Let me go

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

Baekhyun can't held deep breath and sob inside him anymore . How could Chanyeol do that to him ? It wasn't problem if Chanyeol was busy ,so couldn't go . Then Baek wouldn't mind even a little bit . But he was outside with another woman keeping him and their babies on waiting for hours on their anniversary day....

Baekhyun is not so dumb to understand that it's rejection . 

"Why it's happening with me? What I have done to deserve this?"

These questions are making him crying harder . He never complained Chanyeol about anything . He has broken his trust on their anniversary day.Baekhyun doesn't want to go back in Chanyeol's home & also doesn't want to talk about it with anyone right now.

He was crying harder hugging his knees on the park's bench . It's not holiday so the park isn't so crowded rather it's totally silent today.

"Hey,Baby boy....Why are you crying?" A deep voice makes Baekhyun look upwards .Two men is looking at him while stepping towards him.

"Nothing . It's not your business ."

"But it can be fun instead of crying,beauty."

Beauty?....Baekhyun is now confused about their intention .One of them tries to pull Baekhyun from the bench .He can get now smell of alcohol from the person's breathe. And also the dirty look in their eyes making him shieverd.

"No...No....you are mistaking something.....Leave me." 

Baekhyun tries to pull back. But the person is so strong than him . It becomes more difficult to strugle when another person also pull him forward.

"Baby boy, it's gonna be fun."

They forcefully take him in front of a car and then push him in the backseat roughly. Then one of them enter in backseat ,another in driver's seat and lock the car from inside.

The man tries to move his hand on Baekhyun's body,but Baekhyun push him and try to open the locked car door.

"Please....No.... Please,let me go."

"You are so good in begging. I am sure you are better in begging in bed too."

The man gives random rough kisses on Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun pushes him harder and tries harder to open the locked door while crying.

"!...You are making me impatient .Wanna play harder ,right?"

The man pull Baekhyun towards him and punch on his stomach . Baekhyun scream at pain and his vision become darker . He is now afraid about his babies . He wants to protect them.

The man pins Baekhyun in sitting position on the backseat and grab both his hand tightly behind. He was in so much pain now . The person starts moving his hand under Baekhyun's shirt . Baekhyun can't believe it's happening with him.

But when the person keep his hand in middle of Baekhyun's thighs, it is beyond his tolerance .He somehow manages to release one of his hand from the person's grip and slaps him.

"This want to play harder . Let's take him to our flat.The play ground will be larger for him then .We have already given enough time to the to have choice . It's in need of ing harder." 

At the slap the person becomes more ferocious and orders the other person to start the car while searching for something from the ground . As the car starts moving, he takes something from ground in satisfied mood.

An empty beer bottle!!!

He hit Baekhyun's head harder with the beer bottle .The glass of beer bottle becomes scattered around . Baekhyun can see only dark now ....and....he can feel his shirt is getting wet with some warm liquid..... Blood!!?.....

The person then pins Baekhyun in laying down position on the car seat .As he pins down him the broken glass pieces on car seat begin to cut deeper in Baekhyun's body .He tries to scream in pain . But he can't...So weak to scream or struggle anymore.....

Suddenly the car hit a roadside lamppost Infront .The other drunk person has lost his balance and it results in a severe car accident .The only thing Baekhyun can feel now was only pain..... unbearable pain in body ...and darkness...only darkness.......He lost his consciousness....

************************