Proffesor Byun Junior

Stay With Me


Third person's P.O.V.

Approximately 4 months later......

After waking up from sleep in the morning Chanyeol looks over his what to do schedule today . He looks over the sticky notes he has attached on the wall in front of his working desk.

One side of this wall Baekhyun and Chanyeol's couple photos, Baekhyun's single photos,the photocard Baekhyun gifted him on anniversary and the ultrasound photo of the babies....

Chanyeol pulls out a sticky note from wall . It's saying today he has schedule to attend in a health campaign for students in Sungkyunkwan university .

Chanyeol wasn't really interested to attend in this event . But the campaign is arranged by the company who sponsores their TV show . The sponsor company requested them to be present in this event..

Flashback starts

Chanyeol was called by the CEO of Yongsan hospital. When Chanyeol entered in the CEO's office he found CEO Mr. Kim and Suho sitting inside.

The CEO of this hospital is Suho's father Mr Kim . Suho is the future CEO of this hospital. But Mr Kim is strict person. He isn't not so easy on Suho. He is making Suho to work hard . In spite of being CEO's only son Suho is different. He maintains a good relationship with all stuffs of hospital.

"Chanyeol-ah.....Nice to meet you." Mr Kim said Seeing Chanyeol entering after knocking on door..

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim"

" I have said everything to Suho . He will explain you what to do. I have an appointment . Stay well, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol nodded....After Mr. Kim took leaves Suho started to explain.... 

"Chanyeol our sponsor company have arranged health  awareness campaign for students of top 10 universities of Korea . The first one is going to held in Sungkyunkwan university . As it's the most ancient university of Korea plus it has place in ranking of best universities of world , they have selected this one to start the event . I am gonna enlist your name that you are gonna attend."

"What!!!.... Hyung,is it necessary?... Don't say I have to perform surgery in that university's gymnasium."

" Haha. .. Chanyeol ,if you are interested to do more surgery, I can give you duty extension, okay?"

" Hyung, is there a any scope not to attend there? I am alreadily engaged in many charity and trust related work . I am having hard times to combine my schedule with those ."

"Everyone of you four of TV show have to attend it alternatively according to our sponsor . As Sehun and Jin both are in Shanghai now for a conference ,  they can not attend the first one .So,easy equation that You and Yesung will attend the event . You guys are now celebrity that's mean role model for youth . That's why sponsor company is wanting all four of you in it. It's seeming charity work,but It's basically their advertisement . You will get paid plus it's during your duty time . I won't make you to cover up these duty time later. "

" Oh ..... Okay... Just give me the schedule and planned work I have to do there...

Flashback ends

Chadsnyeol and Yesung arrive Sungkyunkwan university in a car of sponsor company from hospital . A group of medical students and nurses has also come with them to attend in this event.

The health event  is arranged in the university auditorium . Chanyeol and Yesung waves their hands towards the awaiting students in auditorium and take seat on stage.

Chanyeol is looking over the speech he has to give after the speech of vice chancellor of Sungkyunkwan university . The event is about to start now ..

Right then a person enters into the auditorium while looking at his hand watch. Chanyeol forgets to take breath after seeing him . Is it the person for whom he has been searching for about more than 2 years?

Chanyeol doesn't know how time passed until Yesung hit his leg under the table.Then Chanyeol understands that his name has been already announced to give his speech...

Usually he is so spontaneous in giving speech. But today the vivid Chanyeol is missing . He gives his speech apparently in different way today. He can't concentrate on what he is saying . His eyes  and brain are busy to follow the person . But he can't look at him straightly as it's bit odd. Chanyeol somehow ends his speech.

After ending his speech when he returns to his seat, Yesung asks ,

"Anything wrong?... Anything is bothering you?...."

Chanyeol shakes his head ,

"No.... Nothing...."

Chanyeol can't understand how can a person resembles so much to another one...The same smile,the same style of talking,the same sweetest expression while looking at others..... Unbelievably same as his Baekhyun.... The same eyes so deep as ocean which Chanyeol missed everyday in these two years.


Is Chanyeol hallucinating?.....

The person has taken his seat In front row . This seats are preserved for  professors of this university only . Baekhyun's father is an well renowned honourable professor even in Korea. Baekhyun has come here instead of his father. But why? It doesn't make any sense.

The person is so emerged in hearing speech. Sometimes he is talking with the person beside him and smiling .As the speech giving ceremony ends,the person stands from his seat to leave.

Chanyeol also stands up from seat to leave. But Yesung stops him.

"Yah!!!.... Where are you going, Chanyeol?"

"I need to go..."

" What!... Chanyeol,it seems unrespectful if you leave the stage before vice chancellor of this university.  Here's a lot honourable V.I.P. persons . Don't know the vice chancellor is an upcoming candidate of president election? Just don't move your ,dumb."

Chanyeol feels like he doesn't care. He can't lose the person for whom he is searching for total 2 years. He excuses to the vice chancellor hurriedly saying he needs to go to washroom at which Yesung raises his eyebrows . Chanyeol leaves giving a smirk towards Yesung.

He follows the way of the person . But may be it's bit late. He starts to feel frustrated when he couldn't find out any trace of him . He clenches his fist in frustration ,but keeps searching for him....

Yesssss.... There he is.... Talking with a person . Chanyeol can see only his back view .White shirt with rolled sleeve. Although it's a common outfit for professors in university.But he is sure that's he . How he can't recognise the person with whom he has spent total one year ?

Chanyeol gains courage to say,

"Baek???....."

But someone's loud voice comes from behind ,

"Excuse me ... Professor Byun?....."

Chanyeol's " Baek" sound couldn't be heard as it got masked by the loud voice saying " Professor Byun".....The person turns towards the loud voice calling him........

Yes....He is a professor  of Sungkyunkwan university...

Professor Byun junior........

            ****************************

Oh ..hey....I am back with a short chapter....

Please......Vote and comment if you like it. ..❤️

Baekhyun is back...Do you like his return in a new coverage?

So... The second phase of this story is on track now...

See you soon with new episode...❤️❤️❤️

Love you a lot😍