Chapter 16

I Don't Know

Life is about survival.

 

 

The battle begins the very second that your little swimmer tries to outrace millions of others. And the prize is waiting at the finish line, a giant egg ready to be claimed by the winner.

 

 

And among millions, only one survived. (or maybe two, or even more in special circumstances).

 

 

But anyways…

 

 

You. Yes You. You were once that swimmer, but now you’re the winner.

 

 

And after she learned all the ins and outs of baby making, Son Chaeyoung took great pride on being the winner in the race.

 

 

But now the question that’s running inside her cute head was, how did she ended up in a river?

 

 

Forty minutes seem to be enough for Chaeyoung’s professor to decide that his biology class has been tortured long enough.

 

 

“Ok… you girls get the gist of it. Any questions?” He asks, his voice flat and uninterested.

 

 

Then, out of nowhere a scrawny arm shot up to the sky. He narrows his eyes knowing quite well who the suspect is.

 

 

Maybe if he ignores her she’ll just stop and go away.

 

 

“Yoohoo!!! Mr. Kang!”

 

 

He grumbles irritatingly at the sound of her singsong voice.

 

 

“Yoohooo… Yoohoo…Yoohooo!!!”

 

 

He clenches his fists tightly, trying to stop the urge to lunge an eraser at choding girl. His once so quiet and peaceful room was interrupted by this girl’s incessant screeching.

 

“Yoohoo… yoohoo… yoo-hoooo…”

 

 

The choding seem to lose steam as she finally grew quiet. At last, the professor sighs satisfyingly for once he won against the brat.

 

 

The professor slowly spun around, ready to fire his victory smirk at the kid. But he didn’t even turn around completely and that skinny arm shot up in the air once again. He should have known damn well that he will never win.

 

 

“YOOHOOOOO MR. KANG!”

 

 

He sighs once again, but this time in defeat.

 

 

“Yes, Ms. Son?”

 

 

The small choding jolts up from her seat and like an innocent girl just asked.

 

 

“So, sir! How do two girls make babies?!”

 

 

***

 

 

 

“You know after Miley Cyrus butchered Blurred lines, I feel like we brought it back to its full on iness.”

 

 

Jeongyeon proudly says like it was her life goal to save murdered songs.

 

 

Momo couldn’t agree more, “We were epic Jeong.”

 

 

“Epic failures.” Nayeon mumbled under her breath.

 

 

Jeongyeon’s nose flared like a raging bull as Nayeon dismissed her and Momo’s epicness.

 

 

“What you say?!”

 

 

But before Jeongyeon can launch a full on attack on Nayeon’s pretty face, the voice of their teacher broke in their tension.

 

 

“Myoui Mina.”

 

 

“Ms. Kim hello.” Mina bows down politely.

 

 

“No need to be so formal, Mina. Can I call you Mina?”

 

 

Their teacher ‘s reaction made the three girls roll their eyes. How crazy is this that even their teacher is a Mina bias?

 

 

“I just want to say I… I mean we are so excited for your presentation for music class.”

 

 

“Ahhh yes, I have been practicing for it.”

 

 

“Oh… is it going to be like your performance for the campaigns?”

 

 

“Campaigns? What do you mean?” Mina wonders.

 

 

“You know performing Queen Boa’s song. I think that’s the kind of genre where you shine best.”

 

 

Mina’s friends turn to look at her, just at the right time where they caught a glint of frustration in those dark brown eyes.

 

 

“What kind of genre is that exactly?” Mina’s tone sounded deep and annoyed.

 

 

But obviously their teacher didn’t pick up at the hint.

 

 

 “Well… y is not exactly what I was going for. But people expect to see this side from you.”

 

 

What people expect to see from you, those words echo inside of Mina’s head. But no matter how much she hears it, those words never bode well for her composure.

 

 

“Ok…” Mina just responded as politely as she could. “I’ll talk to you guys later.”

 

 

She walks away from them, her head bowed low, her entire being shrunk.

 

 

***

 

 

The chunky, pimply oppar shot the scrawny choding a mean glance from all the scratching and sighing noise she’s making. But Chaeyoung will not tolerate such cruelty. She went right at him and shoot back an equally mean yet super cute glance.

 

 

Son Chaeyoung believes she was wrongfully placed in detention. It was just a curious question. She couldn’t figure out why her teacher threw an eraser at her and send her to detention. In fact, she should sue him for his attack. Good thing she was as quick as a ninja or else that eraser would leave an ugly mark on her cute face.

 

 

But all her queries were put a stop as soon as the elegant, raven haired beauty walks in the room.  And even if it looks like Mina was moving in slow motion, still Chaeyoung’s heart was acting the opposite. It was racing so fast, that Chaeyoung had to clench her chest fearing that her heart might pop out of her.

 

 

Then Chaeyoung remembers the state that she’s in, and she never knew what it feels to be embarrassed until now.  She is dating El Presidente Myoui Mina, she should look mature not be stuck in detention like some high school delinquent.

 

 

So, the only solution she could think of was to hide. She hurriedly scans the room, looking for a place to crawl into while Mina was talking with pimply oppar.

 

 

She could hide under the desk. Yup, Mina could never spot her there.

 

 

Chaeyoung quickly puts on her disguise by zipping up her tiger jacket before crawling underneath the table.

 

 

“What the?”  Mina wonders, she swore she saw Chaeyoung sitting right there.

 

 

Mina mentally smacks her forehead as she spots a balled up tiger hiding underneath the desk.

 

 

“I’m not even going to ask what you’re doing under there, let’s go Chaeyoung.”

 

 

“I’m not Chaeyoung.” The mysterious girl inside the tiger jacket shook her head so hard, her tiger ears starts flapping like crazy.

 

 

“Chaeyoung, I’m not playing with you.”

 

 

“I’m not Chae- Hey!” Chaeyoung squealed as Mina pulls her hoodie down. Those round eyes wide in surprise as she came face to face with a stern looking Myoui Mina.

 

 

“Not Chaeyoung, huh?”

 

 

***

 

 

The second that the two stepped outside their building, Mina didn’t waste any time to interrogate her girlfriend.

 

 

“So, tell me why are you in detention?”

 

 

“Isn’t it a beautiful day?!” Chaeyoung asks in a failed attempt to change the topic.

 

 

But Mina carefully studied Chaeyoung’s expression for a hint, and quickly picked up on the lie.

 

 

The way Mina was looking at her was far too intense that Chaeyoung knew if she kept looking she’s going to crumble soon. There was only one way to get out of this, and that is to shut her eyes so Mina couldn’t read her thoughts.

 

 

“Chaeyoung?”

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“Why is your eyes close?”

 

 

“What are you talking about? My eyes are open. My eyes just disappear when I smile.”

 

 

Chaeyoung grinned widely, hoping to convince Mina of her eyesmile. As adorable Chaeyoung’s eyesmile was, Mina has much more self control to be swayed that easily. For now, she just huff in frustration as she re strategize her plan.

 

 

“Oh Gosh, I’m so hot.” Mina voice was low and too sultry for Chaeyoung’s sake. The dark haired beauty steps closer and whisper words only meant for Chaeyoung’s tiger ears to hear.

 

 

“Maybe I should take my shirt off.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s round eyes quickly shot wide open. But instead of seeing a shirtless Mina, a very angry y bear was glaring at her.

 

 

Chaeyoung quickly closes her eyes again, before Mina caught her.

 

 

“Open those eyes now.”

 

 

The cub flutter her eyes open and tries to giggle in apology at the frowning girl.

 

 

“Hiiiii…” Chaeyoung says in apology.

 

 

But the only answer that Chaeyoung got was a scowl.

 

 

“Mina sunbae!”

 

 

Phew… Save by the fangirls.

 

 

“Hello…”

 

 

Chaeyoung recognize the cold tone in Mina’s voice. It’s like Mina hurriedly build her walls up when she is around strangers.

 

 

“Sunbae…”

 

 

The two fangirls high pitched squeals sounded like a dolphin mating call for Chaeyoung, that it wouldn’t surprise her if a bunch of male dolphins started splishing and splashing their way.

 

 

“We’re like your number one fans!”

 

 

A low growl started to come out from Chaeyoung. Don’t they know?! She, Son Chaeyoung is Myoui Mina’s number one fan!!!

 

 

“We’re so excited to see your performance for your music class!” Fangirl one was squealing with her every word.

 

 

“We could already see you being all y and stuff.” Fangirl two so easily let her byunness slip for everyone to hear.

 

 

This felt way too much like déjà vu for Mina. Didn’t somebody already tell her this? About all that she’s really good at is being y?

 

 

“Wait… being all y?”

 

 

“Yes sunbae! That’s like what you do best!!!”

 

 

No matter how guarded Mina’s emotions were, Chaeyoung still manage to see the faint hurt from Mina’s forced smile.

 

 

“I guess that’s what people expect that I’ll do, huh?”

 

 

“YESSSS!!!” The two fangirls announced quickly.

 

 

“Well maybe…” Mina nodded, not wanting to say anything else.

 

 

“KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

“Thank you sunbae!”

 

 

“Were so excited!”

 

 

As soon as the two squealed away happily, Chaeyoung protectively took Mina’s hand in hers, intertwining their fingers together.

 

 

“Whatever you decide on performing my bear, I’m sure it would be amazing.”

 

 

Mina’s lip spread in a smile, but this time it wasn’t forced. Chaeyoung just has a way with her, with her words, her expressions, simple things that would get Mina everytime.

 

 

“Thanks, my baby.”

 

 

“Even if you do the gangnam style, I’m pretty sure you have the best version.”

 

 

Mina gives Chaeyoung a soft squeeze on her hand to thank her. But Chaeyoung was quick to notice the little blisters on what used to be the smooth hand of her girl. As she looks carefully she noticed small blisters forming on Mina’s fingertips.

 

 

“What happened?” The choding’s voice so filled with worry.

 

 

“It’s no big deal.” Mina tries to pull away embarrassingly, but Chaeyoung kept her hold.

 

 

“It feels like something. Is someone being mean to you?!” Chaeyoung’s brow scrunches in anger, no one hurts her Mina.

 

 

“And what? They hurt my fingertips?”

 

 

“THEY DID?!” Chaeyoung gasps in shock. These cruel people are going to pay for hurting her y bear. This is SPARTTTAAA!!!

 

 

“No they didn’t… nobody did.” Mina pinches Chaeyoung’s wrinkled nose. “I have just been practicing for my performance for the music class.”

 

 

The look of irritation switches to confusion.

 

 

“Your fingertips? Have you been doing cartwheels that’s why you’re fingertips are like this?”

 

 

“No silly.” Mina chuckles, Chaeyoung’s innocence could be quite amusing. “I have been practicing on playing the guitar.”

 

 

“Guitar?!” Chaeyoung’s eyes grow wide in surprise. “You will look so good playing the guitar! You’re going to be the Korean Taylor Swift! But wait… you’re not going to write songs about your ex, right?”

 

 

“Don’t worry I don’t have one.”

 

 

“Then, you’ll write a song about your present love?”

 

 

“Yeah… I could sing something about you.”

 

 

“Me?” Chaeyoung tries to act demure by bashfully batting her lashes.

 

 

“Yes.”  A knowing smirk spreads in Mina’s lips. “I think I know the perfect song for you.”

 

 

“I knew you were trouble when you walk in…”

 

 

“Trouble… trouble… trouble…”  Chaeyoung automatically sang along, it took her a complete second to realize what she’s singing along too.

 

 

“HEY! I’m not trouble!” Chaeyoung quickly denies her troublemaking skills.

 

 

“Says the girl who got into detention.”

 

 

“HEY! It’s not my fault! It’s my teacher! I’m completely innocent.”  Chaeyoung raises her hand to prove her innocence.

 

 

“Oh really?”

 

 

“Yes…” Chaeyoung starts nodding vigorously.

 

 

“Then tell me why you got in detention?”

 

 

“Stupid teacher’s fault!” Was Chaeyoung’s defense.

 

 

“Oh okay.” Mina answers not in agreement, but to avoid bickering with the choding.

 

 

But that won’t be the last, because the two have more things to argue about on their way home.

 

That ever present cuteness made their relationship completely balance in the innocent scale. Yes, there are a few instances, like maybe when they kiss, or when Chaeyoung would look mature when that innocent scale would tipped over to the I- think- you- make- me- curious scale.

 

 

Mina could feel her cheeks heating up as she recalls that special night. She knew she was drunk, that’s probably why she was so bold. Maybe it has something to do with how stunning Chaeyoung look. Chaeyoung was naturally very pretty, but how Chaeyoung look that night rock Mina’s world. It made the scale jump from “were- innocent- girlfriends” to “I- want-to-make-you-scream-so hard-your- ancestors- would- come-down to Earth-to-save-you” level. 

 

 

“kekekekeke…”

 

 

The sound of Chaeyoung’s loud laughter, broke into Mina’s byunny thoughts.

 

 

Mina finds herself searching for the chuckling cub. She eventually found the girl, and her brown eyes narrowed at the sight of Chaeyoung digging through the bushes.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Mina demanded.

 

 

“Oh…” Chaeyoung’s cute head pop out from the bushes. Her usual messy ponytail looks much worse with leaves and twigs in it.

 

 

“I SAW A BUNNY!!!!” Chaeyoung squeals excitedly.

 

 

Mina just ends up shaking her head, mentally facepalming herself at even thinking of Chaeyoung in a physical way.

 

 

This is why they’re both going to stay s forever…

 

 

***

 

 

“I heard from your unnie you have been getting sick lately.”

 

 

Like always it would be their mommy Yuri who breaks the silence during dinner time.

 

 

Her mommy Yuri’s voice was low and stern, that it freaked Chaeyoung out. What would her mom think if she finds out that she has nosebleed over her hot girlfriend?

 

 

“Ummm… it’s nothing really serious.”

 

 

“What do you mean it’s nothing serious?!” The salad spewed out of Sana as she interrupted the conversation. “You have been getting these massive nosebleeds!”

 

 

“Nosebleeds?” Their mommy Yuri raised her perfect brow, stopping her fork midway to . “I guess that’s hereditary then.”

 

 

“What do you mean?” Chaeyoung wondered.

 

 

“Your mommy Yoona gets massive nosebleed too.”

 

 

Cough. Cough.cough.cough.cough.cough.cough.cough.cough.

 

 

“You okay, babe?” Yuri rubs her wife’s back soothingly as Yoona starts coughing uncontrollably.

 

 

“You okay, mom?”

 

 

Yoona nods vigorously, gulping down her water to avoid staring at her daughter’s round eyes blinking curiously.

 

 

It suddenly dawn on Chaeyoung what had happened to her mom. Was she? Ummm… OMO!!!

 

 

“Remember babe? You get massive nosebleed?”

 

 

 “It’s ummm… ahhhh… the weather…” Yoona, the supposedly more innocent parent tries to dismiss. “So, Satang… when are we meeting Tzuyu?”

 

 

Yoona hurriedly avoided the conversation like a plague.

 

 

“You scared me a couple of times there, babe.” Yuri refuses to drop the subject. “It’s like everyday you had a nosebleed.”

 

 

“EVERYDAY YOU HAD A NOSEBLEED!!!!” Chaeyoung almost jump off her seat, before slumping down. How byun is her mom that she just has a nosebleed everyday?

 

 

“But it stopped.” Yoona quickly put a stop to all this. “Chaengie, I know you really love Mina, and there is nothing wrong with that. But right now, your studies are what you should be thinking about more.”

 

 

Chaeyoung pouts thoughtfully…

 

 

“I think about it, I just don’t study.”

 

 

Yuri just shook her head at her daughter’s reasoning skills.

 

 

“So, how did mommy Yoona’s nosebleed disappear?”

 

 

“I think after that time in the beach house it’s ahhhhhh-”

 

 

Yoona gasps as her wife almost let it slipped. Now the only thing left to do is hope that their girls didn’t pick up.

 

 

Unfortunately Sana did…

 

 

“Why? What happened in the beach house?”

 

 

“Ummmm… ahhhh… well… nothing… it’s ummm… Me and your mommy Yuri… we…”

 

 

“I ummm… gave her some medicine.” Yuri responded coolly, gulping down her wine.

 

 

“What medicine?” Chaeyoung wonders “Maybe I can have some?”

 

 

“NO!!!!”  Both moms shot up their seats.

 

 

“We mean… ummmm… you’ll grow out of it, baby.”

 

 

“B-but I… I might die.” Chaeyoung’s eyes were filled with so much worry. “And if I die…”

 

 

The baby round eyes were slowly b with tears.

 

 

“Mina will be so heartbroken, and she will feel so alone that she’ll end up walking aimlessly in the park then she would meet a guy, who would try to comfort her, but she refuses at first. But he’s persistent in winning her heart, and Mina finally gave in and they will have a date, then Mina will slowly forget about me. And I don’t want that! ONLY MI FOR CHAENG!”

 

 

Her mommy Yoona was pursing her lips to hide her amused smile, while both Yuri and Sana shared an identical confused look on their faces.

 

 

“I’m done with this conversation. Yoona talk to your child.”

 

 

***

 

 

“Unnie?” Sakura slowly poke her head in her unnie’s room, not wanting to disturb her sister just in case she was busy studying. “Unnie?”

 

 

“Oh Sakura?”

 

 

Sakura walks in and sees Mina completely drench with sweat. She could only think that maybe her unnie was doing the insanity workout again.

 

 

“Unnie? I’m free now, we could practice if you’re not doing anything.”

 

 

Mina’s brown eyes swiftly glanced at the guitar left unappreciated at the corner of the room.

 

 

“Oh ummm… Thanks Sakura, but I decided to change my presentation.”

 

 

Sakura pouts thoughtfully, wondering about the sudden change of mind. She had never seen her sister so excited about anything as much as playing the guitar. So, how come her unnie decided to do something else?

 

 

“So, what are you going to perform?”

 

 

“I’m still confused between two.”

 

 

“Well, okay, I won’t bother you anymore. Hwaiting unnie!” 

 

 

“Thanks Sakura…” Mina smiles tirelessly. “By the way, do you know why Chaeyoung got in detention today?”

 

 

Sakura’s blushing face was a good give away to what really happened to Chaeyoung.

 

 

“Ummm… you know Chaeyoung, she gets too excited sometimes.” Sakura chuckles in embarrassment. “Oh well, look it’s bedtime! Good night unnie, fighting!”

 

 

Mina had yet to say something when Sakura already scurried out of there.

 

 

“Oh well…” Mina shrugs.

 

 

***

 

 

Chaeyoung is already twenty years old, but to her mommy she’s still their little baby. So, whenever she and her wife are home, Yoona never fails to tuck and pat Chaeyoung in bed. (Since Sana felt like she’s already too grown up)

 

 

“Mommy?”

 

 

“Yes baby?”

 

 

“How did you and mommy Yuri made me?”

 

 

The question mauls Yoona like a speeding train, once you get hit there is no chance of survival.

 

 

“Well… ummm…ahhh…”

 

 

The hesitation in her mommy’s tone was enough to create delusional thoughts inside of Chaeyoung’s imaginative mind.

 

 

“Wait… Why are you hesitating? Am I your real child?”

 

 

“Yes babe…” Yoona reassures her big baby “You’re our Chaengie…”

 

 

“Then, how did I happen? How did Sana unnie happened? Who’s your baby daddy?”

 

 

A whirlwind of thoughts started spiraling out of control inside Yoona’s pretty head. She knows that Chaeyoung is already 20 years old, but she also knew that her daughter is pretty much still a little kid.

 

 

“Baby… All that you need to know is that you have two mommies who love you very much.”

 

 

“But how did I happen? Wait… Is mommy Yuri really a daddy?”

 

 

Yoona quickly clamps her daughter’s mouth shut, knowing that her wife goes apeshiz about gender issues.

 

 

“You know the show that we used to watch? Love rain?”

 

 

“Ummm yeah?” A disgruntled frown shows in Chaeyoung’s face as she remembers that show.

 

 

“You know how the guy at first gave up on the girl, because he thought that his friend should have her?”

 

 

“He was a chicken!” Chaeyoung protested.

 

 

“He is.” Yoona starts to chuckle. “You know somehow I see our relationship, I mean me and your mommy Yuri like that.”

 

 

“She stalks you and paints you?!”

 

 

“No… not that way. What I mean is, there would be people trying to come between the two of us. But your mommy Yuri never step back, instead when other people try she fights harder.”

 

 

Yoona’s lip curves into a sweet smile at her daughter.

 

 

“And that moment I realize that this is the person who I would want to spend my whole life with. The one I know who will fight for what we have, no matter what or who tries to come between us.”

 

 

“Oh… So you didn’t go with mommy because she’s y?”

 

 

A deep shade of red start to sprout in Yoona’s face from her daughter’s question.

 

 

“Well, it’s more than just the looks. But the more I know your mommy Yuri, the more I realize she is the person I want to raise a family with because what we both have is something that we would love to share with everyone. We look at different procedures on how to have a child and we found out what works best for us. Then, that’s how you and your unnie came to us.”

 

 

 “I think there is a malfunction in the procedure, because I’m so short.”

 

 

What goes on inside her daughter’s head still puzzled her.

 

 

“No I don’t think so, my love…”

 

 

“So, mommy how did you get rid of your nosebleeds?”

 

 

Now that’s the question that Yoona would never dare answer.

 

 

“I think it’s time for you to go night night baby…”

 

 

“Okay…” Chaeyoung yawns widely while her mom presses a kiss on her forehead.  “Good night mommy.”

 

 

Her mommy looks back, smiling as she saw those identical  round eyes blink lovingly at her.

 

 

“Good night love.”

 

 

***

 

 

The girls music class look more like a moshpit in a TWICE concert than a classroom. Everyone, well mostly anyone came rushing out of their classes excited to see their president in action.

 

 

And even if Chaeyoung was taller than your average Asian girl, still she had to stand in her tiptoe to get a chance to see her girlfriend, HER GIRLFRIEND. How badly she wants to scream that out to these hopeless fangirls, but all she could really do now is huff in frustration.

 

 

“Chaeng?”

 

 

The room is filled with squeals and giggles of fangirls, but Chaeyoung could swore she heard someone calling her name.

 

 

“Chaeng!”

 

 

The voice is coming from underneath, like those little people from the middle Earth.

 

 

“Look up here you idiot!”

 

 

“Oh unnie it’s you!”

 

 

 It was just her Sana unnie. Hey. Maybe that’s Sana unnie’s daddy someone from middle Earth.

 

 

Eeeeewwwww….

 

“What you doing here?! Oh!” Sana mentally slap her forehead for the stupid question. Of course her sister would be here to see Mina perform. “Mina is in the backstage right now. C’mon…”

 

 

“A- are these people here all came to see Mina?”

 

 

Sana could see the worry starting to pool in those eyes. For Chaeyoung all these people are competition, itching for their chance with Mina.

 

 

Smack!

 

 

The feeling of getting slap in the face, woke Chaeyoung up.

 

 

“Hey! You hurt me! I’m telling mommy!” Chaeyoung got on her sister.

 

 

“Listen here…” Sana pulls her sister shirt, staring at the girl dead in the eye. “Mina choose you and that’s all that matters, do you understand me?”

 

 

“Ahhh yeah.”

 

 

“Then prove to Mina that she didn’t make a mistake, because you acting like this make you no different from all the other fangirls.”

 

 

Sana’s words no matter how harsh it was, was enough to give Chaeyoung a fighting chance.

 

 

“Now c’mon let’s go get your girl.”

 

 

Sana’s tall height was an advantage as she easily dragged her sister through the crowd.

 

 

“MINA!”

 

 

Chaeyoung screams out as soon as she saw Mina in the backstage, hanging out with her bestfriends.

 

 

“Chaeyoung…” The usual cold tone in Mina’s voice, turns so sweet when calling out her baby monkey’s name. She excuses herself and quickly walks over to her girlfriend.

 

 

“Don’t you have class?”

 

 

Chaeyoung could only gulp, unsure of how she’s going to tell Mina that she missed class just to see her.

 

 

“I… ummm… no.”

 

 

“Silly. I don’t want you skipping class to see me.”
 

 

Chaeyoung instantly frown at being sermon.

 

 

“So, all these fangirls could go skip class for you. But I can’t?!”

 

 

“Well, you’re different.” Mina playfully wraps her finger around Chaeyoung’s dark locks. It was such a simple gesture, yet it was enough to calm Chaeyoung’s nerves. “I care about you and I want the best for you.”

 

 

“You are the best for me.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s comebacks usually render Mina speechless.

 

 

“Fine. But this is the last time, okay?”
 

 

“Okay…Oh! How can I forget?! Close your eyes!”

 

 

Mina raise a brow in hesitation, skeptical to what the over eager girl is trying to do.

 

 

“Should I be worried?”

 

 

“Please! Please! Please!”

 

 

“Okay.” Mina sighs in defeat, closing her eyes.

 

 

 Chaeyoung fished inside her pockets, before placing something in Mina’s hand.

 

 

“Now open it.”

 

 

Mina’s eyes slowly fluttered open, her dark brown eyes gleaming as she saw the penguin guitar pick in her palm.

 

 

“Whatever you do, whatever you decide. Always know that I will never be disappointed with you. Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy too.”

 

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

But before Mina could lean and give her baby a thank you kiss, as usual someone interrupted them.

 

 

“Mina! Your turn!”

 

 

“Ok… Just stay here, okay?”

 

 

“I can’t see you from here.”

 

 

“Watch from here.”

 

 

“Okay…” Chaeyoung says defeated, walking together with Mina until the last second.

 

 

Before Mina steps in the stage, Chaeyoung utters her wish.

 

 

“You are the best no matter what.”

 

 

A wistful smile played in Mina’s face at her girlfriend’s sweet words. She ignores the people yelling out her name, and walks back into the arms of the only girl that matters.

 

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

 Chaeyoung affectionately nuzzles on Mina’s neck.

 

 

“Anything for you.”

 

 

“Good luck Minari!”

 

 

Mina looks up from her embrace, just in time to see the goofy grins plastered on her buddies face.

 

 

“Thanks guys.” She unwillingly steps away from her girl, their fingers still link despite the steps apart.

 

 

“GO! FIGHT! WIN!”

 

 

The dark haired girl chuckles lightly, before walking to the stage. But before she turns away, she left one message to her friends.

 

 

“Take care of my baby for me.”

 

 

***

 

 

There was an obvious sigh of disappointment when Mina steps in the stage. They expected Mina to be wearing practically nothing, not something that looks like a track suit.

 

 

 But that didn’t daunt Mina at all, she knew her strength and she knew she will have everyone in her control in no time.

 

 

And she was right…

 

 

The moment she started performing 1,2 step, everyone bit their tongue to keep their drool from dripping. She might be covered from head to toe but the way her body move so sensually, that teasing grin and above all those when she does her fanservice, it look so good, it’s criminal.

 

 

“Are you okay, kid?”

 

 

Chaeyoung nodded hard, keeping her hand on her nose just in case an intense nosebleed happens. But she doesn’t care if she dies of blood loss, seeing Mina shake it will make her die a happy death.

 

 

Seeing Mina upstage feels like watching a whole entire different person. Gone was the uptight, feared president and right here was the woman every person is willing to go to hell for.

 

 

“Ho- shiz!”

 

 

That was the reaction of everybody in the room, when Mina slowly s her jacket, too slow and torturous.

 

 

“W-w-w-what is doing?!” Chaeyoung yells out, as Mina showed people her moneyshot.

 

 

Chaeyoung felt like such a bipolar right now. One side of her is super pissed at how Mina is practically in front of the stage, doing that slowly sinful body wave, but one side of her can’t stop looking.

 

 

 Only one person was unaffected by all this iness.

 

 

Excuse me mere mortals…” Nayeon announced as she pushes away Jeonh and Momo to the side. “The Goddess is coming.”

 

 

“Hey!” Momo yells out “How come she pick her and not us?”

 

 

“Because the song is in English.”

 

 

“True…” Momo agrees in defeat.

 

 

The ceiling felt like it was about to collapse with how shrill the people’s shrieks are, the moment Mina threw her jacket off.

 

 

Poor Chaeyoung couldn’t control how she feels seeing her girlfriend being wanted like this.

 

 

***

 

 

The second Mina stepped backstage, Chaeyoung hurriedly covered her in a tiger jacket. And Chaeyoung’s disguise work, no crazy fan figure out that underneath the tiger hoodie is Myoui Mina.

 

 

Chaeyoung slowly leads her girlfriend away from the chaos. Mina thought that the reason why Chaeyoung is holding her hand so tightly is so that she wouldn’t lose her in the crowd. But right now even if it was just the two of them walking home. Chaeyoung’s hand was still lock tightly with hers.

 

 

But unlike before were Chaeyoung wouldn’t stop talking, this time Chaeyoung haven’t said a single word. And that silence slowly made Mina worry.

 

 

“I’m surprise you don’t have a tiger car.”

 

 

“I wanted too but mommy Yuri said no.” A frown of displeasure was evident in the frustrated Son Chaeyoung.

 

 

“She said she didn’t pay all that money so I could be a clown and drive around in a mascot car.”

 

 

Mina pursed her lips before she ends up laughing at the distressed girl.

 

 

“Your mom does have a point.”

 

 

“Noooo…” Chaeyoung whines, before starting to shake Mina’s arm. “You’re supposed to be supportive of everything I do, even if it’s bad or wrong.”

 

 

“Or really, really humiliating?”

 

 

“Uh huh uh huh… huh huh…”

 

 

“Well, maybe you should find another girl who can tolerate that.”

 

 

Even if they have been together for long, sometimes Chaeyoung has a hard time figuring out whether Mina was joking or if she’s serious.

 

 

“No way.”  Chaeyoung shook her head vigorously.

 

 

“I’m kidding.”

 

 

Chaeyoung flutters her eyes surprisingly at Mina.

 

 

“You’re mine.”

 

 

***

 

 

“Where’s mommy and daddy?” Chaeyoung wonders as she follows Mina inside her home.

 

 

“They went to this hiking trip.”

 

 

“Oh.”

 

 

It didn’t occur to Chaeyoung that she was in Mina’s room, until she notices the guitar in the corner.

 

 

“Oh your guitar! Maybe you could play a song for me.”

 

 

“Ummm I don’t know, Chaeng.”

 

 

But Chaeyoung obviously didn’t hear her as the she excitedly grab the guitar.

 

 

“Pleeeasssseeee…” Chaeyoung bashfully flutters her lashes, hoping to charm Mina her way.

 

 

“Okay fine…” Mina sighs in defeat, before sitting down the edge of her bed. Chaeyoung like a fangirl, plops down right in front of her.

 

 

The smile in Chaeyoung’s lips spread wider as she saw Mina pull out the penguin guitar pick from her pocket. Mina nervously clears and starts to strum.

 

 

Mina would stumble a bit, biting her lower lip everytime she stumbles. She was never the nervous type but singing in front of Chaeyoung was flustering her too much.

 

 

Lyn- Kissing You

 

 

Come closer, one more step 
My love, embrace me
Underneath that sun light, we,
the two of us, are so beautiful
 

Come to me every night, we
My love, confess our love quietly
With you, the one I'll grow to be like,
I shine so bright

Whenever I look at you, my lips become warm
I can't supress my words of love
Today, once again on your lips, I Kissing You

Blows over me, your sweet breath
Like a dream, it flows towards me
The moment I fall asleep
in your arms, I'm so happy


I promise to be without forever
Your gaze that looks only at me,
whenever it embraces me sweetly, Kissing You

 

After the song, Chaeyoung like a seal, started clapping excitedly. She was so into her clapping that she didn’t notice Mina closing the gap between them.

 

Next thing Chaeyoung know Mina is just a hug away. All she had to do is reach out and pull Mina to her embrace.

 

 

“Was that song for me?” Chaeyoung shyly asks.

 

 

“It’s just for you.” Mina leans in, close enough to make the hair on Chaeyoung’s skin stand. “I think of you more than I ought to be.”

 

 

Mina pulls in even closer, too close that she could count Chaeyoung’s every heartbeat and hear every time she breaths.

But for Mina it wasn’t enough, she took her lover’s hand leading it up to her chest.

 

 

“W-what d-do y-you t-think a-about?” Chaeyoung stammers as she runs her hand through Mina’s chest.

 

 

“What do you think I think about?” Mina’s voice sounds husky and sensual in Chaeyoung’s ears.

 

 

“Ummm…” Chaeyoung pouts thoughtfully. “How cute I’am?”

 

 

Mina looks up, smiling in amusement by Chaeyoung’s innocence.

 

 

“Yes that. And how lucky I am that out of all the people in the world. Son Chaeyoung chose to love me.”

 

 

“There is no one else.” Chaeyoung says with power.

 

 

“Thanks.” Mina whispers, while slowly ping the tiger jacket. Chaeyoung gulps as she sees Mina’s body, a sight that people could only see in their dreams.

 

 

“You know when two people love each other, they crave each other more, more than what others can ever understand.”

 

 

Chaeyoung gulps as she watches Mina just slowly pushing the jacket to the floor.

 

 

“Sometimes Chaeng, no matter how many times we kiss or how tight we embrace, it doesn’t feel enough for me.”

 

 

“We could kiss more, and I could hug you even tighter.” Chaeyoung scrambles to reassured the older girl.

 

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes suddenly brimmed with worry, scared that she isn’t enough for Mina. But the loving look in Mina’s eyes quickly shuns any doubts that Chaeyoung has.

 

 

Mina presses her forehead against Chaeyoung while humming softly to calm her girl.

 

 

“It’s not that baby, remember what I told you before? When two people love each other they need to feel one another in a much closer way?”

 

 

“Ummm yes?”

 

 

The older girl smile wistfully, before slowly taking Chaeyoung with her.  The second she close their gap, Mina breathlessly whispers.

 

 

“I need you Chaeyoung…”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH MICHAENG!!! :))))))