Amusing

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

 

Your POV

 

He took his hat and shades off. You could clearly see his face now. Well… he is something. His face is really, something. His eyebrows were beautiful, his gaze was powerful. And his hair was… icy blue. Wait, ICY BLUE?!

He looked uncertain about something. Then, he asked you, “By any chance, do you know me?”

You thought, Is he stupid? Or is he making fun of me? We just met. He was the one who dragged me here, how the hell am I supposed to know who he is. I don’t know anyone who dyes his hair blue.

You looked straight into his eyes. It felt like it was a staring contest. You looked away, and told him, “No.”

His face was telling you that he didn’t believe what you just said.

You chuckled, “how am I supposed to know you? It’s my first time here, and we just met.”

He wasn’t moving. And he doesn’t look like he’s gonna talk. You glanced at your wrist watch, an hour has passed since you were here with this man. Suddenly, your phone rang. You took it out of your bag. It was your brother.

You answered it, and turned to face the guy.

“Hello?”

“YAH! Do you know what time is it?! Why are you still out?!” Your brother shouted too loud that even the guy can hear what he said.

The stranger looked at you with a puzzled expression. You just gave him a timid smile.

“Yah! Can’t you talk normally? Why do you have to shout?! I got lost, okay?! Happy!?” You shouted back.

You saw the stranger smiled. Why, is this amusing to him?

“Where are you?” Your brother asked.

“I am already on my way home. Don’t wait for me, just rest… Okay, okay, bye.” You hung up on him. Your brother nags at times, but that’s just because he is worried.

You obviously lied. You were not on your way home. You don’t even know the way home. You looked at the map, so frustrated with the current situation.

You almost forgot about the guy who helped you. You turned to face him.

“Oh, I’m so sorry for being loud. Wait,” You rummaged through the things you brought, and found the teddy-bear-like toy and took it out.

Before you could even say something, you saw his face lit up.

“Oh! You have a bearbrick! You like this too?”

He was excited. Too excited. Like a kid. He snatched it away from you and played with it.

“I just saw that in the toy store, and it’s cute. That’s why I bought it.” You explained. ”That’s yours now.” You smiled at him.

“Mine?” He asked.

“Yes, I’m giving it to you because you helped me. Kamsahamnida! Its already late, I need to go. Nice meeting you, ahjusshi.” You bowed and walked away.

***

 

TOP’s POV

 

“Mine?” I asked. She was giving me a pink bearbrick.

“Yes, I’m giving it to you because you helped me. Kamsahamnida! Its already late, I need to go. Nice meeting you, ahjusshi.” She bowed and walked away.

Wait, what? Ahjusshi? How can I be an ahjusshi?

Aish, this girl. She lied to her brother, when she doesn’t even know the way home. She might get lost, and have men chase after her again.

I followed her silently. She was still looking at her map, checking the street signs, stopping every now and then. She’s starting to get upset.

Crack. I stepped on something, and it broke. She turned to look at me.

“Are you following me?” She asked.

What am I going to tell her? I just looked at her innocently. She didn’t wait for me to answer, she started walking again.

Aish, so stubborn.

“Yah! Where do you live?” I shouted.

She turned to face me. She gave me that cold look. “You don’t need to know that.”

“But you need to know the way home, right?” I walked towards her, and held her shoulders. I smiled as I pushed her to walk. “Let’s go, I’ll take you home.”

 


Hi there. I wanted to update every two days, but sadly, schoolworks kept me from finishing this chapter early. Sorry! :(

I hope you like this one. Thank you for reading!

Please, please, please.. leave some comments! I'm dying to hear what you have to say! :))

-averilkhun