Ten

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You got me like o—ehem...sorry!" Jennie said while rubbing , she walked out from the recording room and drank the water that Irene gave.

 

"Are you alright?" The manager asked

 

"Yeah" Jennie replied, she saw Baekhyun walking towards her. She closed her eyes, expecting the producer to scold her.

 

"Drink this Jennie." Jennie opened her eyes and looked at Baekhyun's hands "This is a good medicine to make your throat fine. Our leader made it for you." 

 

Jennie nods and took the metal tumbler from Baekhyun

 

"I know you're not feeling well, you can go home now so you could have an enough rest."

 

Jennie shakes her head and hands

 

"No! Im really fine Baek, I can still record—"

 

"Nope" Baekhyun said with a pop in the end "You're gonna go home with you manager to rest. We can still continue our work on the other day. Don't force yourself"

 

Irene grabbed their bags and waked towards Baekhyun and Jennie.

 

"Jennie, let's go" she said and bowed to Baekhyun "We'll go now Mr. Byun. Have a nice day."

 

The music producers nods and walked the two girls outside the building.

 

"See you soon Jennie!" He shouted while waving his hand, Jennie did the same before hopping in her van.

 

When the Vehicle disappeared from Baekhyun's sight, he quickly took his phone out and dialed someone's nber.

 

"Hello, leader-nim"

 

"Did you gave her the medicine?" Jisoo asked with a worried tone

 

"Yes, she gladly took it and said thank you." He held his phone tightly as he walked back in the building 

 

"Good then, Please always update me huh! Keep your eyes on my Jend—I mean keep your eyes on Jennie."

 

"Yeah, I'll do it for you Ms. Kim." Jisoo chuckled to what Baekhyun called her

 

"I need to hang up now, our business partners are already here. Bye Baek!"

 

_____

 

"Chaerin, it's been few months but you still haven't pay your debt to me" a middle-aged man said with his angry tone "What's your plan about it huh?"

 

Chaerin mentally rolled her eyes, she slammed the money on the table.

 

"Shut the up Mr. Lee, here's your money. Shove it into your mouth until you choke and die." Chaerin harshly grabbed her bag from the chair and stands up. She walked out of the coffee shop and went to her car.

 

She was about to hops on it but when she searched for her keys, she remembered that she putted it on the table a while ago.

 

"Ugh! this car" she stomped her feet as she walked inside the shop. She get back on the table but she didn't saw anything aside from a paper towel.

 

"Hey! Waiter!" A man walked closer to her

 

"Yes maam?" He did his best not to make his annoyed voice noticeable. 

 

"I left my car key here" the older woman said as she pointed the table "Have you see—"

 

"Excuse me" Chaerin got frozed on her spot when she heard a familiar voice. "I saw a key here on the table just now, I think you're the owner of it."

 

The waiter left them already 'cause the cafe's cus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter