Missed chance

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

(a/n: I think I should give your brother a name. Haha. But I was so excited in writing this that I don’t want to waste my time thinking of a name.)

 

Your brother’s POV

“Is it delicious?” I asked her.

“Everything’s yummy when I’m hungry.” She answered, and then took another spoonful of noodles in .

I can’t help but smile at the sight of my younger sister eating enthusiastically. She was like that when she was five; eating up whatever food I bought her, as long as she’s hungry. Nothing changed after fifteen years.

I was so happy when she agreed to visit me here. Like her, I wasn’t used to being alone too, because we were always together. But I needed to work for her… I needed to be strong, because I’m the only one she has.

Our family fell apart. My dad left my mom to be with someone else. Mom told us it was okay as long as he supported us. Little did I know, that mom’s hurting inside. A few more year of depression, she died. ______ really hated out father because of that. If not for me, she could have hated men. Good thing she’s open minded.

“Yah! The food’s getting cold! Eat!” she told me.

“Oh, sorry.” I started eating.

“I’m just going to the restroom for bit.” She stood up and went to the restroom.

I looked at my wristwatch. I was startled with the loud noise from the entrance. A man got in, and he was panting.

“Oh! Big Bang’s TOP!” The owner said.

Big Bang… Big Bang, oh! The popular boy group in Korea! Wow, maybe ahjumma’s place is famous.

The man was looking left and right, like he was looking for someone. When he saw the old lady, he bowed, and greeted her. Then, he roamed his eyes all over the place.

He looked excited, and in another second, he looked sad. Maybe he was looking for someone. He looked at me, and then left.

“You looked shocked. Something happened?” ______ just came out of the restroom and sat down again.

“It’s none of your business, since it’s K-Pop.”

“Oh, a celebrity came?”

“Yeah, but he left already.”

“Oh.”

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

“What was that? Why is he…?” Youngbae asked.

“Maybe he knows her.” Daesung said.

“Why is he in panic?” Seungri asked.

I couldn’t understand what’s wrong with Seunghyun-hyung. We were all confused, because of his actions just now. He was completely quiet since we arrived here, and now, he’s in panic mode when he picked up that girl’s stuff.

“C’mon let’s follow him.” We all agreed.

The walk towards the noodle shop was quiet. No one dared to talk. We were all clueless.

“Isn’t that hyung?” Taeyang asked, pointing to a figure sitting on a bench, near a lightpost. It was just a few meters away from the noodle shop.

“It is him.” I said. Come on, who else could it be? It was already three in the morning.

They all ran towards him, Seungri was leading. I just walked slowly.

There he was, sitting on a bench, staring blankly at the picture that he was holding. What the hell is in that picture? He started panicking after he saw what’s in the picture. Was it the girl?

Why is he keeping this to himself? He could tell us about it, but he doesn’t. I’d just take it as hyung being shy. It’s a girl, after all.

 


 

I'm sooo sorry for this chapter. It's not good enough (I think), and its short. I had a hard time writing this one. 

For those who are waiting for them to meet, just wait a little more.

They'll definitely meet... SOON!

Thank you for reading. Again, I'm sorry. :(

(54 subscribers: a miracle. I love you all!)