Separation

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

Next day

Chanyeol is about to enter in Baekhyun's cabin,but Kai stops him.

"Chanyeol,we need to talk..."

"Okay... Just tell me...."

"Not here...," Kai hesitates looking at the door of Cabin.

"In my room then?"

" No....in the cafe Infront..."

Chanyeol is bit amazed at Kai's expression ,but he nods.

After taking seat in a corner table of the cafe,Kai starts to talk,

"Chanyeol, it's better that you stay away from Baekhyun from now..." Kai stops for few seconds.

"What do you mean by that?" Chanyeol can't understand what Kai is saying.

"After what happened we don't want you near Baekhyun anymore . Baekhyun won't live with you anymore. We know you don't want Baekhyun as you have a secret lover . That's better for both of you ...."

"What the hell are you saying?...Who said you thatbI have a secret lover?.. I don't want Baekhyun?...Oh my god!..who have said you these all are false.. Nothing is true what you are saying..."

"It was so hard for us to believe . Was Baekhyun that bad for you, Chanyeol? It was your family afterall who started the proposal . Why you married Baekhyun, when you had plan to continue extramarital affair ? Was you forced by family?"

" Kai....stop it....I never had any extramarital affair. And who the hell is that secret lover?... Don't say anything without any prove.."

"Dr. Sandara that's what her name is may be .. .You hided truth from us . How could you made Baekhyun so much hurt emotionally after cheating on him ... Enough, Chanyeol. As Baekhyun can't remember anything we can't make arrangements for divorce,but...."

"You are also misunderstanding me like Baekhyun . For the god's sake I don't have any relationship with Sandara except friendship..."

"Huh!... That's so called friendship which is so stronger that you can reject Baekhyun so easily,you can make him wait for you hours and hours. Sick Baekhyun is nothing to be taken care of rather you can take night shift on friend's request which is not even compulsory or necessary over marriage anniversary plan ,over your pregnant spouse. That so called friend is worthy to take outside dinner .You can laugh with her ,you can hold her hand . Otherwise Baekhyun is not worthy to even talk properly? How you dare to yell on Baekhyun after cheating on him?... Huh!...You really prefer that so called friend more than your so called married spouse...."

"Please ,stop it. I never cheated on Baekhyun. That day what happened was really unintentional... Seriously ... I know there were a lot of faults in myself. I couldn't protect Baekhyun and our Babies . I can never ever forgive myself for that..."

"You know better what mind game you want to play with Baekhyun and us . As we can't arrange for divorce ,we have taken another arrangement which is best for both of you. You are going to make a lot profit from it, Chanyeol"

During talking Kai takes out a file his briefcase . He keeps it on table & continues,

" We have talked with lawyer. You can't get more compensation than it , Chanyeol . It quite more than the actual compensation you would get after divorce from Baekhyun's side . It's okay.Read these papers . After signing this papers and on the stamps ,you will get the money deposited in your account .After that You can never claim Baekhyun as your spouse anymore ."

"What the hell are you talking? Me and Baekhyun are married .You can't make such quoas in our relationship . Because of such false accusations you have prepared this separation arrangements for us? You can't make us separated on your own wish ," Chanyeol replies so angrily.

"False accusations?.. we have searched whether it's false or not. Sandara was your Ex-girlfriend during school life And now secret lover. Who don't know about yours dating with her in hospital? Don't think that because of lack of divorce papers your next marriage gonna be messed up. Baekhyun or us won't ever claim that we had anykind of familial relationship with you. And after signing these papers you can never claim that you know Baekhyun,not even as doctor ."

"I will never sign these papers . You have no right to take Baekhyun away from me."

Kai smirkes at Chanyeol's angry reply,

" I knew you are so clever . You can talk with your lawyer . The compensation is really far more than the actual compensation you would get . We are giving it because we want to bury these nasty things as soon as possible . You are making good profit from it . At least uncle Byun isn't filing a lawsuit against you as third party involved in Baekhyun's case . Chanyeol , it will make to loss large amount money. Don't be greedy, just accept this . It's perfect win- win condition for you."...

"What do you think me,Kai? .. I don't need any single penny from you. I am enough established . just stop these. Never ever come to talk about these with me again. I have promised to Baekhyun's dad that I will take care of Baekhyun from now on . Baekhyun can't remember anything that's why I am letting you to stay near him. But that won't be forever."

"Do you think these are my own decisions? These are our family decision . You don't have to communicate with uncle Byun anymore. He doesn't want to see you anymore. I will be the medium between you two.".

Suddenly Kai's phone starts to ring . Looking at the phone's screen Kai continues,

" You don't have to hurry. Take this file . Talk with your lawyer . After reaching in a decision contact me in S.M. company . Even if I can't be present,our manager will deal this. You will get the money." 

Kai receives the call before Chanyeol can say anything....

" Kyungsoo.... I am in the cafe Infront hospital . I am coming soon ."

Kyungsoo replies something back at which Kai gets annoyed but says,

"Okay... Just come here ..."

Kai looks at Chanyeol who is looking at him with so much anger right now,

" Kai .... I can understand in such condition of Baekhyun, everyone is tensed and all of you are disappointed on me . But what you are saying that's so much terrible and aggressive decision. Calm down and try to think rationaly."

Right then Kyungsoo enter in the cafe . He stands at the entrance for few seconds and search for Chanyeol and Kai. After finding them he steps towards the table .

He straightly steps towards Chanyeol and takes out something from his pocket . He keeps something right Infront Chanyeol on the table which produces a metallic sound....

It's the wedding ring and the bracelet containing C&B !!!!

Chanyeol can't understand what's happening. Theses are Baekhyun's belongings which were near Kyungsoo after the surgery . Kyungsoo should give it back to Baekhyun , obviously not to him..

"What,Mr Park?....Are you regretting for the 'B' letter on the bracelet ? Just tell us when the next marriage plan with your secret lover is, we will send you an expensive bracelet containing "C&S" . You can use the wedding ring again,we won't claim. After giving you these your cursed connection with beakhyun is cut off . All the best,Mr. Park Chanyeol. "

Kyungsoo says clenching his jaw ..

Meanwhile Kai stands up and holds Kyungsoo's hand. Kai shifts the file infront Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, contact with me at anytime for this . Let's go, Kyungsoo. From now he is a stranger to us .."

Saying this he almost dragged Kyungsoo from the cafe . Chanyeol remains like a statue for few moments.... Suddenly he reminds something...

"Baek?..."

He hurriedly stands up and almost runs towards Baekhyun's cabin.

After opening the cabin's door ,it reveals an empty cabin..

"Baek...?...."

He runs towards the reception of this V.I.P. cabin.

"What happened to 09 no. cabin?...why it's empty?"

"They have left the cabin in early morning today,Dr. Park,"

"What!!?.... Seriously???..." 

"Yeah,"The female receptionist replies being amazed as she knew the patient is Dr Park's spouse.

That's why Kai didn't let him enter in the cabin in morning . He has fooled Chanyeol . Chanyeol tries to connect with Kai, Kyungsoo and Mr. Byun through phone again and again . But none of the calls can be connected.

Baekhyun needs to be taken care of in hospital . They can't take Baekhyun out of hospital at their own wish .

Chanyeol is feeling so much frustrated now . He has tried his best to contact with them . May be today won't be better to deal with them, tomorrow he will take proper steps .

"All these are happening because of their anger. Everything will be okay with times," Chanyeol consoles himself.

Chanyeol returns to home . Entering in their sharing room ,he starts to feel so empty without Baekhyun . He lays on the bed without changing dresses . The bed sheet is containing Baekhyun's fragrance. He takes a deep breath in order to inhale so much fragrance of Baekhyun from the bed sheet.

" I am sorry , Baek ... Please forgive me for my emotional confusion. I am missing you so much . Just wait this night. I will take you back from them tomorrow."

He can feel tears are wetting the bed sheet.

Chanyeol fell into asleep in late night. After waking up a bit lately in morning he quickly fixes himself to go outside without taking shower . He takes a jacket from closet and car key .As he comes to downstair he discovers his mother sitting on the sofa with boxed foods kept on front tea table.

"Eomma...?.."

Mrs Park lifts her face....

"Eomma... what happened?...Why you are crying...?..."

"Is it true , Chanyeol?... You cheated on Baekhyun?... You have a secret lover?..."

" No......Eomma,Kai has said you these?... All he is saying is not the truth... "

"Chanyeol, how could you do these to Baekhyun? If you didn't want to marry Baekhyun,you could just say me... But why Chanyeol?..I never forced you to marry .. I can't believe my own son has done this . Was it so hard to stop doing these at least for the sake of the babies? If it was so hard for you to tolerate Baekhyun,why you impregnated Baekhyun? "

(Flashback starts)

Mrs Park went to Baekhyun's cabin in early morning after making Baekhyun's favourite porridge and pancake. But she found out empty cabin and receptionist said that Baekhyun's family left the cabin yesterday . She went to Kim's mansion . But gate keeper stops her car saying whole Kim family has left mansion suddenly yesterday. She was surprised knowing it . She decided to go to Baekhyun's aunt's home to get information about it. But what Baekhyun's aunt said her was terrible . They don't want to keep any connection with Park family anymore."

( Flashback ends)

" Eomma...Are you also disbelieving me like others too?... I am going to take back Baekhyun right now. We are married after all . They can't separate us that easily."

"They have taken Baekhyun abroad, Chanyeol,"

"What!!?"...

Chanyeol feels like his heart is breaking into pieces . He is guilty that's right . His emotional confusion for Sandara made him so much changed. But he has understood that his emotions for Sandara were just sudden temporary emotional rush, nothing else. But separation of him and Baekhyun can't be result of it . He loves only Baekhyun . Baekhyun is only true love in his life. Chanyeol replies in broken determined Voice,

" I will go to Spain to take Baekhyun back,"

"Baekhyun's family will make sure to keep him away from even your shadow.... You can marry or live with anyone of your choice... I will never say you to do anything anymore."

**************************

Ummm....Hi...... I am Back with a complicated chapter....

Is it so bad...?....😶😶😶 And....How is the twist?...

Writing this chapter was a challenge for me ...I have thought from the first that overall this book will contain 3 phase... This was the last episode of first phase called "separation"...

I want to say after end of this first phase,I am trying to writesomething new type of storyline pattern
.....I hope you guys are liking it, although it's seeming so distracted type ...

Btw ....Vote and comment for it,if you like it

Love you a lot....❤️