Hardship

A cute curse

Ryeowook wants to take their words back, they can’t do this. Three babies mean that if one of them starts to cry then the other two wake up and cry too. It turned out that Yesung is the biggest cry baby. Ryeowook woke up for the third time tonight and staggers in the nursery. He quickly picked up the small baby and left the room so he won’t wake up the other two. Ryeowook hurries in the living room and lay Yesung down on the padded mat which is covering the floor. He opened the diaper and frowned. Yesung’s skin is red and looks irritated but Ryeowook isn’t sure what could it be.

 

“Shh, should hyung sing you a song?”

 

Ryeowook starts to sing The Whisper of west wind and the baby in his arms calmed down. Yesung is watching him and his eyes started to close. In few minutes he is asleep again and Ryeowook pats his padded bum. How are they going to survive this for a whole year?

 

Ryeowook got up and carried the baby back in his crib. Yesung’s tiny nose twitches a bit but he doesn’t wake up when he is covered with a thin blanket. The tired caregiver collapsed on his bed and fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. Morning came and Kyuhyun woke up annoyed and tired. He was playing Starcraft for many hours and went to bed only few hours ago. Now an ear-piercing sound woke him up and he is confused. What is happening?! 

 

He hears Donghae and Eunhyuk rushing outside of his room and got up. Kyuhyun walked in the living room where is Yesung screaming as if someone is torturing him. Ryeowook is only wiping his bum which is now much more red than last night. 

 

“I think we need to see a doctor.”

 

Ryeowook managed to put a fresh diaper on Yesung and picked him up. They already had breakfast so now he only needs to dress him up (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0815579001.html) and get him in a hospital. Ryeowook sat the baby in a stroller and together with Siwon head to the hospital where works the doctor who is friend of their boss. The man isn’t very happy that he sees them. Everyone saw their video and now they hurry to the two members to see who is the baby in the stroller. Few security guards have to push the annoying people away and the doctor finally can get to examine the baby. He frowns after seeing the irritated skin covered with an ugly rash and immediately writes a prescription for them. 

 

“A rash cream from a pharmacy should fix it in few days but you should try using cloth diapers. Sometimes disposable diapers can cause a rash.”

 

Siwon and Ryeowook thanked to the doctor and go to buy the much needed rash cream and cloth diapers. Siwon started to study how to put them on because it looks complicated. With Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s help he soon found out how to put the cloth diaper on and they all pray that Yesung will feel better. 

 

Ryeowook put him next to Heechul and Leeteuk who are already sitting in their playpen. The third baby joins them and they started to play. Their caregivers are busy because three babies can make a household very messy. Ryeowook has ton of dishes to wash and their dishwasher is broken again. At least he is smarter now and knows that no matter what he can’t let Siwon or Donghae to repair it. Kyuhyun is dealing with piles of dirty clothes and irons, while Donghae and Eunhyuk are cleaning the dorm. Siwon is with the babies and looks after them. It is fun to watch the three tiny people, the noises they make and their small hands clumsily exploring the toys. Heechul is probably their leader …. or a bully? 

 

He takes and gives toys to the two babies and somehow looks serious. Leeteuk probably has had enough after a while because he hits Heechul with a toy. 

 

“No! You can’t do such a thing.”

 

Siwon is scolding Leeteuk and examined Heechul’s head. Luckily the babies aren’t strong so Heechul is okay and nothing happened. Yesung is tired because of his night crying performance and takes a nap right there on the floor. Siwon carefully picked him up and carries him in the nursery so he can take a nap without Heechul and Leeteuk who are fighting because of a rattle. He sat Heechul between his legs to let Leeteuk play with the toy because this little devil wouldn’t let him to take it. Kyuhyun finished filling the washing machine so he also came to have fun with the babies. He grabs Heechul and bounces the little devil who is frowning on everyone. It is good to see that Heechul’s diva attitude isn’t gone. They can’t decide which baby is the cutest one. Leeteuk is cute with his messy hair and sleepy eyes but Yesung has such big eyes and tiny nose but Heechul has something mischievous in his eyes. They know that the hyungs are going to be babies this year but then they are going to be adults again, this is only temporary. That is bringing them to one important question - what about their group?