Mistake 10

MistakeS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

 

Seoul Hospital

 

“Are you okay? You don’t sound good.”

Myungsoo sighed, leaning on the wall as he spoke to his friend back in the US, “Hmm, fine. Where is Elle?”

“With Hyung, he said she wants ice cream.”

“You do know Elle is only 15 months, right? She can’t talk, talk.”

Sunggyu chuckled remembering Woohyun’s face telling him how Elle begged him for ice cream, “Hmm, I know, but he was convinced.”

“How are things between you two?”

“Can’t complain, Hyung loves me.”

“What about you? It’s been a year now; don’t you dare tell me that you don’t know.”

“…”

“, you’re deeply in love with him!!!”

“Shut up.”

“Why are you torturing him then?”

“Y-Yah!! I’m NOT torturing him.”

“Play hard to get, the same thing.”

“What if he does the same thing?”

“Don’t compare him to your ex! Your ex is an , I should know.”

“Is he mistreating you?” Sunggyu was worried Dongwoo hate on Myungsoo because of him and gives him a hard time.

“He wishes! I’m the best he could ever have here. Back to your husband, though I love you and want to be in his place, I have one advice for you.”

“What?”

“Don’t blow it with him, don’t test his limits you’ll regret it later.”

“C-Can we talk about something else? Don’t you want to ask about Sungyeol Hyung or your son!”

Yes, Sunggyu told Myungsoo about Sungyeol’s pregnancy from the minute he knew giving his friend a chance to fix whatever he did. But Myungsoo had an unexpected reaction; he simply brushed it off saying it could be anyone’s son, he didn’t even want to see the baby’s picture. Sunggyu didn’t tell Sungyeol about it not to break his heart; he just needed to verify one more time if Myungsoo is interested in his ex or not before he gives Sungjong his full support.

“He is not my son.”

“He looks like you.”

“It doesn’t mean anything.”

“So, you’re telling me that you won’t care if he started to date someone else?”

Myungsoo looked up to see Dongwoo coming his way, “Hmm, I wish him all the best. Kiss Elle for me, I have to go.”

“Araso, please take care of yourself, uh?”

Dongwoo leant over Myungsoo, smirking, “Hmm, bye.”

Myungsoo tried to walk away, but Dongwoo blocked his way, “Who is Elle?”

“My friend’s daughter. Move it, Dr Jang.”

“Are you sure it’s not yours?”

Myungsoo looked into the elder’s eyes, challenging him, “Why? What are you going to do about it!”

All he got was a scoff, “Nothing”, Dongwoo then opened his office door making space for the younger to get in, “Just make sure you don’t that mistake with me, get in.”

 

 

 

Jang’s House

 

Mrs Jang sighed watching her son-in-law frowning ever since he ended a call with Dongwoo, it didn’t seem like they were arguing, Howon was just humming and nodding, “Everything good, Howon?”

Howon looked up and smiled, “Yeah.”

“You can tell me anything, you know.”

“I know.”

Mrs Jang wasn’t going to let it go easy, “Is it, my son?”

Howon chuckled, “Why would you assume it’s because of him?”

“So, there is something wrong”, Mrs Jang lifted Howon’s face to look at her, “it’s because I know how hard it is to deal with him.”

“You probably hate me, auntie.”

“I used to, but not anymore.”

Howon chuckled, “Awch.”

“Aigo~~, it’s in the past I’m glad I listened to Sunggyu and gave you a chance.”

Howon stayed silent thinking whether it’s okay to ask or not, but the elder’s warm smile made it easier for him just to talk, “I didn’t know you loved Sunggyu as a son, not until I met you.”

“I remember slamming the door on your face”, Mrs Jang patted the younger’s hand, “I’m sorry.”

“Ani, I should’ve seen that coming”, he didn’t know what was wrong with him and if it’s his right to ask this but he did anyway, “You think he forgives me?”

“Don’t you think that question came a little late?” Howon lowered his head, “Sunggyu has a big heart, but everyone has their limits, and you two pushed it so far.”

“I should’ve stopped Dongwoo from breaking the news that way.”

“Why are we talking about this now!” Mrs Jang smiled in hope Howon stops here and ask no more, “How about some tea with these biscuits, uh?”

Howon nodded with a smile, “Sure”, but he wasn’t done with his questions, he had one more question, “Say, Auntie, Does Sunggyu have a kid?”

“Hmm, a little girl, do you want sugar with your tea?”

“No thank you”, he helped his mother in law serving the biscuits and continued, “Is it Dongwoo’s daughter?” the elder almost dropped her tea, but Howon was faster, “Auntie? Are you okay?”

“I don’t understand you and your husband sudden interest in Sunggyu’s life!”

