Deja Vu

Flower Crowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Byul kicked the pebbles on the ground as she walked, hands shoved in her pockets. Her first day back in school should have been great, decent to begin with. But no, she was bombarded by her so-called fan club the minute Hana dropped her off to go park the car. Without the older girl’s help, Byul had no idea how she was going to escape the mad house. Worse was that the whole day, she didn’t see Yongsun. A group of five girls tried to have a chat with her but were total s about everything. All that came out of their mouths were them ing about the school, the people, everything Byul didn’t want to hear. Of course she had to force a smile and pretend to be interested in the bull they were talking about. They didn’t even have the right to call her unnie with their rudeness. 

 ~

 [Recess]

 “Unnie? Are you paying attention?” The girl, Amari, asked cloying. Byul forced herself to not roll her eyes and faked a smile. “Do you want to come with us? We’re going to the mall after school, maybe we can treat you with something?”

 Byul looked away and saw Bora seat herself a few tables away, watching silently. Byul could see how the younger girl’s eyes glittered with disgust and tilted her head, inviting Byul to sit with her group.

 “I would love to,” Byul said, standing up and picking up her food tray. “But I have practise.”

 “Aw, what's the rush, unnie?” Amari’s right hand girl, Ai Yun asked, Byul’s arm. Byul pulled her arm away. “We would love to chat with you.”

 “I’m going to see my friends, thank you for the talk,” Byul replied politely.

 “Oh come on, unnie. Those are your friends?” Amari smirked, following Byul’s gaze to Bora. “You need new ones, we’re way better than them.”

 Something snapped inside Byul and she dropped her tray, startling the girls. “Maybe you need better friends. Try and insult my friends who grew up with me while yours are just flaky, fake people who are trying to get closer to me. Insult them one more time, I promise that you won’t have such a great time here,” Byul snarled, her eyes glowing venomously as she stalked off, leaving the girls behind, wide eyed and their jaws open. Byul walked to where Bora and her group was and went,” Hi, can I sit here?”

 “Definitely,” Bora replied, glaring at Amari’s group. “They’re being es again huh?” 

 “Yeah. They said I need better friends and they claimed to be the better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter