The Coven

A cute curse

Yesung’s and Heechul’s mom came and babysit them while the members hurry in Lee Soo-man’s office where are waiting the culprits. They didn’t expect to find four girls. 

 

Lee Soo-man told everyone to sit down and sighed.

 

“So, we want to know how to break the curse or whatever turned them into babies.”

 

The girls make themself smaller and shake their heads no.

 

“The curse is special and the strongest one. A witch can use it or break it only at night at New year’s eve.”

 

They froze and stare in awe. What? 

 

“But that means that it will take a whole year to change them back.”

 

The girls nodded and Lee Soo-man slammed his fists on the table.

 

“Why did you do that?!”

 

“We don’t know! It was a spontaneous idea …. the book of spells has never worked before.”

 

The girls were also shocked to hear that the curse actually worked, they found on the internet and tried some curses but this is the first one that worked. Lee Soo-man is going to make sure that the girls won’t disappear and told them to show him the book. Super junior’s members left and go home while their boss is going to find out if the girls didn’t lie to him. He has to be sure that the curse can’t be broken sooner and in case they will need to wait for the whole year, he has to ensure that the girls will be there.

 

Meanwhile, the members arrived back and found the babies asleep. Leeteuk’s sister left and Eunhyuk brings a paper and pen in the living room where are the four men watching the sleeping babies. Eunhyuk put the paper down and looked on his friends.

 

“They are being babies so we need lots of things.”

 

They sighed because Eunhyuk is right. A big shopping spree is ahead of them.