Aunts and uncles

A cute curse

Super junior is still one of the most important groups in SM entertainment no matter how many members turned into babies. That means that today they need to visit the huge building with many artists who want to meet the babies. 

 

Right after they stepped in the building while pushing three strollers, many people surrounded them. Everyone is cooing on the cute babies or whisper about the curse. It is sad that Shindong can’t be here but his mom is still against letting her son to be with the group. Leeteuk, Heechul and Yesung don’t really care about the people who are making silly faces on them and coo because of their cuteness. The caregivers have enough of this nonsense and pushed their way toward office of their boss. Lee Soo man is already waiting for them and smiles on the small babies but then needs to discus some important things with the adults. He decided that Donghae and Hyukjae can release another album, they don’t need the rest of Super junior so their solo career doesn’t need to stop. Siwon got an offer to play in another movie so he is also going to be busy. On the other hand Ryeowook and Kyuhyun can’t release another album without Yesung but in the end someone has to take care of the babies. 

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun bring the babies in the music studio where Donghae and Hyukjae start to work on their new album. It is hard to focus on work when the babies watch them. Yesung is happily babbling something and keeps distracting everyone in the room. More people come - Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Taemin - and they sat down around the strollers. They are in awe because of the cute babies who were their hyungs. Right now Yesung is bitting on collar of his T-shirt and the pink dungarees are making him so cute (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0756718002.html). Leeteuk is falling asleep but keeps squirming in his stroller because he wants to sleep in someone’s arms and not in his stroller. Ryeowook sighed and picked him up to help him with falling asleep. Heechul is a diva even in this situation when he is wearing a thick diaper and has only three teeth in total. He cries when they dress him in clothes which isn’t pink so he is wearing cute pink outfit (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0814338002.html). Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Taemin are trying to make them smile but they only caused that Yesung started to cry. Kyuhyun is happy that he has an excuse to leave the crowded room and carries Yesung around the empty hallway. Yesung is much calmer now and Kyuhyun takes him to see the members of Red velvet. The girls immediately steal Yesung from him and kiss his chubby cheeks and plays with his small hands. Yesung is obviously enjoying getting so much attention but he gave an ugly surprise to Irene when he grabbed her long hair and doesn’t want to let go of her. Irene isn’t very pleased, she nervously smiled while Kyuhyun tries to open Yesung’s tiny fist. They don’t understand why Yesung likes grabbing someone’s hair so much, maybe that he likes Irene’s perfume. After few minutes Yesung let go of her and Irene hands him to Kyuhyun. He better leaves before Yesung can torture her more and Kyuhyun goes back in the music studio. Leeteuk and Heechul are asleep so Kyuhyun sat Yesung in his stroller and they leave. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are a bit sad that they can’t create music but at least they have time for something different. They can also act in a movie or K-drama because they are already bored and they still have to take care of the babies for 11 months before the curse can be broken.