Japan

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

TOP’s POV

 

It has been two weeks, since that night that I met her. And she won’t get off my mind. I guess I missed this… it’s been years since I’ve encountered someone who doesn’t know me.

“Why won’t you tell me the truth?” Jiyong, who was beside me, asked all of a sudden.

He kept bugging me about that night. He knew me. Jiyong knows me too well, that its impossible to hide these things from him.

 

**FLASHBACK**

After a long walk, I finally arrived at the dorm. I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the time. It was already 3am, I bet they’re all asleep now. I opened the door and walked straight to the living room. I didn’t bother to turn on the lights, I just threw myself on the couch.

I closed my eyes. I can still see her back facing me… waving goodbye.

“Hyung, you’re here?” I heard Jiyong’s voice. I immediately got up. He the lights.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“Where have you been?”

“I just took a walk outside.”

“Really, for four hours?” He asked, smiling.

Wow, is he my girlfriend?!

“Who were you with?”

“I was alone.” Well, not until she bumped to me.

“It’s a girl, right? Right?”

“No.” I stood up and went to my room.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I closed my eyes. Will I meet her again?

***

 

Someone’s shaking my shoulders.

“Seunghyun-hyung, wake up. The plane landed already.” I heard Daesung’s voice.

I opened my eyes.

***

 

Your POV

 

You didn’t really got the chance to go sightseeing since you arrived here. You were always at the hotel room, killing time. Sometimes, your brother would ask you to help him with his office works. He’d keep you from going out, afraid of what might happen to you.

You just stayed inside the hotel for two days. You’re brother promised you that you two would go out after he closes the deal. And that would be tonight.

Out of boredom, you the television, and searched for a news broadcast. There was no problem with Japanese, you understand the language. When you found one, you stood up and headed to the kitchen to get some food. But since the hotel room isn’t that big, you could still hear the news

“Popular Korean group Big Bang has arrived in Japan for the Springroove Festival which will…”

“Wow, K-Pop in Japan? They are something.” You said as you returned to the living room, holding a plate with a slice of chocolate cake, which you got from the fridge.

You caught a glimpse of the members of Big Bang on TV, you saw something colored with a striking mint/icy blue.

Was it the hair or the jacket? You couldn’t remember.

Again, the blue-haired ahjusshi crossed your mind.

If that idol really has blue hair, wow... so ahjusshi isn’t alone having that hair color. You thought. If I meet him again, I’d tell him that!

 


She missed seeing the boys on TV! She missed her chance to know that the ahjusshi and the blue haired idol are the same person!

 

Hi! Sorry if you find this short. I wanted to update so badly! I missed writing and AFF.

School's almost over. Final exams week = last week. 

Thank you for reading/subbing/commenting! I love you! :)

-Averil