Hope

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

 

I just told you that I'd be back in a few days because of the exams, but I can't help it. The ideas just kept on flowing. 

I originally wrote a longer one for this chapter, but since I wanted to leave you hanging again (so you'll get curious), I removed one scenario.

But even though I want to get you excited and curious, some of you were able to guess what would happen, like @ketop4!

Anyways, here it is. :)


 

TOP’s POV

 

“She’s cute.” I heard Jiyong. He frequently say that nowadays. Well, that’s not something strange. Jiyong finding, maybe six out of ten girls cute is something normal.

I always bump into people nowadays. It was like more than ten times for the past two weeks. But none of them was her.

She’s still on my mind, from time to time. I don’t know why I can’t get her off my mind. I don’t know why I am being like this. I’m not in love with her or anything… yet. Maybe I just find her different, because she doesn’t know me… she treated me like a normal person… she made me feel comfortable.

Eiii~ she only treated you normally because she doesn’t know who you are.

But she gave me a bearbrick! And it’s pink, on top of that!

But that’s because you helped her.

That’s because she’s in a dangerous situation.

Omo, what is this?! What the hell?! My mind’s arguing with what? My conscience? My feelings? Oh, seriously!

Okay, I just want to see her again. No, I want to know her name. No! I want to know everything about her.

Someone placed his hands on my left shoulder.

“Hyung…” It was Daesung.

“Oh…?” I faced him.

“Gwaenchana?” He asked.

“O..of course! Wh… Why would I be not okay?” I stuttered.

“You’re spacing out.”

“No, I’m not.”

I tried to avoid further questions. None of them knew about her. Well, Jiyong’s suspecting, though.

I flipped the pages of the notebook that the girl dropped. It was like a diary. Some are written in English… some in Hangul.

“Hyung, something fell.” Daesung said.

I kept browsing through the pages of the notebook.

“Yah! Seunghyun-hyung! Can you stop flipping the pages?! Six pictures fell already!” Daesung shouted.

I stopped, and looked down. He was picking up the pictures.

“Whoa… is she a professional photographer?” He said, while standing up. He was passing the picture to me as soon as he’s done looking at it. She’s good in taking pictures, whoever she is.

I looked at the other pictures. Seoul Tower… Han River… Is this in Hongdae? I guess so. All in Korea. There was no actual reason, but I looked at the back of the pictures. There were writings and doodles as well.

And then I saw the one with a drawing on it. It was a chibi, and the hair was blue… like mine. My heartbeat went faster.

Why… why am I… oh, I need to calm down.

I put my left hand on my chest, while I was still holding the pictures on my right hand.

Okay, maybe I wasn’t seeing it clearly.

I looked at it again. The hair was definitely blue, and the chibi had glasses. Beside the chibi, something was written in Hangul. I read it aloud, “It felt safe when you took me away from them. I hope you liked the bearbrick. Kamsahamnida, ahjussi.”

The picture was… Han River. My eyes widened. It was her. Just now, IT WAS HER.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jiyong asked.

“Where did the girl go? Did you see her?! Where did she go?!” I asked them. I was in panic mode.

Seungri pointed the way to the noodle shop. I quickly ran towards the place, hoping I would see her again.

 


   

So, did you like the update? Tell me what you think! :))

I will find a way to update whenever I've finished writing a new chapter.    

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thank you for reading this!

If you have any suggestions/comments, feel free to tell me about it!