Look who is here

A cute curse

Leeteuk’s sister arrived as the first one because she lives near. She doesn’t know what to say when Siwon handed her a baby and said that this is her big brother. She would like to take him home but she has her own kids and taking care of another baby would be too much for her. She is his only family but she had to say no with tears in her eyes. On the other hand Yesung’s mother fainted right after they said her the news. Yesung’s dad is staring on his son who is a baby and wants to take him. Of course that they will take care of their son until he turns into adult again. As soon as Yesung left Ryeowook’s hands, he started to cry. And by cry I mean high pitched wailing which is killing everyone’s ears. He quickly handed him back to Ryeowook and the small brat immediately stopped crying. The same happened when his mom wants to take her son so they decided to try it different day. Heechul’s mom and dad came but Heechul looks so happy with the three other babies that they can’t separate them. 

 

Shindong’s parents are a different case. They started to yell on the men as soon as Siwon finished telling them what happened. They are yelling that this is Super junior’s fault and even Lee Soo-man can’t change their mind - they want to take Shindong home with them no matter how much he cries. Rest of the babies is also crying and reached their small hands toward their brother who is carried away by his angry mom and dad who is yelling something about suing them. Ryeowook sighed and leaned down to pick up Yesung. He holds the baby on his hip and his small back.

 

“So, we can record the video and ask who did this.”