True or false?

A cute curse

They sit the four babies on papers which they put on the ground so if they have an accident the carpet won’t be ruined. Now it is time for brainstorming. 

 

“We should dress them, what if they catch cold?”

 

Ryeowook is right, they can’t leave the small babies .

 

“Donghae and Eunhyuk, you are going to buy some clothes and diapers for them. Kyuhyun and Siwon, you are going to look after them and I am going to cook some food for them.”

 

They all nodded and quickly go to fulfill their tasks. Siwon and Kyuhyun are looking on the babies and smile because their cute antics. Shindong is sitting like a small Buddha with his small tummy sticking out. On the other hand Yesung is falling asleep on the floor and Leeteuk with Heechul are slapping each others hands. However the peaceful atmosphere is ruined by arrival of their manager. They don’t want to let him in but also can’t force him to leave. Ryeowook reluctantly opened the door for him and let the man inside. They try to reasonably explain the situation but of course that he immediately called Lee Soo-man and told him that something terrible has happened. In few minutes the man arrived and walked in the dorm. He spotted the babies and looked on the three members.

 

“So what terrible thing happened.”

 

It hasn’t crossed his mind that the problem is sitting right there until Ryeowook throws his arms around.

 

“This happened. We woke up and found them like this.”

 

Lee Soo-man thinks that this is some stupid joke but when he looks closer, he realized that this baby looks like Leeteuk. And this one here looks just like Heechul. He gasped and sat down on the floor next to them.

 

“How?”

 

Eunhyuk with Donghae are finally back and Ryeowook quickly opened a package of diapers. Then he stops because he has no idea how to put them on. Luckily Kyuhyun takes it from there because he has small nephews. In few minutes the four babies are diapered and Ryeowook unpacked the clothes which Eunhyuk and Donghae bought.

 

“I am not sure if they will like this, maybe that they still have brains of adult men.”

 

Ryeowook pulled out the clothes and raised his eyebrow. The clothes are so girly but they don’t have any different option so Ryeowook takes four all-in one pajamas. Donghae grabbed the pink one with Daisy Duck  and started to dress Yesung, Kyuhyun grabbed the one with Bambi and started to dress Leeteuk, Siwon took the one with leopard print and started to dress Heechul while Ryeowook is putting the simple pink one on Shindong. At least the babies aren’t cold now and Ryeowook goes to put the porridge he cooked in bowls. 

 

Lee Soo-man is watching the four babies and actually doesn’t know what to do. He is a businessman, he knows how to deal with many things but not magic or whatever changed them. He sighed and scratches his chin. 

 

“We should take them to see a doctor. Or better - a doctor will come here.”

 

He goes to make a call and Ryeowook came with the porridge. He has never cooked food for babies but he hopes that this simple food won’t hurt them. He pushed a tea spoon between Heechul’s lips and waits if he will spit it out. The baby swallowed his food and Ryeowook gives one spoon to Shindong. Siwon grabs another spoon and gives a bit to Yesung and Leeteuk. They all smile when the babies eat without crying or refusing the food and continue feeding them. It is weird to have babies instead of hyungs but it doesn’t make this thing less cute. The babies are laughing on the men and eat while making lot of adorable noises and faces. They almost feel like uncles who are babysitting but then the doctor came and the worries are back. Is there a way how to change the babies back into adults?