Confrontation and Confession

1 Minute and 10 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I opened my eyes I noticed that I am now in the clinic. I tried to look around but wince in pain as I feel multiple injuries around my body.

 

I saw Yuri sleeping at the side of the bed holding my hand in her sleep. I reached out my other hand and brushed her hair. My lips formed an involuntary smile.

 

Then the door suddenly opened revealing Yena with plastic bags in her hands. We both froze when our eyes met. What is she doing here? "What are you doing here? I told you to stay away, didn't I?"

 

"Errr… I-I.."

 

I didn't realize that I was sitting up which stirred Yuri from her sleep. She quickly stood up and helped me into a sitting position. "She was the one who found you at the rooftop. She contacted us after she has brought you to the clinic."

 

I shift my eyes to Yuri. She looked really worried. I decided to let it go for now because of it.

 

"What happened to you? You were badly injured. No one can do that to you." Her eyebrows were creased. Then, her breath hitched. "Except for one... it makes sense. The only injury we can't seem to heal is the one on your stomach. It makes perfect sense! It matches the one you had in the exhibition tournament!" She grabbed my arm tightly. "What did she do to you? I told you she's dangerous! You wouldn't list-"

 

"If you continue to meet Yena, I'll continue to meet Chaewon." I shift my eyes to look at Yena. Who quickly shrink at my gaze.

 

"You're unbelievable!!" I turn back at Yuri. She is breathing heavily. Obviously not doing well with controlling her anger.

 

I just shrugged nonchalantly. "Where are Hitomi and Nako?"

 

Yuri charged closer to me as if wanting to hit me. "No, no, no, Yuri! She's injured." Yena quickly dropped the plastic and stopped Yuri from hurting me.

 

"Uhhh....what is happening?" Nako spoke, which made us all freeze.

 

"It was Chaewon who did this to her!" Yuri accused loudly.

 

"What? That can't be. Why would she do that?" Hitomi spoke with disbelief in her voice.

 

"It was an accident. It wasn't a-near-to-death injury. And most important

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter