A Shopping spree

A cute curse

Super junior’s members look around the huge shopping mall. This is the right place to buy everything what is on the long list, there are dozens of stores. Siwon is holding Leeteuk (his outfit: https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0735412004.html), Ryeowook is holding Yesung (his outfit: https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0735412003.html)

Donghae is holding Heechul (his outfit: https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0791589001.html). 

 

They looked around and Ryeowook pointed toward a shop which looks huge. They walked inside and see many rows of strollers, cribs and clothes racks. The men are quite lost, there are too many things and they can’t choose but luckily two nice saleswomen came and take care of them. The women are showing them the best strollers and cribs, they helped them with choosing diapers and toys. Meanwhile Donghae somehow got in middle of the clothes racks and he is lost. The cuteness of the small clothes for babies is killing him and he is cooing while grabbing every possible item. When Eunhyuk found him, Donghae has already one full basket of clothes for each baby and he drags him to the cash register. They realized how many hours they spent in the shop and look on the huge pile of things. They need to call their manager because so many things aren’t going to fit in one car and the babies can finally travel safe in their car seats for babies. Yesung is asleep, Heechul looks like he is going to fall asleep very soon and only Leeteuk is wide awake and annoys Siwon. 

 

They arrive in their dorm and stare on the boxes with furnitures for the tiny hyungs. Siwon is quite confident and started to build the first crib. They are going to turn Leeteuk’s bedroom, which is the biggest one, in nursery for the three babies. Siwon is fighting with building the crib and it took him two hours. Luckily, Donghae and Eunhyuk are working on building the highchairs which aren’t so complicated and in two hours the three highchairs are standing while Ryeowook is reading a cookbook with recipes for babies. Kyuhyun is looking after the three babies who are immersed by the hundreds of toys. They have no idea that even more toys are on their way, many artists heard about what happened to the oldest members and decided to send them some toys and gifts. For now the three babies are happy with fighting over a rattle and then Yesung started to bang his small fists against a wooden xylophone. The babies don’t care that their caregivers are trying hard to prepare the dorm, for the whole year there are going to be three small kids and the caregivers panic that something bad can happen to them.

 

They need to buy more things to make the dorm safe but for now they are happy that the babies have beds. Ryeowook is cooking vegetable soup for the tiny hyungs and then prepared three bowls with the delicious soup while rest of the members sit the babies in the highchairs. Siwon started to feed Heechul who is finally too tired to act like a brat and Kyuhyun is feeding Leeteuk. Ryeowook also takes a soft spoon and smiles on Yesung who is curiously looking around the kitchen. They are feeding the babies who are happily eating and then it is time to bath them. The big bathtub is perfect for three babies. They are sitting in three centimeters of warm water and play with plastic boats and fishes while Donghae and Eunhyuk wash them. After bath the babies are lying on their tummies and Kyuhyun with Ryeowook are diapering them. It is weird to see small bums of their hyungs, and putting diapers on them is even weirder. Siwon handed them three small pajamas (pajamas: https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0743932006.html). It is a bit hard to dress them in the tiny clothes, the babies are delicate and they need to be careful while guiding the small arms and legs in the right hole. Eunhyuk handed three pairs of tiny socks to Ryeowook so the small feet won’t get cold (socks: https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0810604002.html). They are cooing because the babies are the sweetest tiny humans. Siwon comes with bottles of formula and the members fight over who will feed them. At the end of the fight, Siwon holds Yesung, Donghae is holding Heechul and Eunhyuk is holding Leeteuk. The babies are hungrily on their bottles and fell asleep one by one. The new hyungs lay the babies in their cribs and then watch them. It is impossible but maybe that they can do this.