Dizzling Rain

Stay With Me


Baekhyun has joined Sungkyunkwan yesterday. When he has come today in morning to start his professional career as a professor he got to know that today no lecture and practical classes would be held because of the health awareness event. He felt relieved as he was bit nervous about his first day.

He has attended the speech giving ceremony of the event earlier in morning. Now he is talking  with a newly met professor outside. While talking with him, suddenly someone calls him from behind. 

"Excuse me.... Proffesor Byun?"

Baekhyun turns back to see who is calling...

"Yeah?...Are you calling me?"

"Yes....I am Proffesor Lee Joon Ki working in the same department with you."

" Oh...hi...Nice to meet you...I am Proffesor Byun Baekhyun..."

"Nice to meet you too. I hope you have already adjusted with Korea."

"Actually I have grown up in Korea."

Professor Lee hands Baekhyun an enveloped card...

"I hope you will attend our club of Proffesors of this university. The club gives emphasis on our professors' thesis and research and also provide scholarship and sponsorship . You have to fill up the card and then  give it to the club authority. You can give me too,I am organizer of the club."

"Wow!... It's my pleasure to join the club."

" Can we talk in the cafeteria , Proffesor Byun?"

".. Oh.... obviously..."

Little did they don't know Park Chanyeol's eyes are following them . Chanyeol hates the fact that the Proffesor is talking in flirting way to Baekhyun. He is also measuring Baekhyun's beauty. How can another person looks at Baekhyun like that. Baekhyun is only his and he hates anyone flirting with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol goes back to auditorium. Yesung is talking with some persons in a little gathering.Chanyeol whispers in Yesung's ear.

" Yesung... I am leaving..."

"  Seriously?....why,dumb?"

" I am leaving... I don't think there's anything left to do by me now... And if there is ,then do it yourself..."

"Are you kidding me?... what's wrong with you, Chanyeol?...Or... anything serious?"

" I will tell you later..." 

Chanyeol enters into the cafeteria and search for Baekhyun. He finds out Baekhyun and Proffesor Lee is talking so smiling in a corner table. Chanyeol sits in the nearest of that table and orders coffee.

After sometimes the Proffesor takes leave after getting a phone call. But Baekhyun remains seated there while sipping on hot chocolate drink...

Suddenly it starts to rain cats and dogs. Chanyeol can see sparkle of happiness in Baekhyun's eyes.

Yes.... Baekhyun loves rain.

                      Baekhyun loves thunders...
   

                             Baekhyun loves lightening....

Because all of these are like sudden  rush of various emotions inside....

Chanyeol leaves his table and sits in one of chair sets of Baekhyun's selected table at which Baekhyun gets bit amazed. Baekhyun can recognise this person ,he is doctor named Park Chanyeol who has given speech earlier in the morning in the speech giving ceremony of the event..

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with questionable look ...

"Hi.... I am Park Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol is expecting at least Baekhyun will recognise him as his doctor. But may be Baekhyun was so sick that time,had met so many doctors. Because of what Baekhyun can't remember him at least as doctor.

" Yeah.... You are Dr Park. I have heard your speech earlier in morning. You are a good speaker."

"Oh, thanks...You are a Proffesor ... Am I right?"

" Yeah...."

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah...!" Baekhyun is confused now thinking what's the  intention  of this unfamiliar person.

Chanyeol doesn't know how to go forward with this conversation. But he tries his best to continue,

" Will you remain seated here?"

"Hmm...." Baekhyun responses timidly. He is annoyed in such question.But he doesn't want another question back so continues,

"Because I didn't check weather forecast in morning and haven't brought any umbrella."

"If you want I can borrow you my umbrella....or....you can have a lift in my car."

Baekhyun is now totally annoyed. He is thinking,

"What's wrong with this stranger?Why he is talking like he knows me?....And thinking to give me a lift?..Aghhhh!....And after giving lift, what if he demands something from me like Proffesor David of Cambridge?"

Baekhyun liked and respected a professor named David in Cambridge so much. But oneday his idea over the professor got changed...

The Proffesor gave him a proposal that,if Baekhyun spent few nights stand with him in hotel ,then he will give Baekhyun clearance from his side for Baekhyun's research work.

Baekhyun didn't know what to reply . He couldn't ever imagined that such a respected person might have such lust for him .

When Baekhyun didn't reply anything back ,The professor said ,

" It's okay. You can get some times to think about it . But intially I mean today we can have a car , Baekhyun. I  promise you will enjoy it ."

Baekhyun just left saying,

" I am not What you are thinking me . It's better if I don't get clearance from you rather than to fulfill your lust."

Baekhyun comes back to present and thinks to himself,

" What's wrong with me? Why I am messing up Dr. Park with Proffesor David? He has just wanted to give me a lift. Baekhyun ,you idiot,such a celebrity why is wanting to give lift? Obviously he wants something back. Leave, Baekhyun, leave."

" No, thanks ,Mr. Park...."

Baekhyun stands up to leave. Chanyeol says hurriedly although it's kinda hard for him to call Baekhyun as professor Byun,

" It's raining outside, Proffesor Byun."

"I like to walk alone in drizzling rain,"saying this Baekhyun leaves Chanyeol behind...

Chanyeol remains speechless behind. Yes, Baekhyun loves walking in drizzling rain . Oneday He and Baekhyun walked in drizzling rain while holding each other hands...

Flashback starts

It was a holiday plus rainy day. It was raining cats and dogs outside since morning. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was just married for 2 months . As it was a holiday they had several plans to go outside,but the rain messed up everything.

Baekhyun was watching the silver drops of rain falling on the earth through the glass window. Chanyeol was reading a book while laying down in the bed.

The rain was decreasing in intensity with time.At one point, It became only drizzling rain . Baekhyun was hoping Chanyeol would say something. Baekhyun hates such silence.At last Chanyeol talked,

" Baek, it's may be better if we don't go outside today.  You know what I really don't like rain and to go outside in such a rainy day. The earthy smell after rain is so much disgusting. So, Let's cancel our plan. We will go another day. Okay?"

Hearing it Chanyeol noticed a shades of upsetness came over Baekhyun's beautiful face. But Baekhyun replied smilingly,

"Okay,Yeol...."

After sometimes, Baekhyun standed up from the seat near window and steped towards closet . He took out a raincoat from closet. Chanyeol noticed it.

" Baek?...Are you going outside?"

"Yeah. .."

" That raincoat doesn't have hoodie. Take a umbrella too... But where are you going?"

" I don't need umbrella. I  love to walk in drizzling rain without umbrella."

Baekhyun was walking alone in the footpath. He was letting the rain kiss him, letting the drops to make a beat upon his head. He loves this lullaby made by rain....

Suddenly Chanyeol came from behind  with a umbrella to Infront of him and gives Baekhyun a teeth showing cute smile..


"Yeol?..."

" Let's walk together"

"But you don't like to go outside during rain. You don't have to. I am okay to walk alone ."

Baekhyun gave assuring smile to Chanyeol. Chanyeol fixed up the messy bangs over Baekhyun's forehead,     .....     And gave Baekhyun another cute smile saying,

"But I have started liking you. So ,I should start liking rain too."

Then Chanyeol hold Baekhyun's hand and said,

" Baek , let's go .."

(Flashback ends)

         ********************************

 

Sorry for not being present for long time... 

I will update chapters everyday from now....

 

Just stay with me...... Love you ,guys❤️