Waking up

A cute curse

Everyone in the Super junior’s dorm is asleep. The last night was long and exhausting, their concert was long and the following party finished them. However sudden high pitched scream woke everyone up. Siwon is the first one who runs to find what is happening. The screaming is coming from Leeteuk’s room and Siwon ran inside and froze. Leeteuk’s bed looks empty so who is screaming? Eunhyuk and Donghae run inside too and bumped into Siwon who is standing there. 

 

“What is happening?”

 

Siwon shrugged and takes a few steps closer to the bed. He sees Leeteuk’s pajama but not the man. The screaming is now interrupted by coughing and they realized that it is coming from under the blanket. Siwon glanced on Donghae and Eunhyuk and then pulled the blanket away in one swift movement. The three men gasped because there is a baby! A real baby! Two small arms, two short legs and lots of brown hair on a small head. They are staring at the baby who finally stopped screaming.

 

“What is this?!”

 

Eunhyuk thinks that this is some stupid joke but it doesn’t make any sense. Where could Leeteuk get a baby? Moreover, the baby looks like Leeteuk. They groaned in disgust because the baby just peed the bed. Siwon hesitantly picked up the small boy who kicks his legs in the air. 

 

“Do you think ...?”

 

Siwon looked on Donghae and Eunhyuk who only helplessly shrugged. Suddenly someone else started to scream. This time it is coming from Yesung’s bedroom and the three men run inside with the baby in their arms. Pale Ryeowook is standing above Yesung’s bed and points on something. They come closer and see another baby. At least this one isn’t , the baby is sleeping in Yesung’s white pajama top. 

 

“What is this?”

 

Ryeowook went to wake up Yesung to have breakfast but instead of his hyung he found a baby sleeping there. Ryeowook finally spotted the baby in Siwon’s arms and then looked back on the baby in the bed. Kyuhyun stormed in the room with a chubby baby in his arms. 

 

“What does this mean!”

 

Kyuhyun bulged his eyes in shock after seeing the babies. Three hyungs somehow turned into babies. There is one more hyung - Heechul. Siwon is holding Leeteuk, Kyuhyun is holding Shindong and Ryeowook picked up sleeping Yesung. Together they go to Heechul’s room and Eunhyuk slowly opened the door. The bed looks empty and they sighed. Maybe that Heechul isn’t a baby because the room looks empty and silent. They sighed in relief but suddenly a loud giggle froze them. They slowly turned around and spotted another baby which is sitting under the table. Yes, this little brat must be Heechul.