Little Fox

1 Minute and 10 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

, I can't move my body. I began to panic. I can't breathe. "Hii-chan, help mee!!!" I shriek. That's when I realize that Hitomi was already running towards us, probably since Chaewon-unnie leaped off the ground.

 

"Unnie, stop!! Minju used up all her powers!" Hitomi spread her arms to shield me from the closing in Chaewon-unnie.

 

Chaewon-unnie reacted just in time to shift her body to avoid colliding with us. However, she was not able to lessen the impact as she crashed on the floor and tumbled away. Both Hitomi and I froze on our spot. No normal person can survive that impact. The rubbles moved. Well, she's Chaewon-unnie after all. We both gasped as there is a huge wound in Chaewon-unnie's head, half of her face is red from blood.

 

"Honda Hitomi!! You could have been severely injured! You didn't even try to defend yourself! What were you thinking?!" Chaewon-unnie was flaring and her face was bright red as she reprimanded Hitomi.

 

"I know you wouldn't hurt me." Hitomi pursed her lips as she looks down to avoid Chaewon-unnie's scolding gaze. "You're my unnie." Oof. Unnie-zoned.

 

"Is that what I taught you? To expect that people are not just going to hurt you?" She marched angrily towards us.

 

"But would you have saved Minju from the same fate if I hadn't intervened?"

 

"Yes!! I was keeping count! Seven!" She showed seven fingers angrily. Hitomi pouted and reached for a handkerchief before she lightly dabs onto Chaewon-unnie's forehead. And, poof, just like that she's no longer angry.

 

*ahem*"er"*ahem*

 

She quickly turns to me. "You! We're not yet done. Let's have non-mutant sparring."

 

"Whaaatt?? I'm beat!" I complained as I plop down on the floor

 

She grabbed my collar and pulled me to stand up. She gave me a glare. "Now that you no longer have your powers to run to, time to test your physical combat skills."

 

"Not good. Totally not good! I at it! You don't have to test it! I'm already telling YOU!!!" My voice grew louder as panic starts to creep to me. It's like she does not even listen to other people! She swung her arms to punch me.

 

"Yeah, er! That's why we train, so you would not remain as a er." She said while lunching punches and kicks. Of course, I was hit multiple times.

 

"OWW! Hii! Are you not going to do anything?? Ow, ow." I called onto her while trying (failing) to dodge Chaewon-unnie's attacks.

 

"Meh, it does not seem harmful now." Unbelievable!

 

---

 

"Hii, I can't feel my legs.  I can't take it anymore..I feel like I'm going to die." I was lying on the floor. It's getting harder and harder to breathe. I reach out my hand to Hitomi's direction.

 

*PAK

 

Fuuuu- Chaewon-unnie just spanked my thighs!! "Get up! You've been there long enough. We have to go." She said as she starts to walk away.

 

After so much training (beating), we concluded our spar. I feel like my whole body is sore. I feel like just passing out. "Here, I got you." Hitomi offered her hand to me.

 

"Is this how this usually goes? I feel like the air is being robbed from my lungs." Hitomi just nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Some tough love, eh?" I bump Hitomi's shoulders.

 

"If you are so tired, how can you still blabber nonstop? And besides I don't love you." We all freeze at her words. My eyes almost bulge out of my eyes and I can't stop a wide smile from showing. Did she just slip on her feelings? She cleared and gather our things while Hitomi helps me walk. She is obviously blushing.

 

---

 

For the past week, I have been sparring with Chaewon-unnie and Hitomi. I felt like my skills were improving, especially my physical combat skills. But that doesn't mean I don't get my beaten. I still do. A lot. Well, all the time… just like today.

 

Hitomi slammed me on the ground. Air was knocked out of my chest. I wheeze. "Tap out!"

 

"There are no 'tap out's in real combat, little fox!" Chaewon-unnie has been calling me that because she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter