Lion

Flower Crowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The next day was hellish, the whole school was somber and still reeling from the previous day’s incident. Hyejin suffered a high fever and Wheein texted Yongsun, apologising repeatedly for ditching her for the day. Yongsun decided to hang around with Bomi, who didn’t mind the plus one but she was more occupied with her notes, drawing up charts for her dance club.

 

 “I’m going to the washroom,” Yongsun got up and made her way to the toilet, Bomi swiping her hand in the air as a wave goodbye. Yongsun managed to make it into the toilet and leaned against the sink. She took a deep breath and started washing her hands. The door slammed open and a group of 5 girls strolled in, chatting loudly. Yongsun shrank back, making herself small so as to avoid them. Unfortunately for her, the girls noticed and bared their teeth in her direction. The leader looked up and down at Yongsun snottily.

 

 “Pole dancing’s president, Kim Yongsun? Not as whorish as we thought. We thought you would be dressing more like a ,” The leader sneered. The girls laughed and Yongsun flinched.

 

 “Pole dancing is not for s,” She retaliated. The leader raised an eyebrow.

 

 “Not for s? Says the girl who stayed with a boy three years her senior? Didn’t you him?”

 

 Yongsun saw red. “He’s my friend and we did not have .”

 

 The leader gasped dramatically. “She’s denying it? Oh my, I wonder who saw you hanging out with the Eric Nam and kissed him?”

 

 “It’s fake, I never slept with him,” Yongsun bristled. The leader laughed sadistically.

 

 “Then weren’t you the one who caused Moon Byul Yi’s injury? The fanclub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter