The Mountain in our living room

A cute curse

Mornings in Super junior dorm aren’t easy and they never were. Before the curse the dorm was noisy with the members running around trying to find different things like shoes or cellphones. Now mornings are full of crying and loud groans of the caregivers who are trying to change soiled diapers without getting the mess everywhere. At least they are doing good in changing the diapers, they are no longer disgusted with the mess they find inside the diapers. The babies are getting fast, they like to crawl and also like to use their high-pitched voices very often. 

 

Heechul and Leeteuk are playing with Ryeowook. Ryeowook is busy with keeping them happy and doesn’t see that Yesung decided to crawl away. The hallways look endless for a small baby when suddenly long legs appeared in front of him. The baby sat on its padded bum and looked up. 

 

Siwon was heading in his room when he almost stepped on Yesung who was crawling alone in the hallway. Siwon smiled on the baby who looks at him with opened mouth and then Siwon picked him up. The baby giggles and Siwon takes him in his room where he sat him down on his bed. Yesung’s lips parted in awe and he crawls around the soft bed. He climbs on Siwon’s pillow and clapped his hands. Siwon can’t believe that Yesung is so fast. He is climbing on another pillow and his cute diapered bum is sticking out and looks like a little caterpillar. Siwon his back and smiled.

 

“Is this your Mount Everest?”

 

The baby only laughed and whined when Siwon picked him up. Siwon carried him in the living room and started to collect every pillow and blanket in the household. The members are watching him and soon a big pile stands in the middle of their living room. Siwon put Yesung down and he immediately crawled toward it.

 

“Yesungie, come here?”

 

Ryeowook clapped his hands and they watch in awe how Leeteuk also started to crawl toward the pillows. The babies are climbing on the soft mountain and the caregivers are watching the cute little bugs playing. Everything must look so huge in their eyes. They are tiny so every piece of furniture must look huge for them, moreover they usually only lie or sit around so things around them are towering high above them. Heechul joins them and soon they are sitting on top of the blankets. The babies are looking around and laugh at their caregivers who are clapping their hands.

 

“You are so strong!”

 

Kyuhyun carefully picked up Leeteuk and kissed his cheeks. It is weird that the hyungs are so happy only because they can play with a pile of blankets and pillows. It is hard to get rid of the knowledge that these three were their hyungs and now they are babies who find happiness in the tinniest things.