What Would Happened if

Stay With Me

Mrs Park's P.O.V. 

"Baekhyun,you came back early today."

I smile at my beloved son-in-law.He is really the sweetest boy that I have ever seen.My  boy Chanyeol is a bit cold type boy,so introvert. Baekhyun would be best for him I knew from the beginning when I saw first  Baekhyun at my friend's home .

"Yeah,Eomma... what are you cooking for dinner?..Let me cut the vegetables"

He takes knife from me and started cutting the vegetables. What a helpful boy he is..... Meanwhile i hear the sound of a car entering the garage.. Chanyeol car to be precise.

I come out of the kitchen.Chanyeol enter in home and says,

" Hi,eomma."

I greet him with smile.He just go upstair.He really don't like to talk too much

Me and Baek together prepare dinner and set them up in dinner table with . Then Chanyeol and his Appa join us .My cute Son-in-law  and handsome boy .. They look so good together... Looking at them I can feel happiness....

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

After washing dishes I go to upstair in our shared room seeing Chanyeol is working in his desk .He is so busy now-a-days . Should I say him that I am.......

No... after 8 days....I want to say him on our first anniversary day...I want to make that moment memorable when my baby will meet his or her appa..

"Yeol?" I whisper

"Yes,Baek?" Chanyeol look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you busy with something?"

"Why?"

"No... Nothing...it seemed like...so,I was just saying."

"Yes...I am trying to complete this presentation soon . At  the next week I have to attend a conference on neurosurgery."

"Oh ." Baek replied as Chanyeol was talking while looking at papers.

Chanyeol's  P.O.V. 

Aish!...these presentation!!...These are making me crazy!!!..

I am so tired and want to sleep but at the same time I want to complete all these soon so that I can relax at least from one day before the presentation . I am trying my best ,but my head is not working. I am so pissed off. ..No ,I should sleep...these Hella thesis can be done later....

Baekhyun is reading a magazine,while sitting on bed .People around me has so much time to entertain, to do useless things. I just switch off the light and lay down on bed without talking .I am not in mood to talk now.

At the morning I wake up with sleeping Baekhyun beside me.Baek,my spouse..I am married to him for 1 years.Baekhyun is always so beautiful ,so innocent.Sleeping  Baekhyun is another beautiful thing I have ever seen.

What would happen if  Sandara  return here  1 year back... Then may be everything would be different..Now beside me it would be Sandara?.. Not Baekhyun?...

Do I still love Sandara?....No...No ..... What I am doing isn't right ...I should be away from her....I am trying and trying for about 1 month but I can't. 

I get up from bed and take a quick shower...Then leave for hospital .I will take my breakfast at hospital's cafeteria.i will get some time to work in hospital's doctor's library.

When I enter into neurosurgery department, I can see  Sandara standing Infront of my room..

"Channie, Good morning." She says  sweetly.

"Good morning ,Dara" I say

"I was waiting for you so that I can start my day with the feeling that  I have still someone beside me ." 

Yes.....Sandara, my ex girlfriend and now my colleague. We studied in same high school .Me and she was best couple in school. I was so introvert and she was just the opposite.we were so good in study,in extracurricular activities. We were ideal couple in school .

Then suddenly she left with her family to U.S.A. At first I felt so angry on her. But time heals everything. My mother liked Baekhyun so much from the first time she saw in one of her friend's home.We got married.

Before one month suddenly I met Sandara in hospital corridor.She has changed a lot,her hair colour, appearance.. But it wasn't so hard for me to recognise her as once she was my best friend,my Ex-girlfriend...I tried to avoid her ..It was she who left me .But still she is stubborn like before.

"Channie,do u know how I spent my days without you.After going to U.S.A my parents were separated. Got divorced....I couldn't tolerate at first...I was living with my mother.. Then suddenly she was diagnosed as cancer patient...She also left me,Chan....I was alone..I just wanted to fulfill my mother's dream ....she wanted me to be a doctor...can u remember channie we aimed to be neurosurgeon in future when we were kid??....I did so many part-time jobs to support me...I missed u everyday,Chan ...everyday....." 

She was sobbing.....I didn't know what to say......

" I still love you,Chan.... Please don't leave me like others .... Please."

"Everything has changed,Dara....I am married  ."

"We can be friends.. Weren't we friend in school?..But please don't ignore me"

Sandara looked at me with hope.

"Okay... Don't cry ,Dara...I am always beside you."

Her tears weren't giving me good feeling..How can I leave my once best friend so easily 
  

A memory of teen Chanyeol and Sandara while they were in high school... 

                            ******************

Hi ,guys..... Welcome again. ...These two chapters were just for forming a base for the storyline....from next episode I am gonna enter into the actual twisted storyline.....Since then Stay with me ..... and please don't forget to  vote and leave a comment here whether it's good and bad......You can give me suggestions for next episode....I Will try my best for you...... Welcome always...❤️