Reshaping

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

So how was Baekhyun's life these 2 years?....

After separating Baekhyun from Chanyeol Mr Byun took him to a John Hopkins hospital of London where Baekhyun was under special care . During first month Kai & Kyungsoo stayed with them there in London . Mr Byun took a long term leave from his university for the sake of treatment purpose....

It took almost 3 months for Baekhyun to recover in such condition to do normal activities . Mr Byun was thinking how he could reshape his only son's life . He thought he would never let Baekhyun to return in Korea . He was thinking to reshape Baekhyun's life in such form where Baekhyun will have self dignity ,self- esteem, so much confident and totally independent from others ..

That doesn't mean he was thinking Baekhyun's secretary job in Kai's company was something bad. It's a dream job for every Korean youth to work in such multinational company . But Mr Byun wanted his son to be out of other's shades and to glow in life with his own brightness.

Baekhyun was always a good student. Everytime he passed every steps of study with good marks and grades . He can easily apply for assistant professor of university .

But Mr Byun wanted to give Baekhyun a strong background . Mr Byun himself is a renowned professor in Europe . He wished that Baekhyun would follow his way . In several university Baekhyun's educational details was applied for doing research work on thesis in the university . Baekhyun was selected by most of them. Mr Byun took transfer certificate from Spain's university to work in any of England's university.

Among the universities , Mr Byun selected Cambridge university as there was one of his brilliant students ,Graham Anderson,who was willing to get Baekhyun as thesis partner. Baekhyun didn't insist on his father's decision . He happily started attending Cambridge university as a research worker with Graham .

Amazingly Baekhyun was going so much good in his field . With his and Graham's extraordinary intelligence and hard working they completed their thesis within
1 year and 9 months .

After just presenting the thesis in front of board of Dean of this faculty ,both of them got their expected degrees.Mr Byun was always overprotective to Baekhyun. He ensured his son's life would be free from any of the previous events .

After completing degree, Baekhyun applied for few of universities of his preference with the willing to work there as professor . Sungkyunkwan was one of them . Baekhyun was trying to return back in Korea,as he has grown up in Korea and life in Europe was so suffocating for him.

Sungkyunkwan is the university where his parents used to study together. They met here and their love life started from here plus Sungkyunkwan is the most ancient university of Korea . Even it has place in ranking of best universities of the world...

Sungkyunkwan university granted Baekhyun's application . When Baekhyun said his father that he wanted to return Korea and join in Sungkyunkwan ,then at first Mr. Byun insisted on it. But Baekhyun tried to make understand his father that as Mr Byun is about to take retirement soon ,after retirement staying in U.K. will be boring ,it would be better if they shift to Korea. Sungkyunkwan is a emotional part for Mr. Byun . He fell in the emotion catching trap of Baekhyun. Although it will take 6 more months to take retirement, during this time Baekhyun will stay with Kai and Kyungsoo.

And........

Baekhyun has returned to Korea 3 days ago. He was received by his another best friend Kim Min Seok ( Xiumin) and his husband Kim Jong Dae in airport...

Xiumin is Baekhyun's childhood friend . Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Xiumin was a trio in school . But suddenly xiumin's family made Xiumin to study in Australia . Xiumin left Korea,but his connection with these friends never fade away. Whenever he returned to Korea in vacation ,he used to spend most of time with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo..

" Baekhyun-ah, Do you know how much I missed you?"

Xiumin hugged Baekhyun so tightly . Baekhyun also hugs back in friend's embrace....

" I missed you a lot too,Xiu baby.."

"Was everything okay in the way?... You must be so much tired...."

"Nope ... Everything was okay. I slept all the way in plane. I am not a bit tired."

" Lemme introduce you to my husband Chen...."

" Oh ...hey....hi...." Baekhyun said confusedly to the boy with sweet smile standing near them 

" Hi.... Xiumin always talks a lot about you, Baekhyun-sshi...."

Baekhyun laughs at Chen's reply.

" Just call me Baekhyun or Baek , hyung..."

" Okay , Baekhyun... Xiumin, let him take into car. I am taking the luggages into back of car . " 

The car journey was so much enjoyable for Baekhyun and Xiumin . They were talking how life was going these days.

After returning to Korea Xiumin's family made a arrangement of blind date for him with a prosecutor . This prosecutor is Kim Jong Dae ( Chen) . It didn't take long time for Xiumin to fall in love with the simple but gorgeous person Chen. And Chen fell in love with this cutie baozi in just first meeting on blind date. So,it lead to marriage within few months .

After reaching the Kim mansion,while Baekhyun was getting down from car suddenly the main door of mansion got open revealing Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo ran towards his best friend.

Behind Kyungsoo a little chubby baby with grabby hands came out through the door . The baby was running . But before he reached the stairs, Kai came out and scooped the baby up into his arms and walked towards Baekhyun.

It was surprising thing for Baekhyun when he suddenly discovered after gaining conciousness after the accident that Kai and Kyungsoo were married . Kai and Kyungsoo had affair since high school . Baekhyun was happy after knowing it. While he was in England Kyungsoo gave birth to a baby boy named Jongsoo. Although at first Kyungsoo went to meet Baekhyun in few occasions. But after getting pregnant Kyungsoo couldn't get opportunity to meet him anymore .

" Baekie..... I missed you a lot... It's been a long time... You have become so much beautiful...."

" You too,Soo.. I missed you a lot that I can't even express ..."

Meanwhile Kai came to Baekhyun and ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

" How are you, Baek?... The journey was okay?.... We missed you ."

" Everything was okay. Is that our Jongsoo baby, hyung?"

The baby was looking at Baekhyun with surprise with his big doe eyes . As Baekhyun smiled at him at which the baby hided his face in his father's chest.

"Awww .. he is so shy..... Jongsoo baby,How are you, sweetie?"

" Jongsoo-ya... Look... That's your aunt Baekie...."

But still Jongsoo kept his face hidden in father's chest . Kai says Baekhyun,

" Baek, let's go inside...."

Kyungsoo made a large arrangements of dinner for Baekhyun,Xiumin and Chen. Kyungsoo likes to feed people . His cooking skill is amazing . He forced all of them to eat even beyond their capacity. After the dinner Xiumin and Chen left Kim mansion.Then Kai and Baekhyun started gossiping sitting on the sofa of drawing room. They were talking about how life was going these days ...

Meanwhile Kyungsoo came with sleeping Jongsoo in his arms. The sleeping baby's head was rested on his mommy's shoulder and Kyungsoo was patting slowly on the baby's back . Seeing Kyungsoo Kai standed to help him but Kyungsoo signed him no need . He took the baby towards nursery room.

" Wow!!!!.... Mommy Soo is incredible!"

"Obviously, Baek.... Soo is really doing so much good as mother . He remains always so tensed about Jongsoo that gives call after call to the nanny asking what Jongsoo is doing."

" I wanted to come here badly when Soo was pregnant . But dad didn't let me ."

Yes,Mr Byun was afraid thinking that Kyungsoo's pregnancy could trigger Baekhyun to past memory.

" It's okay, Baek... You know that typically Kyungsoo loses his temper so easily .but during the pregnancy he was just..😶.....

Oneday he threw a plate on me as I forgot to buy vinegar while doing grocery shopping which he said me to do while I was sleeping. Luckily it didn't hit me..... He suddenly developed eating so much chilies... 

You know that he doesn't like to eat alone and always likes to cook. He cooked everything with so much spice and chili.... I don't wanna remember those again😑😑😑. And wasabi. ..😶😶😶.. . Wasabi is so much spicy and chili containing food. Kyungsoo curved for it frequently . I was so afraid seeing his habits. It was better you were not here .. by the way. I can eat so much spice and chili now..."

" Haha.... Jongsoo resembles so much like Soo... "

Meanwhile Kyungsoo came back and attended in the gossip,

"He has only facial resembles to me . But he is totally like his father in nature. I have never seen such an energetic baby before. Always playing and jumping. I am afraid thinking if he falls down from stairs . And making him feed and sleep is so hard, Baekie. "

" But you are doing great as mommy...."

Kyungsoo smiles at the compliment....

"So,our Baekhyunnie is now a professor Byun!... Wow!!!...."

" You know what I think I am gonna mess up when someone will call me professor Byun. It will seem like they are calling my dad ."

" Uncle Byun could come with you,Baek," Kai says while crossing his arms over his chest.

"He will come after his retirement . He has talked with a estate company about buying a apartment for us . Before coming here,he was saying he has already selected one."

"Baek, Don't say you are gonna live in that apartment instead of us," Kyungsoo panicked....

"No....no...at least not until Dad comes back....by the way... Sehun hyung said me to let him know when I will come back. But he is not picking up phone."

"Sehun is in Shanghai now on a conference . Baek,you should add the country code to his phone no. If you wanna talk. He will come back next week."

" Oh...okay... Hyung is really so supportive person . He went several times to meet me and my father."

Kyungsoo looked at Kai's eyes in meaningful look and said,

" Yeah.... He is really doing so great nowadays. Have you heard he is working in a TV show? He is now almost a celebrity."

" Oh... I heard it from him..."

" Have you seen the show?" Kyungsoo asked with fear that Baekhyun might be seen Chanyeol in that show too.

" Nope . You know that ,Soo... I am never interested in such TV shows. I don't like to see those."

Kai and Kyungsoo shared a glare to each other. Kyungsoo was feeling relieved that at least still now his best friend was free from those hurtful memories.....

******************************

Oh. ....hey ....hi....😊

I am back with a new chapter.....I know it's kinda boring 😶😶😶

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it....keep me in Prayer for my exam.

Thanks to all who are supporting this story...

Love u all a lot❤️❤️❤️