Gleam

Flower Crowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Can I help you?”

 

 The small girl looked genuinely surprised that someone opened the door. “H-hi. I uh… I accidentally locked myself out of my house and uh no one that I went to along this neighbourhood answered the door.”

 

 Byul felt so bad for her. She looked adorable in her coat but she was shivering. It was really, really cold, the weather report said it would hit -2 degrees that night. Byul didn’t know how the poor girl would survive if she hadn’t opened the door.

 

 “Well, what are you planning to do?” Byul asked curiously. The girl blinked her large eyes and sighed.

 

 “Probably borrow your phone to call the locksmith to pick the lock but in this weather, I don’t think anyone would come even if I pay millions.” She said dejectedly. Byul looked at her, her heart went out to her and she blurted. “Why don’t you coming in? Sit for a while and call the locksmith.”

 

 The girl widened her eyes. “Really?”

 

 “Yea, why wouldn’t I invite a pretty girl into my house,” Byul teased.

 

 “Yah! Why are you so greasy!” The girl whined but gladly scampered into the house. Byul gently peeled off the girl’s soaked coat and bowed slightly. “This way, madam,” earning a gentle punch on the arm. Now with the coat off, Byul realised the girl was way smaller and more petite than she had thought. The coat really made her look bigger and Byul noticed how the girl was shivering much more violently than before. Poor thing was soaked to the bone due to the wet winter night, even her socks were wet. Byul beckoned the girl.

 

 “Let’s get you some fresh warm clothes. Yours is soaked.” Byul didn’t mention that the girl’s wet white shirt was sticking onto her body, highlighting her black Nike bra and curves. Byul bit her tongue and trotted quietly to her room, the girl scampering at her heel. Byul opened the door and entered, the girl shifting nervously on her feet outside. Byul peered out and tilted her head.

 

 “I know it’s a little messy in here but trust me, it’s warmer than the hallway.”

 

 The girl scooted in while Byul rummaged around her closet. She took out an oversized sweater, a tank top, shorts and underwear. She handed the clothing to the girl and prepared to leave.

 

 “Wait… No bra?”

 

 Byul turned around and grinned. “The sweater is large enough.”

 

 Byul paced outside of her room. That girl was taking an awfully long time changing. Perhaps it was her baseball training that made her change extra fast in fear of punishment. Just as Byul was about to knock and ask, the girl opened the door slowly. She looked cute, the fluffy oversized sweater made her look even tinier. She smiled shyly at Byul and Byul felt her heart flutter.

 

 “Cute.” Byul choked out and nodded. The girl beamed and bounded over to Byul. “Alright let’s get you something nice and hot.”

 

 Byul settled the girl on the sofa and went to the kitchen. The Itzy girls seem to understand that there was a guest, Lia and Yeji washed up the plates and ushered the younger girls into their room. Their plates were wiped dry and clean and the table wiped down. Byul smiled slightly and picked out a bunny cup and her hamster cup and filled it with warm water. She then went to fetch a small towel and a thick fluffy blanket, and gingerly carried it over to the living room.

 

 “Here,” Byul began, placing the cup on the table and gently offered the towel and blanket to the girl. “You’re shivering.”

 

 The girl smiled gratefully and sipped the water. Her eyes widened and she wiggled her body, making Byul burst out laughing.

 

 “Aaaa, stop laughing,” The girl whined and pouted. Byul raised her hands in surrender mode. 

 

 “I’m sorry.”

 

The girl giggled and it felt like dolphin’s squeak, high pitched and Byul found it adorable. “I just realised that I haven’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter