Twenty-eight

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo"

 

The crowd started to clapped their hands and shouts Jennie's name after the idol's performance. Jennie bowed and says 'thank you' to the staffs as they walk her towards her dressing room. 

 

"Nice performance!" Jongdae praised making Jennie blush in shyness

 

"That is so hot Jennie! My gosh! I think I need to change my underwe—" Lisa winced in pain when Seulgi slapped her forehead.

 

"Don't mind her Jen by the way, you improved a lot. Nice!" The chief editor gave her a thumbs up 

 

"Thanks guys." Irene helped Jennie from wiping her sweat and gave her a bottled water "oh! Where's the others? I haven't seen them since yesterday" Jennie didn't saw Baekhyun....and Jisoo especially which made her upset more.

 

"Baekhyun is not here because he went to your co-actors' agencies to give them their scripts while Jisoo i—" 

 

Their attention was drifted to the person who slammed open tha door.

 

"—There's she is" Lisa added

 

Jennie felt happy and amazed too when she saw Jisoo holding her lightstick and banner, she find the Director cute with that 'JENNIE' headband

 

"That performance was lit!" Jisoo shouts making them laughed "You really did a great job Jennie!"

 

"Thanks" Jennie mumbled and looked down, she cannot let Jisoo see her blushing.

 

"Where have you been?" Irene asked, Jisoo sat on the couch between Lisa and Seulgi.

 

"Isn't obvious? I went here to cheer Jennie, Im one of her fans on the crowd earlier" Jisoo smiled as she remember how she shouts the fanchat of the Idol's song. This performance is very memorable for her, it's her first time to attend this kind of Program for Jennie. She already fixed her schedules so she wouldn't miss any single music shows.

 

"Ah...that's why you have a lightstick?" Jisoo nods and waved the lightstick 

 

"This is your first time to watch Jennie's music show live, right?" Seulgi asked, successfully hiding her plan to make Jennie blush more. Jisoo nods like a 7 years old kid.

 

Lisa got an idea making her smirk

 

"Jennie" The idol looked at Photgrapher "Do you know that Jisoo always attends when you're having a Concert in Japan?"

 

Jennie got shocked at the statement, she didn't expect it. She looked at Jisoo who just smile and nods.

 

"Yeah, I really love how Jeongyeon sets the stages for your Concert and of course I love to see you performing."

 

"Are you alright Jen?" Irene worriedly ask when she noticed that Jennie's face is getting red and redder, even her ears.

 

"I-Im fine....excuse me" Jennie got out of the room and decided to go on the Building's rooftop.

 

"What happened?" Jisoo asked her teammates, the two shrugged but their smiles never elave their faces. "You guysbare crazy s" Jisoo said and walked out too.

 

She asked the staffs if they saw Jennie, they told her that they saw her walking upstairs towards the rooftop. Jisoo thank them before going to the where Jennie is.

 

"Hey" Jisoo softly said as she stands beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter