Sorry noona

Neighbours

Chaeyoung, although undoubtly the quiet one, considering his condition that literallly hindered him from talking properly, was said to be the very cub who begged Dahyun to ask for Minas arrival. The two boys were so eager to set up a playdate with Mina, that even Jeongyeon and Nayeon didn't have the the heart to deny them.

 

Though in the moment they would have sighed and kneeled down, huddling their two sons together and sparing eye contact to each other, telepathically debating who would be the one to break the bad news. In the end Nayeon won, since Jeongyeon was just a poor man who was whipped for his beautiful almost bunny-like wife.

 

"Guys, you know how busy Jihyo's family is, and if they say no then we can't be angry with them, right?" Jeongyeon tried to reason, patting either of his sons on the shoulder in attempt to console them.

 

He could almost hear his heart shatter when he noticed a teary eyed baby cub and a heavily frowning, sadly expressed tofu boy.

 

"B-but... I thought she liked us," Dahyuns face only seemed to droop more, bottom lip quivering just a bit.

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon could only heave a sigh, thinking they tried. Standing up, Jeongyeon lifted his youngest son off his feet while Nayeon sent her motherly smile to Dahyun, once again succeeding in brightening up her little happy pill when he only returned it with his signature grin.

 

"Of course she does, baby, it's just that sometimes they can't always come and play when they have things to do," Nayeon stared at her sons eyes with love, making it hard for him to throw a tantrum. Him and Chaeyoung were always softies when it came to their very strong, very beautiful mommy. But Nayeon just continued, say something that instantly made him and Chaeyoung perk up, fully smiling and attentive now. "But let's give it a try, shall we?"

 

 

 

 

After their short discussion, the Yoo family happily made their way next door -- to their Neighbours, the Park family. Skipping, Dahyun reigned ahead -- already waiting at the door excitedly as he jumped up and down, Chaeyoung tugging his daddys hand more eagerly, itching to run free and stand beside Dahyun, leaving their awesome but still slow parents to slump in the dust.

 

Chuckling, Jeongyeon only looked at his wife, who had both her hands rested on her bump of a belly, Jeongyeon instictively going out to wrap his fingers around her waist -- guiding her and keeping her at a close distance just for extra measure. He shifted flush next to her, keeping on a pair of shifty eyes protectively. He surely doesn't want any thief to jump out of the bushes or shadows to steal his wife, that would , then he wouldn't even get to see his newborn either! It was too much of a risk.

 

Smiling proudly to himself, Nayeon could only roll her eyes and even dare to imagine what her dopey husband was thinking about. Leisurely strolling onto the pavement walking up to her bestfriends front door, Nayeon immediately felt enlightened to find that when they entered the driveway to Jihyos house, there was her small tofu of a son already conversing with a girl she hadn't yet seen before -- a girl who looked like an adorable chickmunk, with her round and large eyes, along with her rather chubby cheeks and brown hair.

 

Nayeon soon raised a brow when she heard the words they were exchanging, or more so her pale sons questionable mount of words.

 

"Are you a 3 course meal? because-" Much to Nayeons trifling horror, her youngest son had escaped the confines of Jeongyeons restraints, and tackled Dahyun straight onto the poor girl just answering the front door.

 

Bellowing out a yelp, Nayeon skipped past her two beloved but awfully stupid sons, getting down to check on the girl who'd just been assualted in her own home. Sitting her up and swiping her face from every angle, Nayeon sighed in relief before directing her scowlding gaze towards her kids -- eyeing them down to a pulp with bulldozing fury.

 

"Chaeyoung! Dahyun! apologize, now!" Nayeon screamed, helping the dizzy girl up with a struggle since she was well and pregnant, staring keenly as her two sons shrivelled into balls at their fathers side.

 

Stomping over to Dahyun, Nayeon gave the tofu boy a disciplining smack on the head -- pulling Chaeyoungs ear only a bit to signal her displeasure at his insensitive and rude acts.

 

"You!" Nayeon glared at Dahyun, making him look around in attempt to avoid the lecture he was inevitably going to get and hopefully will it over to someone else. Anyone else. Even casper really. "Who taught you those words young man? aish, I knew I shouldn't have listened when your father said to let you get that ipad! they've probably been teaching you bad things," 

 

Jeongyeon flinched at his name being mentioned -- thinking his time has come, the wrath has finally reigned upon him, stomping him down into the ground.

 

"Jeongyeon! snap out of it, didn't you hear me? take your sons and make them apologize to this poor girl," Nayeon swerved on her feet and immediately softened her gaze when it landed on the girl that behind them shivering in fear, ultimately taking a few steps forward to bow at her.

 

"I'm so sorry about their behaviour. What's your name, darling?" Nayeon asked in a sweet, calm voice, effectively toning the level of the girls anxiety down.

 

"S-sana," She squeaked, unknowingly making Dahyun smile, and Chaeyoung frown. Chaeyoung just wanted to play with Mina.

 

"Well, Sana, I'm sure both of my sons are very sorry as well," Nayeon spoke their name with threatening annoyance, gesturing for them to finally step forward -- taking it in their stride to own up responsibilty for a situation that was entirely their fault. 

 

Chaeyoung gripped his tiger teddy close, weary for the new stranger in his Minaris house. Thinking she was in danger, Chaeyoung thought he had to be fast, trying not to die by his mommys rising pit of fire burning the skin of his back while appeasing the mystery women to buy him time to slip away and save pretty penguin Mina. Making his little noises, Chaeyoung said sorry with those doey eyes and pleading hands, bowing in respect before turning back to glance at Nayeon mommy for confirmation. Having it granted, Chaeyoung could finally exasperate a hefty breath.

 

Meanwhile Dahyun was somewhat entranced, only breaking out of it when Chaeyoung pinched his arm. Rubbing the sore spot, Dahyun stretched out his familiar cheeky grin, mischief evident to decipher as his main trait. "Hi Sana noona, me and Chaeng are really sorry we gave you a owie," Dahyun suddenly turned serious, bowing to express his definitely real and believable grief.

 

Sana was just standing idly, blinking. This pale boy was just so cute, that she almost had the sudden urge to reach out and squish his tofu-ish cheeks together -- opting to instead inhale, ground herself, and ask what these strangers were here for.

 

"S-so, is there anything I can help you with?" Sana questioned, gulping hard.

 

_________

UwU lol back here and writing about my babies. Lol, arent dahyun and chaeng just precious. Also finally, introduction to sana, momo will be up soon.

 

Hope ya enjoyed the chapter, laterz!