows, We'll gonna start filming my drama. Right?" Jennie asked

 

"Yup!" Jongdae answered, popping the 'p'

 

"What about the other casts? I haven't met them yet"

 

"You'll see each other on the script reading" Lisa leaned forward and whsipered something to Jennie "You'll work with one of Jisoo's fangirl since then so please, prepare yourself"

 

Jennie got confused from what Lisa said, she dragged the younger girl out of the room.

 

"What are sayin? Why would I prepare myself? I don't care if she's Jisoo's fangirl though, work is work" Jennie replied. 

 

"Oh c'mon Jen, don't tell me you won't get jealous when that actress and Jisoo interacts on our tapings" Lisa smirked making Jennie confused more

 

"Why would I get jealous Ms. Manoban? We're not together anymore so she's allowed to—"

 

"Oh I think you can't remember what happened when you got drunk on the club scene." Jennie's eyes got widen, that time she's very drunk so she couldn't remember whatever she did.

 

"What are you sayin?" Lisa closed her eyes and sighed. She took her phone out from her pocket and typed something.

 

Jennie's phone buzz so she picked it up, Lisa sent her a voice clip.

 

"I just wanted to ask if you still love Jisoo"

 

"What kind of question is that?" 

 

"Just answer the freaking question, do you still love her?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter