(Trying) Reconcile

1 Minute and 10 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, that's not it." Hitomi held both Chaewon's arms to calm her. "Please understand me. I know you and Minju didn't technically start on the right foot but please, give her a chance. She's a lot more than that. And I'm not choosing side here, unnie."

 

"How many chances do I have to give her, Tomi-ah? She has been harassing me every time we've met." Chaewon stated with a firm voice.

 

"Errr….Minju-ah. Help me defend you." Hitomi looked at me asking for my help.

 

"Uhmmm….look, Chaewon-unnie, I-"

 

Suddenly a strong wind slap to my face. And in a blink Chaewon is right in front of me."ssi. Chaewon-ssi." She said with gritted teeth as she jabbed her index finger to my chest every time she said 'ssi'.

 

"Look, Chaewon-unnie." She growled at me. I decided that I'm really calling her that. "I'm sorry about what I did to you. But you can't exactly blame me because you always run off like I have some sort of epidemic when all I want is to know you."

 

"I'm not interested." She took a few steps back away from me and crossed her arms.

 

"About yesterday. I'm sorry. I guess I was just as panicked as you are. So will you accept my apology?" I said as I beamed her my brightest smile.

 

She stared at me in the eyes. "Apology unaccepted."

 

"Awww. You're so hard to please." I pout at her and gave her puppy eyes.

 

"Uhm. Minju, sorry, but you are not exactly good at communicating." Hitomi said with an uncertain voice.

 

I brushed my hair away from my face and smiled at Hitomi then looked at Chaewon-unnie. "If I promise to be civil and have a decent conversation with you after school while walking home, will you come with me?"

 

"No." She told me with a frown.

 

I gestured at her to Hitomi as if to prove my point and raised my eyebrows. "You're girlfriend here, is not exactly cooperative."

 

Hitomi blushed at my words and cleared . "I told you she's not my girlfriend or any of that sort." She looked away trying not to meet any of our eyes. I turn to look at Chaewon-unnie looking at Hitomi with a blank expression. It is really hard to tell what she thinks. The only time I saw emotions through those chestnut eyes are when they were silver…..and well, when I discovered it. Speaking of which,

 

"So, you're still not going to tell me why eyes turn silver?"

 

Chaewon-unnie rolls her eyes. "Since there is no use in hiding, just get used to that fact and drop i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter