Wandering Around

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

Your POV

Lucky you, ______. You were just here in Korea for less than an hour and you almost got hit by a car. No, a van full of Koreans. Were they gangsters? Wearing those shades and coats. You smiled at the thought.

This is all oppa’s fault! If he picked me up from the airport, I would be home by now.

Your brother sent you a text message saying that he won’t be able to pick you up since something came up in his office. He just told you the address and that you should just ride a taxi.

Oh, taxi. Yeah. You should’ve ridden a taxi, you fool! Who told you to walk?!

***

Eventually, you got over that disastrous first night in Korea. As expected, you were enjoying your stay here. You always wanted to go to Korea. During the day, you’d go to random places and buy random stuffs. Sometimes, you’d go home by 9pm. Sometimes, your brother would come with you. It was more fun when he’s around. You’re not really used to being alone. That explains the incident when you almost got hit by a van.

You went to Seoul tower today, looked at those couples who “locked” their love and took some pictures. It’s a pity that you don’t have someone to “lock” your love with. After that, you went to Han river, and again, took some pictures.

You basically love taking pictures. You take pictures of places you went to, things that you find cute, sceneries, pictures of your friends, family, and sometimes, even pictures of yourself.

After eating ramyun at a noodle shop, you proceeded to a bookstore to read some books. When you felt a little sleepy, you went out and walked around. There weren’t a lot of people for it was already dark. You didn’t even bother looking at your watch. You were having a good time just walking around the streets of Seoul.

You stopped when you passed by a toy store. A teddy bear-like toy in the displays caught your attention. It was cute. You went inside to check it out. There were a lot of colors to choose from. You were smiling at the toys like a fool. You picked three – blue for Sheena, and white and pink for you – and bought it.

You spent a few hours checking out all the toys in that store. It’s not that you love toys; you just missed seeing these things.

It was late when you went out of the store. Finally, you glanced at you wristwatch, its 10pm already. Shoot, it was this late?! You looked around the place, and realized that the streets were not familiar anymore.

OH! WHERE AM I?!

You walked so much that you didn’t even notice what streets you went to. You immediately rummaged through the things on your bag to find the map. When you found it, you desperately looked for street signs and then look at the map to find your way.

You passed by a group of men and they said something, but you weren’t able to clearly hear it since your focus was on the map.

OH MY GOD, I AM LOST.

You stopped to calm yourself down, but it isn’t working. Someone puts his hand on your right shoulder.

“Yah, why were you ignoring us? We were calling you.” The man said.

They were the group of men you happened to pass by a while ago.

Without thinking, you just walked away from them. You didn’t know what to do, and it seems like you are in a pretty dangerous situation.

You were walking at a fast pace now. And they were still walking after you. You were turning here and there, at some random street. You don’t even care what street are you in. The most important thing right now is to get away from them.

You turned left. Walked straight. Turned left again. Walked straight. Turned right . You crashed into something. You thought you’d fall straight to the ground, but that “something” held you. You opened your eyes.

You bumped into a man. A tall man who’s wearing a hat, shades and a long coat. You find him creepy.

You were really scared now. About five men were chasing you, and now, there’s a creepy man in front of you, holding your shoulders.

The man smiled at you and said, “Oh there you are jagiya! I was looking for you. What took you so long? Where did you go?”

He hugged you quickly, and let go. In a second, your fingers were intertwined with his’ and he was dragging you away.

 


 

Maybe you'll find this chapter boring. But the next one will be okay (I think).

Thank you for reading!

PS. I hope to hear from you guys. Please leave some comments :D

-averlkhun