Super Junior

A cute curse

Kyuhyun asks Ryeowook what is going to happen with their group. Only five members are able to sing so should they take a break?

 

“Well, we can continue with K.R.Y. And Donghae with Eunhyuk can continue with their work.”

 

It is going to be sad, there won’t be any big concert for their fans. The happiness of the four babies is the most important thing but they still love their work. Ryeowook is right, they can work but it won’t feel the same. Kyuhyun sighed and looked at the babies who are sitting in their highchairs and wait for their lunch. Siwon is tying bibs under their chins so their clothes won’t be stained and Ryeowook poured broccoli soup in three bowls. They started to feed the hungry boys and smile on them. It is amazing that they eat so much, their small mouths are eagerly opening for more soup. After lunch, it is time to go out for a while. The weather isn’t very cold and the sun shines. 

 

They started to change the babies in warm clothes and compete in who will dress them in more adorable clothes. Siwon dressed Yesung (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0825923003.html), Donghae dressed Leeteuk (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0795601001.html) and Ryeowook dressed Heechul (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0779119001.html). Then it is time to dress them in warm fleece jackets and knitted hats with a pompom on top and earflaps. It is a battle to tie the ties under their chins but finally, they are ready to go. The babies are kicking their tiny legs with small trainers on their feet while the hyungs are buckling them in their strollers. They pushed the strollers in an elevator and got out of the apartment building.

 

“Where should we go? To a park?”

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t know what an eight months old baby wants to do. But a park doesn’t sound bad, so they head to a near one. The babies are lying in their strollers and watch the blue sky and last rests of snow on the grass. Ryeowook is pushing the stroller with Yesung, Donghae, and Eunhyuk are still fighting over who will push the stroller with Leeteuk and Siwon are pushing the stroller with Heechul. Kyuhyun is occasionally pointing on squirrels who are jumping on the trees. Soon they found a pond with wild ducks. Siwon buys some food for the birds and they started to feed the ducks. The babies are curiously watching the birds and soon started to imitate their quacking. Ryeowook started to record them because this is too cute to be ignored. He doesn’t know if he should upload it but at least this precious moment is going to be captured in his cellphone.

 

After a long while, they started to walk again and come across a small coffee shop. They walked inside and the waitress gasped. She immediately recognized them and her eyes fell on the strollers. Her eyes widened and she hesitantly goes to take their order. The members see that she is staring at the babies and they pay attention if she isn’t secretly taking any pictures. Maybe that Leeteuk, Heechul, and Yesung need someone to change their diapers but that doesn’t mean that they can’t have some privacy. Luckily she got the silent message that their eyes send to her and cares only about her business. Soon their drinks arrive and the babies get impatient. Ryeowook is like a magician when he pulled out three bottles with formula out of a thermal bag and hands them to the babies. They are enjoying their coffee while the babies on the bottles. Yesung dropped off and snores while Heechul and Leeteuk make grabby hands toward the caregivers' drinks. Siwon grabs a rattle and started to gently shake it to get the babies' attention. Leeteuk grabs the rattle and bites on it while Heechul started to cry. Donghae picked him up and holds him in his lap. Heechul is calmer now when he can hold the edge of the table and sees what they are doing. In a while, they finished their drinks and head home. Ryeowook is happy that at least Yesung is asleep and isn’t so loud like Heechul. They come home and Yesung woke up while the other two babies fell asleep. 

 

Yesung has the attention of five people who can’t take their hands off him. Siwon is cradling the baby in his arms and Ryeowook is playing with the tiny toes. He can’t believe that a baby has such tiny feet. Donghae and Eunhyuk find everything on Yesung adorable. The way he yawns is the cutest sight in the whole universe. Kyuhyun stares on the small face with huge eyes and can’t believe that this is his hyung. He isn’t sure how they will survive the whole year - Ryeowook almost had a heart attack just because of a diaper rash. Kyuhyun sighed and smiled on the cute baby who is giggling while proudly showing four teeth. Maybe that it isn’t bad to be overprotective after all three tiny humans are depending on them.