Mistake 4

MistakeS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Café

 

"Good evening, how are you, Sam?"

"I'm good, thank you."

"What can I get you tonight? Same drink?"

Woohyun winked making the customer smile, Sunggyu couldn't be any prouder of Woohyun, from someone who mixes up drinks to remembering customers regular order before they order.

"Yeah, same", the customer then greeted Sunggyu; he is a regular, "Hello Sunggyu."

Let's just say Woohyun did not like the way Sunggyu smiled for the customer or anyone

"Hello, Sam."

"Sam, Sam, stop making my boy smile~~~."

Sunggyu frowned and it made Sam chuckles, "So, I guess he didn't stop, did he?"

"No!! And you" Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun warning him, "Stop calling me my boy, I am NOT your boy!!!"

"Whatever, eventually you'll be mine, why not surrender now?"

"Woohyun has a point, Sunggyu."

"Sam~~, don't encourage him~~."

 

Woohyun didn't ask Sunggyu out again respecting the younger's decision. He doesn't want to be pushy- well he'll just drop hints from time to time but nothing serious Woohyun always makes sure he jokes about it.

"Make that coffee fast; don't make Sam wait."

"Yah, I give orders here! I'm your boss."

Woohyun ruffled Sunggyu's hair, "Aww~~, cute, okay boss."

"You two look good together."

"Thank you, Sam!!! I keep telling him, but he never listens."

Sunggyu gave Sam his drink, "Don't feed him please, he'd get excited for no reason."
Woohyun pouted, "I'm not a kid!!"

Sunggyu chuckled at the way Woohyun looked like a big baby, which he can't deny it's so cute, "Get back to work, Mr."

"I always loved your smile", Sunggyu froze in his place never thought he'd hear that voice any time soon, "Hello, Sunggyu, it's been a while."

Woohyun looked back and forth between the two unsure if he should step back or stay by Sunggyu's side, but Woohyun being Woohyun couldn't stay out, "Do we know you?"

"I don't believe we met", Dongwoo offered a hand and Woohyun took it, "Dr Jang Dongwoo, his husband." Dongwoo then added, looking at Sunggyu who still didn't make a move, "Or you didn't tell your new friend that you're married?"

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo had a seat at one of the tables to talk privately. The younger knew it has something to do with the divorce getting things done; it's just Sunggyu expected to see Dongwoo's lawyer not show up himself.

"You look good", Sunggyu rolled his eyes, not believing he said that, "You still work here?"

"Look, you didn't have to come here, your lawyer would've done a great job for you."

"Sunggyu~~, don't do this, we're still married, you know."

"It will be over soon, and we can pretend as if we don't know each other."
Sunggyu looked at his hand when Dongwoo held it, "How can you say that? I still care about you."

"That's- what?"

"Come back with me; mom is worried too; don't you miss her?"

"Hmm."

"We can live together like old-time, uh?"
Sunggyu was about to believe the elder for one second if it weren't for the caller ID photo,

"You're sick!!"

"Sunggyu, don't do this."

"Answer him, go on!!"

Dongwoo silent his mobile, "Yes, I'm still with Howon, and I still want a divorce, but it doesn't mean I don't care about you."

"So, it wasn't enough you ruined my life for all these years, but you want to finish it!"

"You have nothing here, I'll give you a job, you can live with mom and dad they'll love having you around", Sunggyu chuckled making the elder frown, "What's so funny?"

"You still don't have their approval on your new relationship, so you want to use me knowing well your mom will listen to me."

Dongwoo sighed relieved, "Oh god thank god you're still smart", the elder face change as he sat back and continued, "Now that we're on the same page do we have a deal? Talk to mom, and I'll make sure you have a settled life, I'll pay you monthly."

"You're pathetic!'

"I don't really care how you see or think of me I'm still better than you, so do we have a deal?"

"No! I'll never help you."

"Look, Howon and I will soon have a baby; I don't want my children to be in bad terms with my parents."
Sunggyu swallowed his tears, not believing what he hears now, "Get out."

"You act like an owner."

"Get OUT!!"

"Yah!" Dongwoo slammed his hands on the table, getting Woohyun's attention, "I'm still a customer here."

Sunggyu rose from the chair and pointed at the door, "Leave, I don't want to see your face ever again!"

Not wanting to be involved in a scene at a public café not to ruin his image, Dongwoo rose from the chair wearing his jacket.

"You're going to regret this Sunggyu, I promise."

"Get out, OUT."

Woohyun rushed toward the younger as soon as Dongwoo was out of the picture, Sunggyu was shaking.

"Hey Sunggyu, look at me", Sunggyu's lost eyes found Woohyun's and he never felt safe in his life like he feels right now in the elder's hold, "Are you okay?"

"N-No."

"Do you want to sit?"

Sunggyu wiped his tears, "No, let's get back to work."

"Go take a rest; I can take care of the customers for now."

"No!!" Sunggyu looked into Woohyun's eyes, "Don't you dare tell me what to do."

"Hmm, I'm sorry", the minute Sunggyu walked from Woohyun's hold he collapsed on the floor, "Omg, Sunggyu!"

