The Video

A cute curse

Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk are nervously standing in front of Siwon’s phone which is serving as a camera right now.

 

“How are we going to ask?”

 

Donghae doesn’t want to look like an idiot, the video is going to be posted on the internet so they need to think about what they will say. The members around him shrugged because there is no script for a video like this.

 

Siwon adjusted his grip on squirming Yesung who wants to grab Heechul’s hand.

 

“We will simply ask who did this, there is no space for lying.”

 

He started recording and the five men bowed to greet their fans. Ryeowook started to speak about today’s morning surprise and Eunhyuk showed Leeteuk to the camera to confirm Ryeowook’s words. Ryeowook sighed after he finished telling how they find the hyungs today.

 

“Please, we just want to know how to reverse this. They are adults, they have their families and lives, they can’t stay babies forever!”

 

Siwon ended the video and looked on the members and their boss. They all nodded and Siwon uploaded the video to their official Twitter and Instagram account. Now they need to wait.

 

Ryeowook sent Siwon and Kyuhyun to buy food for the babies because Kyuhyun’s sister told them what an eight months old baby eats and they have no formula or milk. Siwon and Kyuhyun are back in few minutes with a two bags of different kinds of formula and bottles and they stand around kitchen table. Donghae started to giggle because this feels like a scene from Breaking Bad - Ryeowook is looking so seriously while measuring the powder with a small cup and Kyuhyun is boiling the bottles and s. Kyuhyun secretly called Leeteuk’s sister to come to show them how to feed them properly. It is a surprise when the woman walked inside the kitchen and started to give them orders. 

 

In few minutes there are four bottles with yellowish formula inside. She grabbed the nearest baby - Yesung - and sat down on the couch. She has to try hard to suppress her laugh because the men are looking at her with wide eyes and ask curious questions. Leeteuk’s sister is gently cradling Yesung and tilted the bottle before bringing the rubber to the pair of small lips. Yesung explores the new thing with his small tongue and then latched on the bottle. He put his small hands on top of her hand which is holding the bottle and while looking around the room. After he finished, In-young (Leeteuk’s sister) moved Yesung against her chest and placed his chin on her shoulder. She gently pats his back until the baby threw up a bit. Siwon hands her Leeteuk because they feel unsure about this. In-young told them -ton of things which can go wrong. She feeds Leeteuk and Ryeowook is brave enough to feed Heechul. They are smiling because the babies have full tummies and now started to fall asleep. The caregivers hope that they can rest for a while but they aren’t lucky. Lee Soo-man called them that the culprits answered to their video.