The Pop up card

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

Chanyeol takes the shopping bag from the table and comes out of the cafe. His guilyness is burning inside him . May be it's he who is the indirect reason behind Baekhyun's accident .If he was concerned such accident would never happen....

He enters inside the hospital and steps towards his room .Then he opens the shopping bag . It's containing an envelope and a box carelessly wrapped in wrapping paper . Obviously Baekhyun wrapped it with so much care and after that it was opened by several persons already . The envelope is bit heavier ,may be There's a card inside...

Chanyeol takes the box in hand and remove the wrapping paper . Surprisingly the papermade cover of the box indicating it's his favourite watch brand's limited edition expensive watch .

Chanyeol always used to wear this brand watch .The watch company released few limited edition magnificent watch on their 100th anniversary few days ago.Chanyeol tried to order it ,but only in one day all orders were reserved.So,he had no way .

He opens the box revealing a magnificent box made of crystal clear glass through which the magnificent watch resting on royal blue velvet cloth can be seen from outside and a card with it. The watch company has thanked Chanyeol for trusting them and supporting their brand.

Baekhyun ordered this watch and requested to write Chanyeol's name in the card. Baek always cared for him and he?...He didn't even noticed what Baek wanted or not.

In first few months he cared , but with passage of time when he understood that Baekhyun will never talk upon his speech ,then he started taking advantage of it . Chanyeol keeps the watch box in the table .

Chanyeol sits on the chair taking the envelope . As he takes out the card inside it's an anniversary wish card . Baekhyun bought it just after ending of his office that day. Chanyeol caresses the card . He can imagine that Baekhyun is trying to choice a card inside gift shop ,then suddenly select this card and then smiles sweetly while taking it out from the card holder.

As Chanyeol opens the card he can understand it's basically a pop up card and inside this card there are a lot hidden chambers . Usually this type of card is used to share a lot of memories in one card . This hidden chambers usually contain photos, cards, souvenir etc....

Baekhyun was so confused at first thinking what to write .Then after thinking for a while he started writing,

" Happy first anniversary,Yeol...

Thanks for giving me time for dinner date. I know you are so busy now-a-days and taking so much stress for the upcoming conference . I know you will do the best!!!❤️"

Chanyeol smiles imagining Baekhyun's cute expression while writing inside the card....He continues reading the card ,

"Time passes so swiftly . I still can't believe it's already one year together . May be one year isn't enough to know each other . But we have so many years and years Infront. I am so lucky to have you"

A part of bow ,made of ribbon,can be seen behind this note . Chanyeol can understand it's a hidden space . He pulls the part of bow and then the full bow with a photo comes out.Actually the bow is attached with corner of a photo . It's a photo of their wedding reception . " No... I am the lucky one to have you,Baek . I was just a curse for you ," Chanyeol says looking at the photo.

He continues to read another short paragraph ...

"I have a gift for you on this anniversary . We are going to have a full family."

Behind this note another bow's part can be seen. Chanyeol pulls it revealing a black and white photo. This is the photo that was attached with Baekhyun's ultrasound report .The photo is the prove that their babies once existed in this world.

Chanyeol can understand the two pea shaped dots are indicating their twin babies . Chanyeol caresses the dots so softly . Their babies have left the world before he knew anything and he was one of the reasons of losing them unborn.He couldn't protect them . Chanyeol eyes becomes teary. He continues to read another para...

" I don't know can I take care of our babies properly or can I be a good mother for them . But we can try . I know you will be a good father for them . "

There is another bow's part below this para.....and...This one reveals a photocard.....

Baekhyun was amazed seeing this photocard of little family with their twin baby in the shop  . It was just like his dream . He,Yeol and their twin babies..

And the last note of this card,

" Love you,Yeol...❤️"

Chanyeol looks at the photos he has kept on his lap after taking out from the cards . Yes, 

Baekhyun loved him so much..

Cared for him so much......

And wanted to be happy with him.

But he?????

" You don't deserve a jerk like me, Baek,"

He covers his face with his hands and leans on the table in frustration . Chanyeol is crying . May be nothing will be back like again . 

His emotional confusion has lead to such a way from where he doesn't know how to go back . He can understand Baekhyun will pass through a lot difficulties after losing their babies.

He is determined that he will hold Baekhyun so tight that nothing will hurt him anymore . It's he for whom situation has reached in such point,it has to be he to try his best to solve it now . May be it can't be solved but he has to protect Baekhyun from depression ....

 

*********************

Hi,I am back...

Actually original version of this ff has some photos,but I couldn't add those photos here... Let me know you are interested to check the original version ... 

 

Comment and vote ,if you like it.  Love you guys❤️