Tell me it's just a nightmare

Stay With Me

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"Come in"

I say ,As I hear a mild knock on door of my  room....The door is got open by someone revealing Dr. Oh Sehun of surgery department.

"Sehun?"

"Yeah.... Chanyeol...I think I need to say you something straight right now. "

"Okay...Go ahead..."

I say confusedly . We are not so close . But the tone of his voice is bit different than other days.

"What you are doing with Baekhyun isn't right."

"What you are trying to say? " 

I held my pen tightly in between my fingers... What the hell!!!.. Who is he to say me such things.....

"If it was anyone else, other than Baekhyun,than it wouldn't anything to get concerned for me. ..... Chanyeol, you are married to him . There's rumors in every corner of hospital that you and Sandara are dating . It's okay you two were Ex- girlfriend-boyfriend....But now you have Baekhyun .You can't cheat on him .I know Him from childhood .He is so soft hearted. A while before your misbehaviour made me think you are doing wrong with him"

"I don't care about rumors . There's nothing between me and Sandara except friendship . I don't like the fact of talking with you about my own spouse ."

"Huh!...Was it very hard to be kind and soft while talking with Baekhyun ? He is one of my closest persons . You made him cry."

"Sehun, it's my and Baekhyun's personal misunderstanding . Respect our relationship  and stay away from it . That's better."

"Misunderstanding or just one sided yelling to suppress another?"

Sehun rolls his eyes . Now it's really making me angry.

"It's me who is married to Baekhyun,Not you .What the hell wrong with you? "

Sehun gives me a strange look and turn back saying

"Don't make Baekhyun cry again."

Just saying these he leaves....... Strange!!!

I know what I have done with Baek isn't right . Has he arrived home? I called Eomma .But Eomma said Baek hadn't gone home yet .she was asking me about the dinner date . I said I will talk later.

Baek is at Kai and Kyungsoo's home may be .His another close friend Xiumin is at Australia . So,Kai's home will be Baek's only option now or his aunt's house . I am afraid to phone Kai or Baek now . I tried several times to phone Baek ,but he isn't picking .So angry with me! 

After this ing night shift ends ,I am gonna straightly  to Kai's home ,if Baekhyun isn't there then his aunt's home to fetch him . I will apologize to him and then promise a date . I hope it's not gonna be hard .

My phone rings showing Suho hyung's name on screen.

"Suho hyung?"

"Chanyeol, you have to do a favour for me .A patient's condition is so serious . Hospital authority has formed a board of doctors to perform immediate surgery . They have informed me just few minutes ago . I am on my way, but may be due to traffic jam it will take some times .Can you take records of the patient's head injury in stead of me until I return?"

"Hyung , you aren't on duty today ! They could just say us to join" 

I am bit confused now . Why a doctor who isn't on duty now?

"It's okay . He is one doctor's close person .He requested and CEO of hospital has ordered.

"Oh.... Okay .  I am going."

I walk hurriedly thinking " A patient in serious condition....A board of doctors to perform immediate surgery .... requested for a doctor out of duty....CEO ordered."

As I enter into the emergency department I can see a rush  near a stretcher .Sehun standing near the stretcher talking with one of his seniors, while two nurses are assessing patient's condition .

Sehun looks at me with stern look and says to his senior,

"I requested for Dr. Kim,not another doctor from neurosurgery!?"

So it was he who requested for Suho hyung. Aishhh!!!...Why he is so unprofessional  ? He is mixing personal matters with profession. So disgusting!!!

"Suho hyung is on his way  . He phoned me . Until he arrives , I will record this patient's head injury ."

I make my way towards the patient. But as I get close to him looking at the petite male's body , I forget to breathe .

I can't believe......No ....No... .This can't be Baekhyun....He was on pink white polka dot designed shirt ,not red...... Blood has turned the shirt red???.....No.....Why will this happen to Baek?

That bruised hand can't be of Baekhyun .Oh god!.... Please,no....The wedding ring!!!...

We bought the wedding rings from a famous branded shop ...Many people can have same trending designed wedding ring nowadays....

And the bracelet!!!.... Containing printed words with stone "C&B "   (A/N: Chanyeol's C & Baekhyun's  B" ) It was me who ordered it and gifted Baek after what he always wear it....

I touch the bangs over his forehead with hope that after sliding apart the hair he will seem to be totally different person at least not Baekhyun . The bangs over his forehead is wet and somewhere dry with blood ......&..... I know now this is my Baekhyun!!! Whole world is shaking around me.

"Chanyeol ?... What's wrong ? Are u okay?"

I hear the voice of Suho hyung from behind

"Hyung.... that's my Baekhyun." I manage to say in trembling voice.

"What!!!.... How's that happened to Baekhyun? ."

I don't know what to say. Why Baekhyun?...Why?

I can hear someone's voice from nearby

"It's a police case,Dr. Kim . attempt by drunken persons ,  Physical assault  , driving car while drunk and lastly  car accident . He is the only victim here . He has already lost a lot of blood from head injury and miscarriage . We have requested for a lot of blood from blood bank to perform immediate surgery and already formed a board of doctors . The head injury is really so severe that it has to be taken care fast before  anything."

"Baekhyun was carrying baby!" I am so broken now. Why it has to be Baekhyun to happen such thing with him.

....Oh god!!!.... Please,tell me it's just a nightmare...

          (A memory of Suho attending in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's wedding)

             ****************************

Please Vote and comment to support my story.... ......❤️

 

If you guys like it,I will update frequently... But for this I need youresponses..... Love you guys❤️❤️❤️