Blueming (Intermission 8)

Flower Crowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Rongie, why is your phone vibrating so much?” Bomi asked. Chorong looked up from her mind map and fumbled for her phone. It took a while for her to switch it on from all the vibrating. She was greeted with 20 odd messages from the housemate chat Hana unnie created.

 

 “Oh no.”

 

 “What’s the matter?” Bomi’s voice ozed with concern. Chorong faced her, her eyes filled with panic.

 

 “It’s Byulie. She’s hurt.”

 

 “What?” Bomi yelped, then slapped her hand against as irritate ‘shhs’ were heard. Chorong started shoving her notes into her backpack.

 

 “Hana unnie is at the hospital, she told everyone to go home,” Chorong whispered. “I need to meet the girls at home since I’m acting leader on Unnie’s absence.”

 

 “Let’s go then,’ Bomi replied urgently and they ran, hair flying behind them.

 

 ~

 Bomi and Chorong managed to make it home in record time, on Bomi slamming the gas harder than usual and Chorong clinging onto the handlebar for dear life. They opened the door and were greeted with a sight. Seulgi was sobbing into Irene’s arms, the older girl helplessly trying to calm down the hysterical girl. Hyejin texted that she and Dahyun were going to church, the house empty of the brash girl and the pale skinned girl. Bora was pacing around, Jisoo was texting probably to Jennie, Chorong knew that Jennie was the relative of one of the best doctors in Seoul National University Hospital, maybe she could get information. Chaeyoung was gripping a throw pillow, talking quite rapidly to someone on the phone. The Itzy girls were at their grandfather’s place, Hana unnie had asked her boys to go and pick the girls to stay at their grandfather’s house for a while. Seulgi looked up, tears streaming down her face and her eyes were red.

 

 “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter