Back to the start

Hopeless

 

 

Note : i decided to add IU which is jiyeon's bestfriend. Hope you like it. 

 

--

They tied and locked their fingers together, never think to let it go.  It's a new feeling for both of them.  Wheein really wanted to enjoy this moment.  She will look at yongsun with a lovely eyes and put a very lovely smile. Maybe she was so in love with the woman in front of her.

" stop looking at me with your puppy's eyes.  I might kiss you now" teased yongsun bluntly 

Wheein gasped, "oh~~ kiss me if you dare" she peeked at the camera on the corner of lift.  

Yongsun cleared and put their fingers in her pocket. She leaned in and kissed wheein shortly.

Wheein blushed. She felt hot and her heart was beating crazily.  She thought she might die because she just held her breath too long. 

Yongsun laughed by looking how red wheein was.  "cute~~"

"unnieeee" 

 

--

jiyeon-ah.. i have something to do

don't wait for me, okay? see u tomorrow :D

 

Jiyeon looked at the dish that she prepared, she sighed and put it back to the freezer. she looked at ggomo who kept following her. " do you want to have a walk outside, ggomo?"

"meoww~~~"

jiyeon could see a smile in that cat's eyes. " leggooo~"

She took a walk around the garden near their apartment. That night was cold and she felt freezing.  For a moment she sat on the bench and looking at the night view in front of her. she let ggomo walk and run around the play ground garden.

"jiyeon? " 

Jiyeon was frozen in her spot even she heard "that" voice which she was so familiar before.  She turned to the girl and she was right.

"it's really you!!" the girl shouted unbelievable. She went to her and hugged jiyeon tightly.  " i miss you!! " she said and made jiyeon's heart skip a beat. " how are you? " she asked again but jiyeon just stay silent. she looked at the short girl in front of her who looked so beautiful and mature now.

"oh... hi..jieun.."she decided to reply it. " i'm good, how about you?"

IU smiled, " i'm good too! wah.. it's been so long someone call me Jieun.. " she smiled " so, you live here too?"

jiyeon shook, " no.. i'm working with someone who live here"  i need to run away..but how..

"meoww~ meow~~" jiyeon suddenly picked up ggomo, " i'm sorry.. i need to go"

IU frowned, " so soon? can i have your number?"

"i'm sorry, i lost my phone...maybe next time" jiyeon was going to walk away but IU held her.

"can you come to my concert? it's tomorrow at KSPO Dome" IU walked closer, " i will ask my manager to guide you in, please.. come"

jiyeon looked at her and nodded, "okay.. i will try, but i can't promise anything" she looked at IU's hands which still grabbing her T-shirt, " can i go now?" she said it coldly which made IU let it go.

"okay.. i will wait.." she smiled, " really... i really miss you, jiyeon~ah.."

jiyeon sighed, " it's already night, you need to go back.. it's dangerous for a global artist like you in here"

"are you worry about me?" a little hope that their relationship will get better

"no" jiyeon answered her back less than a second, " i need to go.. bye" she didn't wait for IU answer at all. all she need to do is, run away... far away..

 

--

while in yongsun's apartment

"wheein-ah!! take a bath first, i will cook something for us"

wheein didn't go and gave yongsun a back hug, " i don't wanna leave you even for a second" she rest her face in her shoulder. she even gave a small peck on yong's back.

"oh~ so clingy~" " teased yong's a bit happy with wheein's cute side

wheein grinned, " you like it, don't you?"

yong turned back and faced the little cute girl in front of her, " i love it, a lot" she gave another peck on her lips. Yongsun never felt so in love before, it felt so different with wheein. she wanted to hug the girl and kiss her everyday. Showering her with a lot of love.

wheein laughed and kissed her back with a beautiful smile, " what are you going to cook?'

" what do you want to eat, my love?" she asked her and made wheein blushed

my love?? " oh~ my love? " wheein back

yongsun grinned, " that's my pet name for you, do you like it?"

" i don't like it" she pouted but a few second her pout turned to smile, " i love it"

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

yong's phone was ringing and when she saw who was calling, " it's moonbyul"

wheein nodded and put her hands on yong's cheeks. " it's okay.. answer it"

yong peck wheein's lips and answered the call, " oh~ byul~"

wheein smiled when she knew that yongsun didn't have any pet name for byul. that meant she got a special place in yong's heart.

"you want to come?" she looked at wheein.  " wheein is here with me.. you don't need to come, it's 11 pm, byul... we can meet tomorrow at IU sunbae-nim concert..okay..  Bye2... Em..  Love you too.. "

love you too.... Oh..  That's feel weird...  " i will take a shower..  Can i borrow your pajamas? "

Yongsun nodded,  " of course, i will prepare our snack while you're bathing"

Wheein nodded and went to Yong's room. 

 

Both of them were watching TV without any conversation between them before wheein decided to break their silent.  " have you and byul unnie done it? "

Yongsun looked at wheein, " s*x? "

"yeah..  Making love" wheein tried to make her words more smoothly.

Yongsun smiled. " we just make out but almost did it if jingjing didn't disturb us"

Wheein nodded,  " how was it?  Is it good? " her eyes back to the TV show

" are you mad? " asked yongsun

" i think i'm not in the position to be mad..  Both of you are in a relationship and it's up to you to do whatever you want" it's more like i'm  mad with myself. wheein sighed " we still can stop what just happened between us and back to ourself, it's not too late..  Unnie.. "

Yongsun turned wheein's face to her,  " are you regret? "

Wheein put yongsun's hands down,  " i think i'm...  I don't think i can have you while you're with moonbyul unnie..  You are still hers..  I don't want you to regret it later..  We might lost our friendship even our group...  I really don't want that to happen" she tried to smile,  " let stop this unnie... "