Two personalities

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

Two years later

Two years have passed since Baekhyun's family forced Chanyeol to leave Baekhyun...

How was Chanyeol's life without Baekhyun? Chanyeol doesn't know the answer too . Several times he went to spain in search of Baekhyun . First time he got known that Professor Byun had taken few months leave from university because of his son's sickness. 

When Chanyeol went for the second time he heard professor Byun has taken requested transfer certificate from the university . Chanyeol tried several times to get information about where Mr. Byun and Baekhyun were staying. But Mr. Byun just left without leaving any trace behind or may be he convinced all persons closer to him not to leak about his information....

Even Kim family didn't let Chanyeol to know any information . Kai never met him personally when Chanyeol went to meet him in SM company except once. Chanyeol forcefully entered in Kai's office . Chanyeol punched Kai on face. He questioned Kai how he could fool him and separate Baekhyun from him in tricked way. Kai punched back Chanyeol saying

"why, Chanyeol ? Are you regretting that you can't abuse Baekhyun anymore? You are a sadist , Park ing Chanyeol."

Security separated Chanyeol and Kai who were fighting and it was the last time Chanyeol met Kai....

Yes.... Chanyeol is still without Baekhyun...

And Sandara???...

(Flashback starts)

Chanyeol was avoiding Sandara after Baekhyun left . Few months passed . Chanyeol was depressed . He was doing lots of mistakes in work . Sandara was trying to help Chanyeol and also to get attention from Chanyeol. But Chanyeol wasn't talking so much rather he tried to stay away from her . Oneday she stopped Chanyeol in the hospital corridor.

"Chanyeol... .. Please..."

Chanyeol tried to pass her,but Sandara stopped him holding his hand...

"Sandara... It's better if we stay away from each other..."

"Never ever...... I love you..."

Chanyeol releases his hand from Sandara and looks at Sandara's eyes .

" I didn't loved you ever..."

" Was everything between us false?"

" Nothing was between us..."

" Why you cared for me so much if you don't love me. I wanted to be in only friendship relation with you. But everytime your response made me think that you love me . It was the same teenage Chanyeol with whom I was in love."

"These aren't love ,Sandara. I care for you because you are one of my best friends with whom I am so close. You know that I am not so friendly with everyone because of my introvert behaviour . I like you so much as one of my close friend. But my fault is I have given so much priority on this friendship that I forgot my responsibilities to a person who loves me with all of his heart . And Sandara from the first time I said you I am married . What I have done all was for the sake of our friendship. I never ever thought you anything else."

Chanyeol was talking without any expression. But Sandara was shaking in anger . She took decision to end "Baekhyun" chapter from Chanyeol's life that day,

" Chanyeol, ours is more than friendship... Why you still can't admire that?.... You are upset because of the babies ,right? What happened to the babies is really so pathetic ... But it's not your fault. Why Baekhyun is the victim of such incident? Obviously it's Baekhyun's fault. A simple fighting wasn't worthy to cry in lonely Park .He did something..may be... gave opportunity to them for such things.....He couldn't protect the babies. He has got punishment for his overactive type personality. .. I don't think you were happy with this married life. You didn't get happiness from him . These memories will be faded with time....Now he is gone... Chanyeol, why can't we can start newly from now?.....And you know that after such massive miscarriage and abortion there's remain a lot possibility that the person can't carry baby again. I think Baekhyun will never be able to conceive again . It's better he has left from own, otherwise he would be a burden in future for you. Chanyeol, let's start from the first. I can conceive as many as babies you want . I can give you the happiness you couldn't get from Baekhyun. We can be happy now "

Sandara tried to get closer to Chanyeol and to hold Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol was speechless at what Sandara was saying... He was thinking that how can a person such dirty & narrow minded!!!.... Chanyeol didn't let Sandara to hold his hand or to get closer. 

Right then Chanyeol slapped Sandara.......

"Stop your dirty mouth, Sandara.... Do you call yourself a doctor?.... And is that your way to manipulate your friend's life ?... You are nothing to me ,Sandara. How dare you can tell such thing about Baekhyun in front of me ? Baekhyun is the most innocent person I have ever seen in life.Stop thinking others like you. Baekhyun was carrying babies that I wanted . The babies were result of our love . It was me who could not protect Baekhyun and our babies . How dare you say Baekhyun would be a burden for me? Love is never burden.Have you ever loved someone in life, Sandara?Neither me nor Baekhyun has left each other . We were forced by others to be separated . I am still waiting for Baekhyun. I will take him back from them .Stop your dirty dreams of having baby with me. Oh!.. I forgot you have such type personality from Childhood... I can understand now why you always acted like lovey dovey Infront of every hospital stuff here . You did these intentionally, didn't you? That's why almost everyone thinks we are dating, right? . It was you who left for U.S.A . without saying me. You thought you will get better one there . You left the boy who was previous first boy of our school before me, after I transferred in that school... Your ambition is always so high.... I am really so fool. How could I forget that you are such a selfish person who can do everything that goes for only your favours ... Never come in front of me with that shameless face .. I hate a like you ."

Saying that Chanyeol left Sandara without even looking back for once ..

This was the last time Sandara had courage to talk with Chanyeol.....

(Flashback ends)

Dr. Suho tried his best to help to Chanyeol in his depressed condition. In spite of Chanyeol was doing a lots of mistakes,Suho supported him that everything would be okay....

Just after 9 months , Yongsan hospital started a health related show in Television which later became so popular in Korea. Right now it's one of the top rating TV shows in Korea. 

The name of this TV show is "Mystery diagnosis with Yongsan"... The Show mainly
based on health related quiz , health related tips and solving viewers' health problems over phone..... The main attraction of this show is the handsome doctors.

The program is anchored by 4 handsome doctors.... Dr. Park Chanyeol, Dr. Oh Sehun, Dr. Kim seok Jin & Dr. Kim Jong won. Right now they are like national celebrity . They have won people's hearts by their smartness, Knowledge and hard working.....

 

Yes.... Chanyeol is a celebrity now . He is living with two personality in him . One is what he shows others . The heart touching smile, a so much manly handsome features which has won heart of lots of viewers.

But inside he is one of the most broken persons in the world who is still in search of his only love of life, Baekhyun....


******************************

Hi,I am back again( after two years 😉)

I can bet it none of you thought next episode was going to be after 2 years...Right?..... Was it a surprise?

One of my friends was waiting for the moment when Chanyeol will slap Sandara.😶..... it's bit aggressive episode... Punching + slapping by Chanyeol😎 

Okkk...Vote and Comment ,if you like it..

Love you a lot... Vote for EXO , please 😘

Stay well....❤️❤️❤️