Trust Me

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

It's fourth day after Baekhyun's accident . After the incidence in the cafe Baekhyun's family isn't letting Chanyeol to stay near Baekhyun so much . 

Chanyeol can understand Mr Byun and Kim family are angry on him. He has decided to apologize to them . It's not time to think twice before apologize to them. Then,he can at least stay near Baekhyun as much as possible...

Chanyeol enters into Baekhyun's V.I.P. cabin . Mr Byun is sitting beside Baekhyun's bed . Chanyeol can feel tears again seeing Baekhyun's condition. He clears his throat to say,

"Dad?.."

Mr. Byun looks at Chanyeol furrowing his eyebrows . Chanyeol continues,

" I can understand what I have done that have lead all these situation in this way . I had no idea about what I was doing that could hurt Baekhyun . I should not be at least irresponsible . I know my apologies to you aren't enough . You are a father and it's your instinct to protect your child . I couldn't protect Baekhyun and our unborn children . I can never forgive myself for that . I am promising you such thing will never happen again. I will never do anything that can hurt Baekhyun ....so... please..."

Mr Byun is looking at Baekhyun ,not talking...He stands up from his seat and steps towards the door . Chanyeol follow him.

After reaching in the corridor he turns back to face Chanyeol and says,

" Do you know Chanyeol I have never ever done anything that could hurt Baekhyun . I missed him ,but didn't take him back to Spain . I want him to be cared,loved by others .The only thing that made me agree on this marriage was your family assured me that all of you will take care of him plus you are a doctor. That's doesn't mean we didn't get proposal from doctors for his marriage . I wanted Baekhyun to live under a full family. But what I am seeing now, Chanyeol?.... Baekhyun is living in a hell here where none cares for him properly . I have found my child so much injured that none can imagine even in nightmare.....I think there's nothing called 'trust' word in my dictionary anymore..."

"I don't know yet how all these just happened ... Everyone cares for him,Dad ... only because....only because of my irrational behaviour that day it happened . I didn't do it intentionally. Please,Dad...Trust me . I am promising to you . Baekhyun needs me ..and I need him.... I can't let Baekhyun to be drown in depression and sadness after what have happened."

Mr. Byun doesn't know what to say . He has decided to take decision after Baekhyun will wake up . What Baekhyun will want that will happen. 

"Ohkay....But, Chanyeol ...This is the last chance...I swear if further anything even minor happen to Baekhyun in future ,then you will have to pay for it. "

Chanyeol nods ..

But still they weren't letting Chanyeol to stay near Baekhyun much. Chanyeol's mother ,Mrs Park,has come to see Baekhyun . Baekhyun is precious one to her . As Mrs park enters the cabin ,she discovers Chanyeol and Kai in the cabin.

"Chanyeol....Kai.... I will stay now ..you two can take rest now..."

" No...No... it's okay...You don't have to ...."

Kai replies back rapidly . He knows Baekhyun is like her own son to Mrs park . But right now he is not interested to leave Baekhyun near Park family at least not before Baekhyun wakes up . 

But because of Mrs Park's bold and forced behaviour Kai takes leave . Then Mrs park looks at Chanyeol . His messy hair and sad eyes are saying about his emotional Strom inside. 

"Chanyeol?..."

"Yeah,Eomma..."

" Go home . You haven't gone home these days . You are looking so messy. Just take shower and eat something . I am here. You don't have to worry."

"No.... Baek can wake up anytime... I won't go home....Eomma?... I don't know yet that how I will console Baek."

" Time will say what to do...Be strong . If you are also broken, then how you will take care of him . Baekhyun needs you . Now go home ,take a shower ,eat properly and then come back... Okay?... I am here until you come back."

Chanyeol hesitates to leave but he stands up and looks at Baekhyun.He mumbles,

" Okay... I will come back as soon as possible, Baek..."


Chanyeol returns to home. In these four days after Baekhyun's accident he didn't even come back home for once. As he enters in his and Baekhyun's sharing room ,he starts feeling it so empty . He quickly takes shower and eats a little amount food that was kept in refrigerator . 

He is returning to hospital by car . Suddenly he gets a phone call and the screen is showing it's his mother. He receives the call hurriedly..

" Eomm..." 

Before he completes the word ,he hears his mother's anxious voice,

" Chanyeol.. Baekhyun has woken up... He is acting strange..."

" Call the nearest doctor or nurse, eomma... I am on way.... just 5 minutes..."

Chanyeol speeds up his car . During getting down from the car ,he quickly wears his apron . Apparently a doctor's apron seems
so simple from outside but it contains many small instruments which are needed for patients clinical assessment.

Chanyeol is almost running to reach Baekhyun's cabin . As he comes near door,he can hear Baekhyun's voice,

" Nooo....Where is my family?.... Please, help me....Call them."

He enters in the cabin . His mother is standing little far from the bed. Everything that was kept on the side table beside Baekhyun's bed is on floor. A nurse was holding tight Baekhyun on bed....And ... Baekhyun was crying and shaking so badly...

" It's okay... it's okay...we have called them.."

The nurse is trying to calm down Baekhyun. Chanyeol can understand Baekhyun is having panic attack. It's common thing after accident especially head injury.

Chanyeol comes closer near Baekhyun to hug him to make him relax...He signs towards the nurse to remove her hands from Baekhyun ..But Baekhyun's words make him frozen...

" Doctor, please... please let me talk with my family...let me meet them ."

Right then , Cabin's door gets open revealing Mr. Byun ,Kai and Kyungsoo behind .Mr Byun runs near Baekhyun.

" Dad.???..... Hyung??....Soo?..."

Baekhyun tries to get up from bed but whimpers in the pain of the body . Chanyeol holds Baekhyun back to bed softly while handling Baekhyun's fractured arm with so much care...

Baekhyun says in still crying voice to his father,

"Why I am here?...Take me to home..."

" It was just an accident. It's gonna be okay .... it's okay.... Baekhyun... It's okay.."

Mr Byun tries to calm down Baekhyun.

Chanyeol is still confused. Firstly Baekhyun called him doctor . Still now Baekhyun is not looking at him for once. Is Baekhyun still disappointed on him?... That's why he is not looking at him. Baekhyun is behaving like Chanyeol is something vanished structure here.

Chanyeol takes Baekhyun hand to check his pulse . Baekhyun just looks at him once , is not talking anything. Chanyeol tries to break ices between them,

" Can you see everything clearly...? And are you feeling any difficulty now?."

" I can see everything clearly , doctor... But my whole body is aching so badly."

Mr. Byun and Kai looks at Baekhyun with surprise . But they are not more surprised than Chanyeol. Baekhyun has talked in so formal ways with Chanyeol that he doesn't know Chanyeol and to him Chanyeol is only doctor , nothing else ..

Chanyeol is struggling with his mind. Baekhyun is just angry on him .. that's why?... But no Baekhyun isn't in condition to show angriness on him now .Can Baekhyun really not recognise him?... selective amnesia?...

" Do you know the woman standing there?"

Chanyeol points towards his mother. Baekhyun is angry on him ,not on his mother . He has asked with so much hope that Baekhyun doesn't have amnesia...

Baekhyun looks at Mrs park... He takes time.... He is really trying to remember that does he know her as she was here from the first.

" No... I don't know her... But she was here from the first..."

" And me?.... Do you know me?"

" Sorry...No...but you are a doctor I can understand...," This time Baekhyun takes no time to reply back slowly.

Chanyeol feels like his heart is going to be broken into pieces . But he tries not to behave like broken Infront of everyone. He checks Baekhyun's Blood pressure and orders the nurse to collect blood from Baekhyun's vein. 

And then write some investigation to be done on Baekhyun's follow up board ..

" We need to do some further test to do on him. I am gonna prepare all the arrangements as soon as possible . His condition is almost stable."

Chanyeol leaves the room . He has left everyone in the room in a puzzled condition . As he leaves,his mother follows him.

"Chanyeol, what has happened to Baekhyun? Why he is acting strange?"

" Due to the brain injury , Baek has lost some of his memories .... selective amnesia... . He can't recognise us ,Eomma...."

"What!!!... Now what we will do , Chanyeol?.... You should talk with Baekhyun right now ."

"Eomma...No.... Baekhyun is having panic attack... He is in vulnerable emotional condition now. We can't make him
uncomfortable with anything now. We have to take time to deal with his memory loss . "

Yes .. Chanyeol will take time.... Right now single unplanned ,non specific thing is enough to trigger Baekhyun's emotional response and that can ends up making Baekhyun upset.

*****************************

Hi....I am back again

So...at last Baekhyun has woken up......the most awaiting episode for you....Is it seeming bit tiring?

Don't forget to vote and comment for it , please.... yours motivation is needed for me to write better