 

 

Sungjong's Room

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes to a headache and everyone over his head, staring at him worriedly. When Sunggyu collapsed the closest place to take him was to Sungjong's room since he lives pretty close to the café. It was a small room like he stated before, so having everyone gathered around him was scary they were all close to his face! Don't they know personal space!!

"You're finally up!!!!" Woohyun smiled almost hugged him if it weren't for Sunggyu shrinking, not wanting to be touched.

"What happened?" Sunggyu removed Myungsoo's hand from his head, the latter was checking his temperature, "Will everybody stops touching me!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pressed his palm on his forehead again, "Hold still, I'm a doctor."

"Not yet, you're a student."

"Final year."

"Still, student!!"

"Shush, you're annoying, let me check your temperature quietly!"

"I'm not sick; I don't have a fever!!!"

Myungsoo finally backed nodding, "Judging from the way you argue you're perfectly fine."

"What happened there, Sunggyu?" Sungjong asked seriously; he saw his friend's face turn pale and faint right in front of him.

"I skipped breakfast and lunch, that's why", no one commented still looking at him worriedly, "Yah, I'm fine really, I want to go home." Just as he tried to leave the bed, his head felt light again, ", what's wrong with me!"

"Take it easy, you hit your head", Woohyun wanted to punch Sunggyu for not letting anyone help him, but he breathed in and out in the hope it would control his nerves.

"Sleep here tonight; I'll sleep on the couch to give you more space."

"Thanks, but I want to go to my room, I have an exam coming up-"

"Enough with exams bulls!!!!"

Everyone looked at Woohyun shocked by his reaction, yup he finally lost it, "H-Hyung."

"You are going to take a rest and sleep, no work and no college for at least two days!"

"But-"

"Shush!!!" no one dared to say anything after that shush as if Woohyun was shushing everyone, not just Sunggyu, "You don't need to prove anything for anyone! And believe it or not your health matter to all of us, will you take care of yourself a little bit!!"

"Woohyun Hyung is right, listen to him Gyu."

Myungsoo added agreeing with the elder, Woohyun told them about Dongwoo's meet up before he fainted, so everyone kind of had an idea about the reason their friend collapsed.
Sunggyu nodded, giving up, "I still want to rest at home."

"Ani, you're coming with me."

"What- no I don't-"

"Myungsoo, help me pack his clothes", Myungsoo nodded, Woohyun then directed his words to Sungjong, "Please talk to Ajusshi, and cover for Sunggyu's place."

Sungjong smiled, also nodded, "Sure, don't worry about it."

Seeing that Sunggyu isn't convinced still frowning, Woohyun gestured for everyone to leave and do as he says so that he has a one to one talk with him.

"Do you hate staying with me that much?"

Sunggyu shook his head with a faint no, "It's not that, I can take care of myself."

"You can't even stand by yourself", Woohyun sighed when Sunggyu looked away, "Two days only, then you can go back to your room."

"…"

"Myungsoo will be busy at college; it's his final year, and Sungjong will be busy covering for your place."

"…"

"Wah, are you scared you'd fall in love with me????" Sunggyu chuckled when Woohyun made a surprised face, "Well, I know I'm irresistible, but I know you can manage, right?"

"Yeah."

Woohyun smiled, ruffling Sunggyu's hair, "Let's go then."

"Wait."

"What?"

"Isn't your place small, I don't want to take all your space."

Woohyun chuckled, "Who said I'm taking you to the bar apartment Sunggyu, it's going to be loud at night I want you to rest."

"Then-"

"I'm taking you to my house."

 

 

 

Woohyun's house

 

"."

"Welcome to my house."

"House?" Sunggyu couldn't take his eyes off the house, "This is a mansion."

"Nah, it's just home", Woohyun held Sunggyu's bag, "Come on, let's go inside, my parents are waiting for us."

"Your parents? You didn't tell me your parents are here!"

"My mom is American; she is here to meet up with her family and dad tagged along, can't leave his woman."

"Behave that's your parents you're talking about!"

"Ae, Ae Captain."

 

Sunggyu didn't get to carry his bag, Woohyun's house workers did the job for him taking charge of everything, even opening the door for them. You can say Sunggyu liked it; he never thought in his life that luxury life would be so much fun.

Meeting Woohyun's parents were the last thing that could cross his mind, what if they didn't like him? What if they don't want a stranger walking around the house with them? What if he made the biggest mistake agreeing to stay with Woohyun for two days!!!

"Mom, Dad, this is my friend Sunggyu", Woohyun then looked at Sunggyu who bowed greeting the elders, "Sunggyu, these are my mom and dad."

"Nice to meet you."

Though Mrs Nam smiled she still scanned Sunggyu from head to toe, it's rare their son brings a friend home other than Sungyeol, "You look young, how old are you?"

"Mom!!"

"23, mam."

"I figured", she then hugged Sunggyu keeping an eye on her son watching with a big smile,

"Welcome to our house, Sunggyu."

Then Mr Nam shook hands with him, "Make yourself at home, son."

"Thank you, sir", And with that Mr Nam left, he's a busy man anyway.

"Julie."

"Yes, madam."

"Can you please show Sunggyu his room?"

The maid bowed, "Yes, madam."

"I'll go with him."

"Ani, you wait here, Sunggyu can manage for 10 minutes without you", She then looked at Sungg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter