One thing

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

 

Am I too late? I lost a subscriber. I actually finished this last week, but I was busy with school that I didn't have time to update.

Sorry :'(


 

Daesung’s POV

“Congratulations!”

“Good work!”

“You’ve worked hard.”

All of the other staffs, who were waiting for us backstage, cheered and congratulated us for finishing another concert included in the world tour. I was busy returning high fives and handshakes, and receiving hugs from all the staffs when Seunghyun-hyung grabbed me and climbed to my back for a piggyback.

Aish, when will he grow up!

“Good job, dongsaeng!” Hyung shouted.

“I know, I know! But do you really have to do this? You’re heavy! Get off, hyung!” I complained.

“Payback time!” He said.

“For what?”

“For being so friendly with _____. You guys didn’t even give me a chance to get close with her.”

Oh, I remembered. Jiyong-hyung and Taeyang-hyung talked to me about this.

 

**FLASHBACK**

“Daesung-ah?” I heard Youngbae’s voice. He knocked and came in.

“Wae?”

He walked towards the bed and sat on the left side, beside me.

“You know I’m not the usual type to meddle in other’s business.. but I think that..”

“Daesung-aaaah!” A voice shouted. And there where loud knocks on my hotel room.

Hyung’s eyes and mine met. Then I stood up and went to open the door, it was Jiyong-hyung. He was so worked up about something. I was about to ask, but…

“______-noona is TOP-hyung’s girl!” He said in a quite loud voice.

“Whaaaaaaaat?!” I shouted in return.

“They’re together already?” Taeyang said, getting the wrong idea.

“Aniya!” Ji-hyung and I shouted at the same time.

Jiyong started to explain. “You know the girl he was desperately looking for when we were in Japan?”

“So that was noona?” Taeyang asked.

Jiyong-hyung nodded.

“Oh, perfect! Just right after knowing that noona likes me!” I complained. “Though I don’t like her that way, but I do like her. But wow, it has been over  a year, then, they met again.”

***END OF FLASHBACK***

 

TOP’s POV

After the concert and after greeting all the staff, we were all in the waiting room, changing clothes and packing our things. I was putting my things in my bag when someone came in the door, but I didn’t look to see who it was.

“Congratulations, guys!” A soft, feminine voice spoke.

“Noooooooona!!” Daesung shouted, and the next thing I knew, he was running towards _______ and attempting to hug her.

Why you… Daesung! How can you do this to your hyung?!

They were all walking towards her… well, except for me. I couldn’t come near her. I can only watch from afar.

“Noona… whoa? Is this for me?” Seungri asked, opening a box that looked like a cake was inside it.

“Not only for you.” She smiled at Seungri.

Jiyong hit Seungri’s arm. “Yah! Why are you so conceited?! You know noona likes Daesung!” He said.

“Noona LIKES ME. She LIKES ME. Not you. Not Jiyong-hyung. Not Taeyang-hyung. Not Seunghyun-hyung… ME.” Daesung told Seungri, boasting like a kid.

THIS KID! REALLY!

“Yah Daesung-ah!” I blurted out, unable to hold back my emotions.

They all turned and looked at me innocently. Seriously, what’s wrong with them? And what’s wrong with me?! Why do they keep on hitting on her, and making me jealous?! Wait, what? Jealous? Oh, whatever!

I saw Ji smile. Was I obvious? Well, I am… jealous, I admit. And I envy them, especially Daesung, for being so close to her. I’ve been waiting for her to appear in my life again. After a year, she did. But what am I doing?

I like her, even though I don’t really know her. Maybe I liked her when I first saw her. Even though there were only a couple of times that I had the chance to see her, my feelings grew. I can’t possibly just watch over her like this. When this ends, when we go back to Korea… what if I never see her again?

I can’t let this chance side. But what should I do? It’ll be creepy if I’d come up to her and tell her that I was that blue-haired ahjussi who dragged her from a bunch of dangerous people.

“Hyung, seriously, why are you being like this?” Daesung said. “You always shout whenever ______-noona and I are together. Are you trying to get her attention?”

“Oh.. mian.” Was all I could say.

Seriously, Choi Seunghyun, you’re losing it.

“Noona, let’s go.”

They all went out of the room. Even if I wanted to stop them, I couldn’t. I couldn’t move; Youngbae went out too. I was left with Ji.

“Seriously hyung, you’ve been waiting for her all this time, right? You like her, don’t you? Don’t waste this chance. Make her remember you.” Ji said as he patted my left shoulder and walked away.

His last words… it struck me. Make her remember you.

One thing came into my mind. Her notebook.

 


Thank you for reading! And thank you for waiting! Hope you liked the update. Tell me what you think about it, okay? :))