“A-Auntie! I- I didn’t mean it-”

“Dongwoo chose you, and he chose Woohyun, can’t you two let it go already and move on with your lives as he did?”

“I’m sorry, auntie”, Howon rose from the sofa and bowed, “It’s getting late, and you probably want to rest, I’ll leave.”

The elder felt something was off; she couldn’t just let him leave like that “Howon, wait, sit down”, Howon did as told, “What’s going on? You know you can tell me anything.”

Howon tried to brush it off and smile instead of making the elder worry more, “It’s all good; we’re good, I promise.”

 

 

 

US

Woogyu House

 

Adorable, Sunggyu couldn’t stop himself from smiling at how happy his baby girl was between Woohyun’s arm messy eating her ice cream. Woohyun couldn’t care less that she is staining his shirt and hair; he was happy to lend her his shirt to wipe her hands.

“Someone needs a shower.”

“We will get one as soon as we’re done, right, Elle?”

“Hmm, Uma~~.”

Elle tried to reach for Sunggyu like always. Yet, this time instead of taking her from Woohyun’s arms, he snuggled closer to Woohyun and held her hand, allowing Woohyun to wrap his sticky arm around his waist. And believe it or not, it made Woohyun over the moon and suspicious at the same time.

“Everything okay?”

“Hmm.”

“You’ll need a shower too.”

Sunggyu looked up to match Woohyun’s eyes and smiled, “We’ll take one together later.”

“Seriously, what happened?”

Sunggyu chuckled understanding Woohyun’s doubts, he usually does that when he’s not feeling well or upset, “You don’t have to if you don’t want-”

Woohyun acted quick and grabbed Sunggyu’s hand, “Are you kidding me!!! I would love to, wait for me, okay?”

“Hmm, take your time with Elle, I’m not going anywhere.”

 

Woohyun’s heart almost stopped when he walked into their shared bathroom to find his husband in the bubble bathtub, though it took him an hour between bathing Elle and putting her in bed after reading bedtime story making sure she’s sleeping, Sunggyu kept his words he actually waited for him.

So, he quickly tossed all his clothes and joined him from the back wrapping his legs around his husband’s wet body, and to make things even greater Sunggyu leant over Woohyun’s body dropping his head over the elder’s chest and shoulder.

“I don’t know if I should be worried or happy.”

“Hyung~~.”

“What! You’re usually not that kind to me!”

“Am I that bad with you?”

“YES! You’re horrible”, Woohyun hugged Sunggyu tight securing him between his arms, “But it doesn’t matter as long as you’re with me.”

“How did I agree to marry someone as cheesy as you!”

“You asked that cheesy man to marry you, remember!”

“Ugh, don’t remind me!” Sunggyu turned his head to look briefly at Woohyun’s face, then back to front, “Hyung, we don’t have to look for a nursery.”

“You’re seriously making me worry”, Woohyun turned Sunggyu completely still keeping him locked between his legs, “Did I miss something?”

“Ani, I just gave it a little thought, you’re her father too, and you think she’s too young for a pre-nursery, so I agreed.”

Woohyun smiled, understanding the meaning behind Sunggyu’s words and his whole new attitude, “Kim Sunggyu is that a confession?????”

“Huh?”

Woohyun wouldn’t pass this opportunity without a kiss, “I love you too.”

“Really? I mean I’m not the best husband you could wish for, right?”

“Handsome and young plus a bonus a HOT doctor”, Woohyun then poked Sunggyu’s cheek, “now smile and tell me you love me.”

And it happened, Sunggyu smiled “I love you.”

 

 

Woohyun looked to his side unable to control his smile, last night was like a dream, he was thankful for whatever happened between Sunggyu and Sungjong, the view of his husband sleeping soundly after making love was priceless. For the first time since they met making love was after a sweet confession and not because he was bothered by something and needed to let it out.

Gently, Woohyun brushed Sunggyu’s hair from his forehead to wake him up, and it did the trick, “Morning babe.”

“Morning, what time is it?”

“6, you need to get ready.”

“Hmm”, Sunggyu rubbed his eyes in hope to brush off any sleepiness, “I’m so tired~.”

Woohyun pecked his lips, drawing a smile of the younger’s lips, “I’ll prepare coffee for you, you shower first.”

“Are you going to work later?”

“Hmm.”

“Hyung.”

“I know, I’ll apply to be a professor at college when you graduate I want to start my career in Seoul not here.”

“Did you ever think of going back before me and start your career?”

“And leave you and Elle alone? No, thanks, I’m good and happy it’s like I’m taking a big break”, Sunggyu didn’t look convinced so Woohyun had to try again, “I love spending time at the café with my daughter it’s my choice you didn’t force me to leave my career and my life and stay by your side, it’s fully and completely my choice.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“YES!” Sunggyu chuckled when Woohyun pulled him forc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter