One Year Later

Thunderstruck (A Whole New World)

Annyeong chingus! Sorry for not updating. :((


(a/n: all italized statements are your unspoken thoughts; those that just goes through your mind)

 

Your POV

“________, a producer wants to see you. I think he’s going to ask to you to be the creative director for his upcoming production.” Yuri, your supervisor, told you. “He’s with the CEO.”

You are now a creative/technical director at a live productions company. Your company coordinates with known local and international producers in producing live shows.

You stood up and walked towards the door, following Yuri. She escorted you to the CEO’s office. Yuri knocked once and opened the door, the CEO stood up upon seeing you. He motioned you two to come closer.

“Mr. Lee, this is _______. She’s the creative director that I am recommending.”

Mr. Lee stood up, and offered a handshake. You accepted it and looked at his face. So, he is a foreigner.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you, _______.” He smiled. ”I was asked to produce the _______ (the city you’re in) leg of Big Bang’s world tour. You know Big Bang?”

What the hell is Big Bang? I only know the Big Bang theory. But I think I heard it before, or seen it somewhere.

“It sounds familiar.” That was all you could tell Mr. Lee.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that _______ isn’t really into K-Pop, but she can manage.” The CEO assured Mr. Lee.

So, it was K-Pop. This needs some intensive research!

“So, are you willing to do it?” Mr. Lee asked.

You couldn’t let this opportunity pass. This would be your first project. And it’s going to be a big one.

“Yes.” You said, with a smile on your face

***

 

All the staff for the upcoming concert had a meeting. You were given the instructions on the theme of the concert. Being the creative director, you were also the one who’d be making all the VCR’s. After the meeting, you went straight to your workstation at the office.

You logged in to the computer and opened a web browser; it redirected to Google. You typed in Big Bang. You clicked on the second result on the list, and read the entire article about the history and discography of Big Bang. You also listened to some of their hit songs, and you liked Love Song the most. You searched for the member’s profiles one by one, and looked at the pictures, each tab at a time.

G-Dragon. Kwon Jiyong. Oh, okay, it explains the unique stage name. Deemed as a fashion icon. You browsed the pictures. He looks like a girl in this one. Hmm.. even the legs are those of a woman’s. He’s cute. He can look like a cute kid and a grown-up man at the same time.

You closed the tab, and went in for the next one. TOP. Page still loading. Okay, next.

Taeyang. Dong Youngbae. How can he be so small?! I am even taller than him! Well, he’s got a cute eye smile. Never dated anyone. Wow, his body is so built. No wonder a lot of fangirls like him. His voice is beautiful too.

Next tab.

Seungri… Victory. Lee Seunghyun. A sudden change of image last year, from the boy next door style to bad boy image. Maknae. PANDA?! Oh, dark circles. He IS a panda!!  Hahaha! He should’ve stick to the boy-next-door image, he still looks young.

Next tab.

Daesung. Kang Daesung. Blonde last year. Involved in a car accident two years ago. The unpretty boy. But he’s cute! Damn these critics! Whoa... his smile, it’s so captivating.

Okay, one left. TOP.

TOP. Okay, who names himself TOP? Isn’t he a little conceited? TOP. Choi Seunghyun. Whoa… the eyes, that deadly stare. He is good-looking. Mint colored hair last year. Not really mint… bubblegum blue?

Oh, blue! Just like the ahjussi I met in Korea!

I closed the browser, and locked the computer.

That good-looking blue-haired ahjussi. I never met him again. And I never met someone more handsome than him.

***

 

TOP’s POV

We’re on a world tour again, for the second time. There are some cities that were added to the list of places where the concerts will be held. Today, we’re in ______ (your city) for the world tour. We’re going to the live productions company to meet the staff that we’re going to work with for the next two weeks.

The van stopped.

“We’re here.” Manager-hyung turned to me and saw Daesung sleeping. “Yah, wake him up.”

Because there were a lot of fans at the airport, we didn’t get in one van. Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri were together, and I was with Daesung.

“Daesung-ah, we’re here! Get up!” I hit his right arm. He woke up instantly, startled.

“Move faster, those three were already here twenty minutes ago.”

***

 

We headed to the conference room near the CEO’s office. While walking, I saw Jiyong and the two talking just outside the conference room.

“Hey guys!” I shouted. They all looked at my direction. I thought there were only three of them, but there was someone else.

“Oh, it’s TOP-hyung and Daesung-hyung.” I heard Seungri say.

“What are we gonna do now?” Daesung asked. “Why are you here and chatting? We’re supposed to meet the staff today, right?”

When we got closer, I finally saw who was with them. It was a girl. I looked at her. She gives off a familiar feeling.

“Hyung, this is _________. She’s going to be our creative director.” Taeyang introduced the girl. “________, this is Daesung and TOP-hyung.”

He was speaking to her in Korean, when she doesn’t even look like one.

“Annyeong, I’m Daesung. Kang Daesung. Nice to meet you, ______-sshi.” They shook hands.

“Oh, annyeong! I’m __________. Nice to meet you two.” She offered me her left hand.

I just stared at her. For a while, I think.

“Hyung! You have that bingu expression again! Accept the handshake already!” Seungri said, with a loud voice.

Handshake? I looked at her hand. I was about to accept it, but then I saw it. That thunder tattoo. My heart went crazy again.



 

I am sincerely sorry for being inactive. I just finished my practicum hours this week, and I only had the chance to post this today. I hope this isn't a disappointment. 

Thank you for reading!

As always, please tell me what you think about it. Is the story getting boring?

I remembered one time when I was on my way home, I rode the bus to the train station. And the movie that was being played was TOP's movie, 71: Into the Fire. And damn, the movie doesn't have subtitles. But seeing his face in the last part where he was going to be shot... oh my God.