The Notebook

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

 

I really really love this hairstyle of his in Iris.


(a/n: Italized sentences are only thoughts of the character.)

 

Your POV

 

“Where the hell is he?!” You shouted. It was already 1am and your brother has not come home. You were worried, and angry at the same time. What kind of investor closes a deal at this time of the day? He told you thatyou two would be going out tonight… but what is there to see at this hour?

He should’ve called, at least. You thought.

You were pissed off. And on top of that, you’re hungry. You haven’t eaten a proper meal since your brother went to the office. You just headed to the bedroom, and decided to sleep.

Unfortunately, you cannot seem to sleep. The idea of going out excites you. You can’t wait to take pictures, and write down your memories in that blue notebook.

You got up to get your luggage. You searched for your SLR camera, and turned it on.

You heard the hotel room’s door open.

“_________! Where are you, _________?!” Your brother shouted.

Does he have to shout like that?! He could’ve used his eyes, and looked for me quietly.

The door opened. At last, he found you. He ran towards you and hugged you.

“_________, I did it! I did it! Thank goodness!” His voice is sooooo loud.

“Wha.. what is wrong with you?” You pushed him away. “It’s not like it’s the first deal you closed.”

He felt that you’re irritated. He knows you well.

“You’re hungry, right? If not, you wouldn’t be acting that way.”

“Yah! Making me wait like that’s too much! You didn’t even allow me to go out! I wasted three days inside this room!”

Whenever you travel, you hate staying in. You always go out and explore the place. You only have three days in Japan, and you didn’t even go out once.

“Okay, sorry. The investor came two hours late. It was not my fault, and I had to wait too.” He calmly explained. “Why don’t you take your camera and notebook? Let’s go out.”

“Where are we going?”

You asked as you were only in your casual clothes: a loose yellow shirt, and white shorts.

“Just follow me.”

He threw a black jacket at you. You put the notebook in one of the pockets, and the camera in the other, and went out.

 

***

 

There was nothing much to see at this hour, but you managed to take pictures that will remind you of the little time you had here. You were just walking, with your brother leading the way. You were busy looking around, even though it was dark.

“Oh, there’s a noodle shop there! It’s still open, you want ramen?” He turned to look at you.

“Yeah, anything.” You carelessly said as you were focusing your camera on a light post.

Click. You pressed the preview button to see the captured image. You walked afterwards.

Oh, I must be talented.

The picture was flawlessly perfect. You took out the blue notebook from the pocket of your jacket. You were now holding both the camera and the notebook... and…

“Ow!” Someone exclaimed.

“My camera!”

You almost fell to the ground when you bumped into that figure. You bet it’s a man, a tall man. Luckily, you were still holding the camera.

You immediately looked at your brother’s direction. He was already entering the noodle shop. You let out a sigh seeing that he isn’t aware of the situation you’re in.

You didn’t bother to look at the man’s face. You just bowed and said, “I’m sorry! Gomen-nasai! Mianhae! Sorry!” You ran towards the entrance of the noodle shop, and went in like nothing happened.

***

 

Daesung’s POV

 

We went out of the noodle shop as soon as we finished eating. We just came hours ago, and decided to eat outside after unpacking our things.

The five of us were walking in a single line. Jiyong-hyung and Taeyang-hyung were talking about the song GD-hyung just finished. Seungri, who was at the far end of the line, was talking to someone on the phone.

I was beside TOP-hyung, who was extremely quiet since I woke him up. Did I do something wrong? I looked at him. And I could tell, he was thinking very hard about something. His eyes were wandering. He didn’t even notice that I was staring at him.

“Hyung…”

I was just about to ask him if he’s okay, but he bumped into a girl. Maybe he isn’t okay.

In a split second, the girl stood up, holding her camera.

“I’m sorry! Gomen-nasai! Mianhae! Sorry!” She simultaneously said, her head lowered. She immediately ran away afterwards.

“Oh, she dropped something.” Seunghyun-hyung said as he picked up the girl’s stuff. It was a small blue notebook.

“What is she? Korean, Japanese or American?” Seungri sarcastically asked.

“She’s cute.” Jiyong-hyung said out of the blue.

 


   

This chap's kind of.. not enough? Haha. Anyways, this is just like a teaser for the next chapter(?)

I always think that whatever I write isn't enough. Why am I like this?

Anyways, here's an update before I go "nerd mode" for my Final exams.

I'll back in a few days, I promise.

Tell me what you think! Please? :))

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I'll be forever reminding you how happy, and thankful I am because you're reading this right now.

I LOVE YOU! :)