»seven

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

I was sitting inside my car outside of a strip mall by my house after I had finished getting ready to head out. I could have stayed home and spent time with my wife and daughter before leaving, but my nerves were a mess. I was nervous. I wasn't sure why but my stomach was rolling and my hands were sweating at just the thought of picking Jimin up. I got ready quickly, picking out my favourite weekend outfit, a plain gray T-shirt with a white undershirt that poked through just enough to know it was there, khaki shorts and white socks with Adidas sneakers, I opted out of the ball cap, having spent ten minutes alone on trying to get my hair in the perfect form, along with shaving my face before a shower and putting on my favourite cologne.

It was a little after seven when Jimin had texted me, giving me his address, The Park building in town that was one of the tallest buildings in the city. And judging by the amount of numbers in his address I could only assume he was way up there. I sat outside his apartment for about five minutes before Jimin came walking out and making his way to the car. I almost didn't recognize him without a suit on, he wore a plated shirt over a black t-shirt and khaki pants. He opened the door to my car with a smile and sat down in the passenger seat. "Hey." He greeted, "Nice car. I'm not used to being in the front. My driver rathers me sit in the back." He said looking around to the back seat. "Mind if I crawl back there? I might be more comfortable."

I think my face said it all, I looked at him like he was crazy but tried to cover it up with a cough before I nodded. "Um. Sure, whatever you want." He looked at me for a second before bursting out laughing and grabbing my shoulder giving it a quick shake.

"Oh, Hoseok you're so gullible." He laughed a bit more shaking his head. "Honestly your face was priceless."

"Oh shut up." I grumbled putting the car into drive. Jimin still chuckled beside me and I just rolled my eyes trying my hardest not to smile at him, but failing when I looked towards the younger man and saw him side eyeing my with a grin on his face. "You're not funny," I remarked when he let out another small laugh.

"Not to you, but to myself I'm hilarious." He said earning another eye roll from me as we pulled into the mall parking lot. I grabbed my wallet before we both left the car and made our way towards the cinema. "Hoseok, you look like such a daddy."

I stopped dead in my tracks when he said that, my face turning beet red as he caught up and laughed beside me.

"Anybody ever tell you that you dress like a dad? Khaki shorts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter