Stress

Stay With Me

It's fifth day after the accident . Chanyeol was talking with the board of doctors who were present during Baekhyun's surgery. It is a fact of relief that Baekhyun has woken up,but He is behaving so impatient , having frequent panic attack.

These are common things to happen in a brain injury patient ,but it's harmful for Baekhyun. Baekhyun should be kept away from anykind of stress or emotional outbreak . These can cause more pressure on his sensitive injured part of 
brain right now....

As Chanyeol enters into Baekhyun's cabin, he discovers Kai and Sehun sitting on the cabin's couch and Kyungsoo sitting in a chair near Baekhyun's bed where Baekhyun is sleeping .

As Chanyeol's eyes meet Sehun's eyes, Sehun breaks the eye contact immediately with stern look and stands up from couch for leaving . He also signs Kai to come with him.

Chanyeol doesn't take it as anything to get concerned . Obviously he and Sehun won't share bit friendly relation between them. Chanyeol is really angry on him as Sehun didn't communicate with him immediately after knowing about Baekhyun's accident. On the otherside, Sehun is angry on Chanyeol for his misbehaviour with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol moves towards Baekhyun's bed .As he comes closer, Kyungsoo leaves the chair for him and starts talking,

"Dr Kim prescribed sleeping tablet for Baekhyun . He is sleeping after taking the medication . Hyung, He is behaving bit strange... Actually it seems like it's not our actual Baekhyun...."

"He needs time to adjust himself with this post-traumatic condition. We have to keep himself away from any stress . It will decrease with time.. almost few months..."

Kyungsoo sighs .

"Baekhyun was shaking so bad and crying when the nurse came to do dressing on his wounds . Especially the stitched wound on his tummy . He panicked so much after getting concerned that it's a large sticthed wound. I said it's just because of accident .we should not say him about it, right?"

Chanyeol lifts up Baekhyun's white shirt of hospital dress . This sticthed wound on tummy was to stop Baekhyun's miscarriage bleeding and also to abort another fetus. This wound needs proper dressing to dry up soon. And if Baekhyun can't remember he will obviously never say about this wound and about their babies . It will be intolerable for Baekhyun then. 

The next conceive for Baekhyun will be at least with 1 year gap . But Chanyeol thinks he will take time . Baekhyun is only 23 and it's nothing to hurry to take baby in such condition ,at least until Baekhyun get adjusted with life again...

As he lifts up Baekhyun's shirt, he finds out the wound is already covered with fresh bandages . Before he says anything Kyungsoo talks,

" Sehun hyung has done the dressing of his wounds . He is really an amazing person. He calmed down Baekhyun assuring that he won't made it hurt so much . Then Baekhyun let him do it."

"Okay, Kyungsoo. Baekhyun is not in condition to control his expression of emotion . Mood swings and emotional outbreak can occur at anytime . Even simple thing can trigger his emotional response. So just don't let him withdraw himself from us . You are his best friend. You can do it. We have to help him to adjust with life again"

Kyungsoo nods . He leaves as he feels Chanyeol should have some time with Baekhyun alone. As Kyungsoo leaves, Chanyeol gets closer to Baekhyun . He wants to hug Baekhyun .But it can lead to Baekhyun's sleep breaking . So ,he stops himself. He fixes the messy bangs over Baekhyun's forehead...

After leaving Baekhyun's cabin,Sehun and Kai stand in the corridor face to face .Sehun starts,

" Kai.... I think I should say you something."

"About what?"

"About Baekhyun ......In that day ,on which the accident happened , Baekhyun came in hospital . We met here."

Kai furrows his eyebrows .

"Then?..."

"Baekhyun said me he was waiting for Chanyeol in park for more than one hour and was searching for Chanyeol in hospital . He was anxious as Chanyeol's phone was off .....And...."

"And what, Sehun?" 

"That day Chanyeol didn't have night shift He took it on Dr Sandara's request . I mean even he had plan to go outside with Baekhyun he took night shift on someone's request which wasn't even compulsory or something emergency to do. Not only that he went outside with Sandara for dinner. Baekhyun met them, While we were talking in the reception. They were holding each other's hands and laughing. Baekhyun was hurt that Chanyeol had no time for their  planned dinner ,but he was outside with another one for dinner. Even Baekhyun was hurt, Chanyeol didn't care about it rather than he was annoyed that Baekhyun was talking with him about it standing in the corridor . He pulled Baekhyun towards the stairs . Baekhyun didn't want to go there and right then Chanyeol started yelling at him . Kai, I know that Baekhyun is so soft hearted and he didn't do anything for what Chanyeol misbehaved with him . It was Chanyeol on whom Baekhyun would be mad . But Chanyeol made him cry . Baekhyun left hospital crying . You know what everything happened so fast that I couldn't believe that Chanyeol just then misbehaved with Baekhyun. How could he do that after knowing Baekhyun is bit different . I tried to follow him ,but he was too fast. After 1 and half hour  I found Baekhyun injured in emergency department."

Kai can't believe what Sehun is saying . But Sehun is his best friend from school life . At least Sehun won't say anything fake to him . Sehun is such type of person on whom he can trust blindly....

"Why you didn't tell us about it earlier,Sehun?"

"I wanted for several times. But as Baekhyun was still unconscious ,all of you were so much tensed . I didn't want to add more stress on yours such situation . According to me it was better if Baekhyun and Chanyeol meet up their problems between them , after all they are married couple. But I don't think Chanyeol would ever let Baekhyun to do anything."

"What do you know about that Dr.  Sandara?"

"Chanyeol's colleague.... working in same department... Chanyeol's Ex-girlfriend during school life . .... there's rumors in every corner of hospital that they are dating . I asked Chanyeol about what he was doing with Baekhyun... Chanyeol said it's his and Baekhyun's fact to deal and me to stay away from their mutual problem and he has no relationship with Sandara except friendship. .. I think may be he is cheating on Baekhyun.... I am not sure about it...But I am sure he is not doing his duty towards Baekhyun properly..."

Both of them are so much concentrated on this face to face conversation. Suddenly Sehun stops talking as he notices a familiar figure near them enough to hear their talking..

Kai follows where Sehun is looking at.....

It's Mr Byun....

Shiever runs through Kai's spine .Before Kai and Sehun starts to talk,Mr Byun says,

" Kai......Call the lawyer of Kim family..."

               **************************

Hi, I am back again......
   

I have tried my best to write it ,but I think it's bit lame..😑.....

Btw.... Be prepared for next twist in next episode ..😉

Vote and comment, if you like it❤️❤️❤️