»thirteen

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

 

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Jimin and I were sitting in a booth at the bar, Jihyo and Daniel had gotten a call from their babysitter and had reluctantly left, apologizing for the whole way out the door.

Jungkook was still sitting across the bar with the woman, holding her hand and laughing. I was just sitting here waiting for Jimin to lose his cool and snap.

Which didn't take too long, after about ten minutes of silence I followed him, quick to make sure he doesn't punch Jungkook in the face. Jimin walked to the couple, stopping just before the table with both arms crossed over his chest. The woman looked up first, she smiled with a hint of confusion before Jungkook looked up. It was almost comical to watch. The colour drain from his face as he saw his now former lover standing there while he was on a date with another. "Jimin, what are you-"

Jungkook didn't finish his sentence, because Jimin picked up his beer, and slowly poured it on the other man's head, and it took everything in me not to burst out laughing as I watched Jungkook's mouth gap, open and close as he tried to process what was going on. "He's only 3 inches hard, just letting you know hun," Jimin smirked at the woman before turning and grabbing my hand. "Let's get out of here."

*****

We didn't get far, Jimin drove around for about five minutes before stopping at a dead end that looked over the city. The music was still calming background noise as we sat in the silence. I didn't know how to comfort him, I didn't know him well enough to know how he mentally handled situations like this, how he would react if I said something. So I did what I did whenever Chaewon was upset, she wasn't someone who liked words, she liked actions.

I reached over with my left hand and held his right. At first, he didn't respond. It just sat on the gearshift, tight and tense. But after a moment he snapped out of what thought he was in. He looked down at our hands, then turned his over so our fingers could lock. I didn't know it would turn to this. But it felt nice, I could feel his body relax in that simple gesture, and it reassured me that he would be ok.

"I knew he was a , but I didn't think it would be this far."

"It's not like you'd have known."

"He's been going out for work trips every month since we started dating. God, I'm so stupid." He threw his head back, his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter