Unicorns and rainbows

A cute curse

Heechul’s and Yesung’s moms come to visit their sons and Yesung’s mom is sadly watching her son. It took her long time to deal with the fact that witches turned her son into a baby but Yesung looks okay. He is currently bitting on the sleeve of his T-shirt while Heechul is trying to steal his socks. She knows that her son is going to be adult again, she just needs to wait one month for the New year. 

 

Donghae realized that they aren’t cool singers like before, they can’t go out or throw a party because the babies are clingy and cry when the members aren’t around. They spend days cooking delicious and healthy food for the babies, Ryeowook is boosting their brains with smart games for them, their lives completely changed and they are surprised by the fact that they are okay with the change. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t tired. Heechul and Yesung are suffering from constipation and kept them awake for the whole last night. That’s why Heechul’s and Yesung’s moms came, the men need help with getting rid of the constipation. They prepared some special juice for the babies and now they wait if it works. 

 

The babies are wearing their cute pajamas (https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0769102032.html) while babbling something and playing with many stuffed toys which are sitting around them. Their tummies feel better after the juice and the adults are happy to see them smiling. Yesung is getting vocal again when his little belly feels better and his mom picks him up.

 

“You are such a cute baby.”

 

Yesung smiles at her and she kisses his cheeks few times before letting him to crawl. Ryeowook comes with a snack for the babies and starts to feed them the warm applesauce. The babies are sitting around him and keep babbling angrily when the spoon with food isn’t in their mouths. Ryeowook is speaking calmly with them and tries to soothe them, he doesn’t have three arms so when he is feeding one of them then the rest needs to wait. Soon they finish their snack and Kyuhyun brings big sheets of paper and boxes with baby-safe paints. The babies dip their tiny fingers in the paints and start to create a masterpiece. Heechul’s mom sighed when her son dipped his hand in the pink color and then smeared it across his chest. Heechul is adding more colors on his body but luckily Yesung and Leeteuk use the paper. Their moms need to get a piece of the babies art and then they kiss their sons and leave because the babies need a nap. Siwon and Kyuhyun bath them and then dress them in pajamas and Donghae is waiting for them with a bedtime story. It is quite stupid book with colorful and bright pictures to catch babies attention. Leeteuk, Heechul and Yesung are lying in their cribs with their pacifiers and Donghae opens the book. He reads the short stories about unicorns who are just eating rainbows and playing in a garden but it looks like the babies like it. Donghae is enjoying that he has their full attention. Three pairs of curious eyes are looking at him and follow his every move. Donghae never really liked kids and babies. They are so fragile and innocent that it felt weird to have them around. But right now the vision of having a family sometimes in the future isn’t so scary. He knows that these babies are his hyungs and soon they are going to be adults again but it would be nice to have his own kids. It looks like his hyungs are able to teach the younger members even if they are babies.