Busy babies

A cute curse

Everyone loves babies so it is no wonder that soon Super junior is flooded with job offers. The members don’t think that it is a bad idea, they still have 6 months full of changing diapers and constant feeding the hungry babies ahead of them so they are happy that someone else will take care of them for few hours. Ryeowoook and Siwon chose few job offers, they decided for a commercial for toys and new formula for babies from Europe.

 

Today they need to hurry so their morning is even more chaotic than usually. They need to quickly get the babies clean and ready to leave which is hard because Yesung and Heechul recently learn how to make their caregivers mad. It means that they try to put their small hands in the bowls with their breakfast or move their head away until they can get the spoon and feed themself. After long breakfast Kyuhyun and Donghae dress the babies while Hyukjae and Ryeowook prepare the strollers. Donghae is slowly getting tired of this because Yesung keeps wriggling and the poor man desperately tries to get the tiny arms in sleeves of the T-shirt. Ryeowook has to help him because his hands are somehow magical and Yesung is completely calm while Ryeowook dresses him. Yesung is cute but he probably doesn’t like his outfit (https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0832893004.html). He is wriggling in his stroller and angrily cries but at least Heechul is silent and on his pacifier (https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0815629004.html). Leeteuk is their leader even now when he is a baby and he reaches his hand to pat the top of Yesung’s head. Leeteuk is slobbering on his T-shirt (https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0766760001.html) and Siwon quickly wipes his chin and cheeks.

 

They left their apartment and head toward SM entertainment building where is ready the photoshoot. Siwon, Donghae and Hyukjae are pushing the stroller and say hello to everyone in the room. There are many toys ready for the babies, they need many cute photos so they need to have many toys to keep them busy. Ryeowook takes off the babies shoes so they can be comfy and everyone coos when they see the cute socks and tiny feet (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0810604002.html). They sat the babies on a fluffy blanket and the members want to go away to have a break but then Yesung bursts into tears and reaches his short hands toward them. Heechul also looks sad and close to tears so they hurry back to the babies. They kneeled down in front of them and try to calm down crying Yesung. Ryeowook sighs because he knows what does this mean, they can’t leave. The photoshoot started and the babies are exploring the toys while a photographer takes thousands of pictures. It will be hard to choose only few of the pictures because they are all very cute. Leeteuk, Heechul and Yesung are really good at being the cutest babies and play until Yesung starts to fall asleep. This might be the right time to do the photoshoot with the baby formula. Someone handed Ryeowook a baby bottle full of the new formula and he starts to feed Yesung. The baby is hungrily on the bottle and Ryeowook smiles at him. He knows that their hyungs are going to be mad after they become adults again but he is sure that Yesung is going to get thousands of new fans.